Warcraft 3 USEast Clan for Fate / Another

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Arena Issues..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ronschi

PostSubject: Arena Issues..   Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:01 am

Ok I'm going to write this now because im fucking pissed of those whining players that keep bitching if the game mode is Arena. Im not going to offense to anyone towards it, it's just annoying me and the last game I did was overdoing it alot.

If you don't want to play Arena or CTF please quit playing Fate/Another because this Game has more Game Modes than DM which the community might want to play.

Since this Game was done as a, and still is a voting Game for the majority to decide the Game Mode, the rest that didnt want Arena for example HAS to play the game mode because, like me if I rather want Arena than DM, I still stay in DM and I dont bitch about it or RQ thats what people are supposed to do.

This Childish-Behaviour of the "Anti Arena" people fucking angers me more from day to day and I want to hear kok's or the shaman's meaning about this. As an officer of UFW, I think we should not leave this without restrictions.

Showing some screenshots of my last game when it happend to be Arena (which is only 10-20% of any Fate/Another Games)

Picture #1
Spoiler:

Picture #2
Spoiler:

And also its not the Host to decide the mode it still is the majority to vote.
And besides not to be offensive but to stay the true I've never seen good players like dun , r2 , launce, kok bitch arround the game mode so you maybe take that as a good review for yourself next time.
And an example for a punishment could be -1 rank in tier for following tournaments.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kodoshi

PostSubject: Re: Arena Issues..   Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:06 pm

Next time report who goes afk just because they didn't want to play the game mode they wanted.

Obviously if it's not the mode making them angry but a balance problem then it's a different matter...

People should be aware that when they're joining a game no one can guarantee that it will be DM or Arena unless it's been decided before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kodoshi.co.jp
FireFlasher

PostSubject: Re: Arena Issues..   Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:20 pm

well as u see in the screenshot it was not balance issues

LAST WARNING FROM NOW ON, AFKING OR LEAVING ON PURPOSE WILL RESULT IN A TIMEBAN/PERMABAN
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kodoshi

PostSubject: Re: Arena Issues..   Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:44 pm

If he wanted he would have reported them in the right section to be warned/banned. Maybe he was just showing that there are a lot of people that act like that?

Never mind, there are no warnings there, only bans lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kodoshi.co.jp
ronschi

PostSubject: Re: Arena Issues..   Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:18 pm

Kodoshi wrote:
If he wanted he would have reported them in the right section to be warned/banned. Maybe he was just showing that there are a lot of people that act like that?

Never mind, there are no warnings there, only bans lol

I didnt know which sections maybe ur talking about the ban / unban section?

maybe move it there then
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laruku

PostSubject: Re: Arena Issues..   Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:05 pm

I love this Ronschi man's way of thinking (in gay way so fuck off)

GOGO RONSChI TELL THEM OFF
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aneq

PostSubject: Re: Arena Issues..   Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:39 pm

you wish you could see his ragethreads about this on old fsnc forum D:
oh well i can copypaste it i think
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arthuria

PostSubject: Re: Arena Issues..   Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:19 pm

Laruku wrote:
I love this Ronschi

quote for truth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
macgrady

PostSubject: Re: Arena Issues..   Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:42 pm

<3 Ronschi for bringing it up! Too many people are raging over games modes that are not going towards their favour >>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Arena Issues..   Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:59 am

just tell what mode you're going to play before starting the game.

PostSubject: Re: Arena Issues..   Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:58 am

Kodoshi wrote:
Obviously if it's not the mode making them angry but a balance problem then it's a different matter...

ronschi wrote:
There is no player stack, there is just l2p
- wise words by ronschi remain true

ok so as promised i copypaste the old ronschi ragethread from the fsnc forum.
THREAD CREATION DATE - 28 march 2009
there is great truth in this thread and I feel it must be shared with everyone

ronschi wrote:

I'm really sick of those baby's now that leave when it's not DM. U fucking shitheads its a voting game if the majority wants arena U PLAY ARENA and not leave.

