Clan UFW

Warcraft 3 USEast Clan for Fate / Another

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

UFW-NFF AllStar Match (Presented by Kazuto) #1 (New Date Released)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Launcelot

PostSubject: UFW-NFF AllStar Match (Presented by Kazuto) #1 (New Date Released)   Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:14 pm

UFW-NFF Allstar Match, that everyone once dreamed about. Since many good players DIDNT participated on Tour, I would like to take this chance (after tour) to create this all star match. Rather than UFW and NFF, I wish this to be All star match of every players in NA, EU, or Southern Asia. Candiates must meet following requirements.

1. Able to Perform "Good" plays in both Arena and DM Mode.
- This means Basic Skills. If one should perform any of these skills. FA's WB spam. Zerker's Wall nine. Rider's Nailrophon, Caster's Teleport rb w recall S (Arena) Sacrifice Slience, Archer's FS (Wall Sight) with Correct BP, Saber Avalon Link Excalibur combo, etc. Player should be able to perform any of these skills. (Minimum of 1 and more)

2. Able to use Reiju, spam with Q seal, etc.
- This doesnt mean Random Q seal Spam. Using Q seal and Turn the tide of battle. Not using WB Spam worthlessly, but use WB TG and kill one precisely. Or If necessary use Q seal Sacrifice to save teammate, Q seal wall nine. Etc. Should be able to know WHEN to use Q seal.

3. Able to Recharge Scrolls in short Term of time.
- One of the most important skill as F/A users. Must be able to buy A rank and B rank scroll IN ubw. Should be able to do it fairly quickly (especially for FA, C recharge skill is basic skill).

This Game IS NOT UFW vs NFF. It is Player Draft , Select Position Game.

Let me explain how is it going to be. This Game is NOT going to be UFW vs NFF. Just like Lafuku mentioned clan NFF do not have enough fsn player. This game will be Players Draft. Two People will be Selected as Representative, Pick Players off from this List. And the match is going to versus these two teams.

Clan UFW , that formed by group of people from MLW and NFF, is now clan that represent Azeroth and Northrend Fate Another community. Even though there are Many good F/A users whos skill can be compare to those in Kalimdor, it was true that those players never happened to play at the same Time.

So, I, Kazuto, would like to take this chance and make this one big event Match, that every UFW members once Dreamed about. The BEST of BEST Players from different regions will gather and play Allstar match. (Just like NBA Allstar match) Following Players are acknowledge as best individual skill player or supporter.

l46kok
Laruku
Gloomysheep
Ronschi
Fireflasher
Aneq
Frankiethefly
Hecatic
Kazuto (aka Launcelot)
Haru[Love]lin
Dun.Arcturus
Nanoha-chan (aka Fate-Zero)
SEJUN
Macgrady
Squally
Kodoshi

Players not qualified yet allow to play in Game with Agreements of Representative
Hero999
n00bkuh
A_boob

Here is the Rule of the AllStar Match.

1. Any Players that are NOT in the list are NOT allow to play in ANY Match.
- In such High level game, one bad player can destroy whole motion of the game. To prevent this from happening, Any players that are not in the list are abandoned to play in Allstar Match.

2. Players are EXPECTED to SHOW UP at the day
- Even though there are a lot of players in the list, some players are inactive, and some players might have difficult time on coming (Job, Vacation, etc) Remaining players MUST come to Game. If we have more people than we need, A players can play first match, and others can play Second Match.

AllStar Match

In-Game Rule
Match is Going to be BO3. All DeathMatch Mode. Since Almost All UFW-NFF players are specialized in DM mode, Match is going to be All DM Mode. (I will plan on Arena Allstar match later. In Simple map, of course)

5v5 Select position. Since All Kalimdor Clan uses 5v5 Match is going to be 5vs5. However, this can change IF 12 players show up.

Represntatives (You may change Team name)
Team Turtle Leader: L46KOK
Team Dun.Stackturus Leader:Dun.Arcturus

Match Date
June 12nd GMT 10PM GMT(-0)
New Date
June 19th GMT 6PM GMT+0

-

Due to Fail Lags (Macgrady, Dun.Arcturus...) and fail people (Ronschis, Frankiethefly..) we werent abled to really play Good game. We played 3 Games and every game at least one or two person dropped. Even so I will still add result. All Star Game Got Postponed to Next Week.( June 19th 6PM EST)

Players Draft. After RPS Dun got first picked. The orders of Player draft are followed.