Playing Arena can be better in most facts than in DM because :

Envy is right my first statement was setteled wrong so i'm starting again:

I dont know how it's for you but i started playing fate with Arena (like peace did too) and with this i want to convince more players to play Arena :
1. For those that play FFA is Arena a good solution to play in a team because in ffa you can tp/creep too and stuff like that but why do people dislike creeping so much? I like to creep with Avenger or Caster for example and if people would train it and would get good at it they might play arena more often,
for those who say now but you dont need to creep in DM i have following sentence to add: In the most first 3-5 rounds of dm nearly no one is attacking you just run arround so Creeping > Running Arround ...[which can depend on team]
2. I think Avengers Ghouls arent made for dm ... and if you creep you can basically train microing with some characters
3. In Arena you can move frealy and u are not bound to attack and you can tp <3
4. Some heroes are better in arena then in dm and vice versa thats for sure but you shouldnt say you PLAY ONLY DM because the fate game is not made for only dm
5. It's also sure that some people think you get perma camped in arena
that can happen sometimes but you can avoid getting camped if you stop senseless reviving
6. If you get good in creeping in arena for example with avenger or stuff it will get really funny for you if you start killing loads of people that are underleveld so TRAIN the goddamn arena you can't say arena sucks because of creeping goddamn TRAIN IT
7. IN +3 Day's i upload my incoming youtube vid on how to creep with some characters you should watch i'll post linke here : ------------------
8. I hope some people will understand my point of view now

Last Comment:

I'm not saying that DM is crap , DM is good but i say YOU SHOULDNT ONLY PLAY DM and get rid of your baby brain...

EDIT: The Americans only play DM i know, but if they'd play arena against some people of our clan that only play dm as well they'd win i bet because they sometimes play arena too some people in fsn/fsnc/fse ONLY play dm.
Quote by R2: You can also play CTF :d
EDIT2: DM 50% is funny [Maybe Arena/CTF 50% funny too] xd
WhiteFlower wrote:

dm is crap good but good when 50% hp game
Black_Cat wrote:

+1
I'm with you Gutschi, play BOTH arena and dm, I'm also bored of nub leavers when arena is picked, so gayyy >_<
WhiteFlower wrote:
2 more noob americans to ban good
Manlir wrote:
dnt ban them :S
Brogath wrote:
i don't mind if i play DM or arena. but when i try a new hero (until recent there wasn't a usefull up-to-date hero guide) DM is very usefull because of the less free movement and the free money Smile
Bunny(RickRoll) wrote:
dm is just getting boring.... especially if you have rly fucking enemy teams vs who you cant win (both sabers zerker archer?)
and i think in arena you can better win if its 3on4 or something like that than in dm... its rly hard
WhiteFlower wrote:
ban ragepluggers in arena then they noob for not being able to play it
ronschi wrote:
y ban them good
WhiteFlower wrote:
fail americans that knows only dm good
aneq wrote:
stop whine xd
dm is also good but yes arena gives you more flexibility.
stop whining and creating topics like this, this makes you no better than them.
you are really similar to them despite the fact you fight the ones playing other game mode.
enough said banning them wont achieve anything, but yes it was gay. we said "its gonna be arena, leave if you dont want to play it" yet they stayed and left after picking the mode.
just not trying is gay. besides that not all us easters dont play arena, nor all us easters are bad.
yes not playing arena is gay but we can put up with it. Dont generalize.

oh by the way, envy sucks
Black_Cat wrote:
Hmm, Aneq, ronschi's talking about those who left after the mode pick, "those baby's now that leave when it's not DM" he never said that all faties americans were nub leavers ><
And at least we play DM, so, we don't fight the ones playing other game mode since we play both.
Ronschi also said "they sometimes play arena too", we know that some of them play arena :/
You're the one who generalizes here, Ronschi's topic is very targeted :/\
ronschi2 wrote:
Aneq u just defend them coz u lagg at arena and u would preferably play DM :S Zoro: ._.
aneq wrote:
well you misunderstood me a little.
just ronschi's topic called "why arena > dm" reminds me of some person on east. I'm sure u know which one, i just dont want to say the name - H********
i play both modes, i think that those modes are different and discussion about which one is better is meaningless. not playing one of them is faggotry.
they never play arena on east, not enough players
also black my reply isnt targeted only to ronschi
also about 3-5 first rounds only running around - that happens if you've got bad team with bad teamplay which is afraid to move forward.
how many times i flame when i make an opening and my team stands still in one place - i rush , about 4 enemies chase me but my team wont even bother to cross the bridge and help me just stands still like bunch of idiots.
or when they are afraid to attack first, because they care only about getting kill for themselves not kill for the team. not to mention, they only run around.
sadly this also goes to most of players in here (we're talking about dm here)
ronschi2 wrote:
Aneq u just defend them coz u lagg at arena and u would preferably play DM
no i defend them because your argumentation is not fair. Lagg at arena is one thing but i still play it. besides you dont play much dm, you barely come to east yet you act like you know it everything
Black_Cat wrote:
"Arena ffs" doesn't mean "arena > dm", but whatever.
The debate here isn't about what is the best mode, or North > Aze, ronschi's point, and mine, is just that those who leave a game just because it's arena don't deserve any respect ...
I'm agree with you that both dm and arena are funny modes, and actually the fun part depends on who you play with :/
But about those who leave, they can't be defended, this is just selfish to leave a game just after the mode pick >.<
aneq wrote:
i dont defend them. i'm just defending others. you generalize saying "all easters = leavers, newbs etc"
im against this
individualism ftw xd
WhiteFlower wrote:
we can play all modes > they can't
Envy[MG] wrote:
DM > arena. Arena is useless crap if you want microing and farming go play ladder instead of FSN DM is pure usage of heroes and teamplay not some fucking race which fucking hero can creep better or which team can actually stack fucking lame teleport on one person . L2P DM fking noobs arena is teh shit which is fking lost crap enough said. and wtf not every hero is good in dm? ROFL L2P fucking idiot every hero if good for dm wtf? which one ? name it >_< rly hilarious like wtf.... and wtf is wrong with gold and exp its for fucking balance in dm. YEAH arena is fun cuz u can have 16k gold while other team got 0 and cant do shit no matter what they do cuz u warded whole map and teleport to kill insta ? thats game? thats bullshit. DM is mass balance u cant get much ahead with gold or exp nor warding the map even 11:0 can still be won by the 0 team can 0:50 in arena be won? no fucking chance >_<. So rly start using your brain instead of playing arena fking human failures xD

ps. aneq is fucking gay o_O
ronschi wrote:
a week or more without wc3 totaly fucked up envys brain

well nevertheless i never said arena > dm read my post again.. my post was about why it's good to play arena and nothing else u braindead moron (envy)
and y im sorry for writing "all" 'easters' i only mean some specific it U''''' and A******** and some more

and to counter most of envys crap post i say
"for pure usage of heroes" go play wow or some other crap

and to counter even more like "some heroes are bad/crap in dm" or what he said i've got following quote of my post that includes ur perma ganked 0:50 crap I never seen a game going out like 0:50 and i have played mass games where it was like 40:50 and the 40 team won in the end u useless moron

heres my quote: 4. Some heroes are better in arena then in dm and vice versa thats for sure but you shouldnt say you PLAY ONLY DM because the fate game is not made for only dm
5. It's also sure that some people think you get perma camped in arena
that can happen sometimes but you can avoid getting camped if you stop senseless reviving

For those who can read i wrote "vice versa" .... just for ex(dm) godhand is WAY BETTER in DM than Arena or see the Avenger ghoul example

and to say it a last time MY POST DOESNT SAY ARENA > DM IT'S MESSAGE IS TO ANIMATE PLAYERS TO P LAY ARENA U BRAINDEAD NOOBS
ronschi wrote:
and i bet envy is going to write back in a bad hell load of flame and words like noob / moron and stuff i used them to provoke him good
WhiteFlower wrote:
play arena (sometimes) good
play dm (ONLY) bad
Envy[MG] wrote:
Honestly you're such a noob r1 that's it's sometimes hard to comprehend >_< Sure give example of a 40:50 game thats nothing thats like 12:10 DM you never saw 0:50 ? Well neither did I but that's not the point, the point is that I witnessed dozens of 0:10 or 0:11 DM's that ended with the victory of the "0" side. Such "miracles" don't happen in arena you just gank up on one player that's all there is to arena. There's always the ganging side and the one being ganged or as I'd prefer to call it "the one trying to gather up but no matter how hard they try they get teleport backstabbed every sec right after respawn". Oh and I forgot to biatch 'bout the fucked up respawn system sure go play arena die and wait 2 min just to be respawned in the middle of enemies that's goddamn fun isn't it ? I've got no friggin' idea what's your problem is r1 >_< Mommy took your milk away ? Or is it the new pc (uh if you got it already) that's not working properly or maybe some puberty problems? Nah I couldn't care less 'bout that well to me there's no reason to start this topic, kinda just like aneq said ( he sucks btw ). Should you atleast state a clear and serious fact which proves that 'Arena is better in most facts than in DM because...' I might have reconsidered my opinion about arena... Unfortunately all you said was '1. DM = For babys you get exp + gold each round you have to do nothing...' that's enough for me to decide that your post is nothing but a pile o' poo >_< Oww nearly forgot you said something about WoW well don't really want to comment on that it's too low however if it somehow didn't reach your brain F/A is a hero arena not a mirco management training map.

ps. Want me to show how dm is better than arena? No problem I can make you a really long list just tell me if you want it.

ps2. No flame for people that don't even deserve it ( don't want to lower myself so much)

ps3. aneq is really gay o_O
aneq wrote:
envy no one asked for your opinion everyone knows that you are homo so you dont need to express your gayness anymore. GTFO
ronschi wrote:
a week or more without wc3 totaly fucked up envys brain
not true, he was brain dead since his birth,
back to the topic
about balancing and spawn camping - true skill is to regroup after being camped and reverse the situation.
noob mega gay wrote:
you just gank up on one player that's all there is to arena.
good team will use S seals and help, not to mention that you can escape to your team.
besides envy you fail at comprehending simple facts. gj fucking moron
mine, black's and ronschis (not maybe the 1st but later ones) posts just stated that discussion about which mode is better is just sensless because we can play both (actually some fags like my predecessor cant, but well let's not bring up this issue anymore)
concluding - envy wants to fuck a horse
Manlir wrote:
lol u guys are getting too serious.

i just wanna play fate :S
ronschi wrote:
xd my provo words worked lal "Honestly you're such a noob r1 that's it's sometimes hard to comprehend" now the day is saved ty envy and to tell it to you again i didnt say arena is better then dm honestly ur brain dead i wrote in my second last post that i DIDNT WRITE ARENA > DM and if i get my new pc or not is my stuff and not urs if you dont have other things to do then worry about my pc you should go n fuck a dog no shit and btw i got my pc and he is awesome atleast is everything working i guess you're just angry because ur wc3 isnt working and your addicted to it ggnore and now please if you try to counter my arena convince post stop using insults and ur flaming stuff~~
ronschi wrote:
EDIT: i edited my first post .... with things supported by aneq and envy hope your happy now but just saying i only play dm is childlike and you just can't disagree with that , its not ment to be an insult but its true <.< since fate/another or fate/stay night is a voting game and not a host decides game like dota (-ap/-ar/-rd/-sd) blabla
WhiteFlower wrote:
>> 3 posts deleted before this post

if people vote arena u play arena not dm and if u don't care u go away and go in useast that knows only dm
WhiteFlower wrote:
f/a is micro u have 3 heroes and 1 shop xd u can reach easily 400 apm peaks in it like me

edit: posting screenshot
WhiteFlower wrote:
400 PEAK APM

i don't remember which replay we had 600apm in arena xd
WhiteFlower wrote:
550apm arena xd

Zassalamel wrote:
mega flame xd
Envy[MG] wrote:
APM means nothing u might aswell spam shit everywhere and be of no use or just use the neccessary movements
WhiteFlower wrote:
in dm u got only click to do then xd
n00bkuh wrote:
)= ronschi is really true, i dont mind playing dm but it is just bitchy when the majority votes arena and some pussys flame and get out (or even say in the beginning " i leave if its arena") >_<
i even remember a case where we remaked about 5 times till the host got his fucking dm.............
sometimes you just have to play a mode you dont prefer ( thats called democracy btw...^^)
WhiteFlower wrote:
democracy > dm
Manlir wrote:
lelouch > democracy
Envy[MG] wrote:
DM > Lelouch
aneq wrote:
me > you all
besides that envy sucks
WhiteFlower wrote:
me > game modes
Envy[MG] wrote:
all > amoeba > aneq
btw aneq is gay
aneq wrote:
envy is gay
WhiteFlower wrote:
last arena game was good xd
aneq wrote:
lag good
WhiteFlower wrote:
unlimited lagg sucks with Lancelot
Black_Cat wrote:
:/\
ronschi2 wrote:
good
WhiteFlower wrote:
super good
Envy[MG] wrote:
ultra good
WhiteFlower wrote:
arena ultra good good xd
aneq wrote:
mmmonster good
unFrige wrote:
ahhhhhhhh reading this flaming topic on the wimp of the mind in the middle of the night is just freaking hilarious Laughing

About the topic, how should i put it... DM is realy more relaxed mode somewhat -em ver of dota, because in arena you need to work in order not to get ganged, having money, working tactics and having a teamplay, while on the otherhand in DM its frontal assaults through infamouse "Bridge" having constant +3000g(noobpack: blue pot, s scroll and 200g gold left ^^). In short arena - 100% of F/A capabilities while DM is greately limited and simple.

On the off-topic, it seems while i was away for those months doing god know what, FSnC done a full circle around. We started from DM then grew content enough to play Arena and now back to mass DM? Go play some CTF is realy damn fun when all lvl24 and 15s ress time.

About leaving if you dont get DM ( i say DM since it only happens if this mode isnt selected. more thinking why ...)
I cant think of any sane reason to defend this kind of action. More like a running for resposibilies grounding it on "imba" mode.

Mhhhhh ..... but this is funny thread Laughing

PS, regards to the gay couple.
aneq wrote:
well this was intented to be a flame topic against those who leave if dm isnt selected but turned some other way.
we still play mass arena, sadly some still dont like it but well.. the issue was brought up because of some guests that usually play on azeroth, and were not content about us picking arena. even though we told them it will be arena before the game started.
we play ctf sometimes its a really nice way to improve your fighting skills (if you all agree to ignore the flag issues, in fact when you have the flag you cant use command spells so its rather a hindrance.) But eng version is more useful to train fighting, hence the -cs3 command (-sp2 command is also nice but the extra sp could be used in some retarded way like stacking str or hp reg)
but well there is a f/a modification that is much better for training (like you get 99999999999^9999 sp and cs for start and get mass xp for killing just a lvl 1 creep). sadly i dont have it anymore but i believe kodoshi has got this map.
Besides that i think that envy will appreciate your regards to him and alan
Envy[MG] wrote:
latest news aneq is not only gay but also got AIDS and Hepatitis C
Black_Cat wrote:
Zero arena is funny, it's kind of a fate actually, but to be honest it took me like 15mins to understand how to attack in tcx ^_^ And having to rez wc3 after a game is sucky :/\
ronschi wrote:
y good
WhiteFlower wrote:
i don't care i always res wc3 after each game xd
aneq wrote:
me too
envy sucks plays shitty ps2 games or smth
Madock wrote:
Dm for noobs
Arena even for bigger newbs
CTF Pro only now go and die >.>
RonZchiz Slavez
WhiteFlower wrote:
play CTF SPECIAL xd
Madock wrote:
Yeh with Ta xd
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hero999

PostSubject: Re: Arena Issues..   Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:06 am

Lol
what the hell happened at the end....got completely off topic
but yeah...
learn to play ffa more and would probably do better in arena...
or actually learn to use S seal for ambushes...
and S seal for escape...
and S seal...
and S seal...
and S seal...
and S seal...to group up!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manlir

PostSubject: Re: Arena Issues..   Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:08 am

lulz i <3 constructive posts in the argument

ps, wtb white flower back Sad

ps2, who was the two us players mentioned in the argument? i know one of them was thejewishchampion (also known as azul something), the other was ... frankiethefly? (i know he is ger but frankie is a us east player not eu)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aneq

PostSubject: Re: Arena Issues..   Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:14 am

no, it was championofjew and ungtx.
while unnie changed completely and is no previous unnie anymore jew is still the same im afraid
Manlir wrote:
ps, wtb white flower back Sad
100% agreed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
macgrady

PostSubject: Re: Arena Issues..   Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:27 am

aneq's post....TLDR I read half way gave up. >> This rage is good anyway XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arthuria

PostSubject: Re: Arena Issues..   Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:45 am

ctf plz D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stormy11

PostSubject: Re: Arena Issues..   Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:49 pm

I agree with ronschi 100%. These fuckers need stop complaining and bitching about arena. Its all about L2P if you can't even do arena, then why bother with FSN. Arena has been one of the core components of FSN, since day 1. Seriously, what happened to the great old players, where nobody bitched and qq'd about arena. Now its all "FUCK ITS ARENA, CANT PLAY CUZ I SUCK/WANTED DM NOW TO RAGE AFK." ALSO THE NEXT DAY YOU'LL BITCH AT SOME ARENA PLAYER WHEN THEY RAPE YOU IN DM. I sense hypocrisy from you mother fuckers. IF, you can't play arena, then LEARN. Don't be some retard and ruin the game. I can understand and afking and such (Team of r1,r2,aneq,frankie,kuh,kok would make me afk too) but anyways if you can't play arena then this picture is for you
Spoiler:

anyways enough of ranting, lets go play some arena
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Launcelot

PostSubject: Re: Arena Issues..   Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:21 pm

I agree with Ronschi. But for Arena game, I personally think we need to play in Simple Map.

If you go afk in game cuz you dont like mode of the game, I will take Administrative Action. (meaning warning /timeban will be given)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dun

PostSubject: Re: Arena Issues..   Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:44 pm

Simple map basically LAGS. It gives me approximately halved FPS(25->under 15 when nothing happens)

One day I played simple map with lagrochi hosting under .latency 30 I experienced 7 fps when I'm just watching castle and nothing else
Back to top Go down
View user profile
d3z
Fate Another Developer

PostSubject: Re: Arena Issues..   Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:52 pm

You fags need to stop saying "it's part of Fate man, if you don't like it then don't play Fate".

If you truly believe that, then I'm going to start voting FFA and CTF with the other people and I expect you to not rage or remake.

I wonder... do the Koreans have ranked CTF teams?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
l46kok
Fate Another Developer

PostSubject: Re: Arena Issues..   Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:40 pm

I will make the following rules in effect regarding the gamemode of Fate/Another

1)The host must in advance announce the game mode (Arena/DM/CTF). If not, the players are free to quit (before the game begins but the mode has been decided) if they did not get a mode of their wish.

2)Any players rage quitting/afking are a subject to punishments as described here after the hero selections are done, regardless of the situation.

3)Any players quitting after the game mode has been decided but did not select any heroes while the host has announced the game mode in advance are also a subject to punishments.

It is primarily the PLAYERS' duty to report ragequitting/afk. ABSOLUTELY NO ACTIONS WILL BE TAKEN WITHOUT A REPORT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clanufw.darkbb.com
EternalDevote
Fate/Another Official Tester

PostSubject: Re: Arena Issues..   Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:32 pm

Quote :
WhiteFlower wrote: play CTF SPECIAL xd

^^^^^^^^^^^

We need more special fate
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josph

PostSubject: Re: Arena Issues..   Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:23 pm

there are 3 reasons why people don't play/enjoy arena and why it is a problem:

1 one, most people believe that arena has a EXTREMELY poor spawn system because you can spawn at any point without the game knowing that there are enemy near by, which obvious brings up the excuse "use seal teleport".

for people like twn,peon and such they don't like to modify there bulid according to the game mode being played and for them using 2 stat points to teleport IS A BIG THING. The game has seals there for a reason, if you need them you use them .....

2 Arena should be played on simple map because The real verson has a bug where if you pick a hero, you randomly lose control of your stash/seals because the game keeps saying your dead. that basically means you never "choose" a hero. according to the game.

3 like dun mentioned, many people have problems with their internet and computer; most can't even not lag during death-match game with no creeps as if playing arena will improve their situation in any aspect.

one of the reasons that arena alway been rejected is because some shamans don't exactly approve of arena either, "points at twn" so asking shaman or chef, doesn't solve the issue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ronschi

PostSubject: Re: Arena Issues..   Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:48 am

necroposting tt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josph

PostSubject: Re: Arena Issues..   Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:40 am

well i am all for arena ron but no players to play it with qq + all those fail issues
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arena Issues..   

Back to top Go down

Arena Issues..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1