1. Kazuto (Dun)
2. Haru[love]lin (Kok)
3. Squally (Dun)
4. Macgrady (Kok)
5. Sejun (Dun)
6. Laruku (Kok)
7. Aneq (Dun)
8. Kodoshi (Kok)
9. A_boob (Dun)
10. Gloomysheep (Kok)

For first Match Team is followed.
Team Turtle: l46kok, Macgrady, Kodoshi, Gloomysheep, Laruku, Haru[love]lin
Archer, Dark Saber, Lancelot, Avenger, Zero Lancer, Rider

Team Dun.Stackturus
: Dun.Arcturus, Squally, Kazuto, A_Boob, Aneq, Sejun
Lancer, FA, Berserker, Caster, Saber, Gilgamesh

Replays. SS:
http://clanufw.darkbb.com/replays-f29/ufw-allstar-match-1-deathmatch-june-12th-2010-t923.htm#10631

Second Match was ARENA with ARENA SP. (5v5)

Team Turtle: l46kok, Macgrady, Kodoshi, Laruku, Haru[love]lin
Rider, Dark Saber, Gilgamesh, FA, Berserker

Team Dun.Stackturus
: Dun.Arcturus, Squally, Kazuto, A_boob, Aneq
Avenger, Lancer, Zero Lancer, Archer, Saber

Due to FAILURES , Offical allstar match is Postponed.

The OFFICIAL UFW-NFF Allstar Match is Now Scheduled to Saturday, June 19th at 10PM GMT+0. (6PM EST)

Make sure to show up ON TIME.

Last edited by Launcelot on Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:37 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
l46kok
Fate Another Developer

PostSubject: Re: UFW-NFF AllStar Match (Presented by Kazuto) #1 (New Date Released)   Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:22 pm

Please refer to the following posts if you are not familiar with 5v5 and 6v6 DMSP rules

5v5 DMSP
6v6 DMSP
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clanufw.darkbb.com
Dun

PostSubject: Re: UFW-NFF AllStar Match (Presented by Kazuto) #1 (New Date Released)   Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:02 pm

What... I haven't even heard of this and I'm rep of team 2 now... WHY????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
l46kok
Fate Another Developer

PostSubject: Re: UFW-NFF AllStar Match (Presented by Kazuto) #1 (New Date Released)   Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:02 pm

Dun wrote:
What... I haven't even heard of this and I'm rep of team 2 now... WHY????

^^ I mailed you using bot about an hour ago

Oh wait you didn't receive my mail yet TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Anyways, can you show up?
Back to top Go down
Dun

PostSubject: Re: UFW-NFF AllStar Match (Presented by Kazuto) #1 (New Date Released)   Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:09 pm

Well I can, but rep and player draft are too much of burden. Let's just simply shuffle once and get it started
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frankiethefly

PostSubject: Re: UFW-NFF AllStar Match (Presented by Kazuto) #1 (New Date Released)   Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:31 am

Launcolot you be second draft pick guy...this is good °_°
Back to top Go down
View user profile
macgrady

PostSubject: Re: UFW-NFF AllStar Match (Presented by Kazuto) #1 (New Date Released)   Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:37 am

Dun wrote:
Well I can, but rep and player draft are too much of burden. Let's just simply shuffle once and get it started

QFT lol Dun can't take SP anymore after yesterday's game loloololololl XD mmmm 5 hours later after our tour match means there would be around 1-2 hour rest >_>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireFlasher

PostSubject: Re: UFW-NFF AllStar Match (Presented by Kazuto) #1 (New Date Released)   Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:14 am

poor kuh is poor °~°

btw aneq is inactive tttttttttttt

so we wont get to use roneq anymore -> we need new formation + name
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ronschi

PostSubject: Re: UFW-NFF AllStar Match (Presented by Kazuto) #1 (New Date Released)   Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:20 am

FireFlasher wrote:
poor kuh is poor °~°

"roneq without kuh and aneq"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frankiethefly

PostSubject: Re: UFW-NFF AllStar Match (Presented by Kazuto) #1 (New Date Released)   Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:45 am

how about franshizuto? °_°
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EternalDevote
Fate/Another Official Tester

PostSubject: Re: UFW-NFF AllStar Match (Presented by Kazuto) #1 (New Date Released)   Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:20 pm

Launcelot wrote:

Team Furtle Leader: L46KOK
Team Dun.Stackturus Leader: Dun.Arcturus

FIXED ! ! ! ! ! !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A_Boob

PostSubject: Re: UFW-NFF AllStar Match (Presented by Kazuto) #1 (New Date Released)   Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:08 am

This noobzuto needs to add me to list.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laruku

PostSubject: Re: UFW-NFF AllStar Match (Presented by Kazuto) #1 (New Date Released)   Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:43 am

yes get rid of that failure kodoshi who hasnt plyed for a month and add boob
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aneq

PostSubject: Re: UFW-NFF AllStar Match (Presented by Kazuto) #1 (New Date Released)   Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:10 pm

ronschi wrote:
FireFlasher wrote:
poor kuh is poor °~°

"roneq without kuh and aneq"
ofc im active u luderbobs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kodoshi

PostSubject: Re: UFW-NFF AllStar Match (Presented by Kazuto) #1 (New Date Released)   Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:12 pm

someone should ban laruku

oh wait
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kodoshi.co.jp
Akaogi_Nanashi

PostSubject: Re: UFW-NFF AllStar Match (Presented by Kazuto) #1 (New Date Released)   Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:28 am

Launce go die in the depest circle of inferno!!
u should know the reason Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheWorstNewbie

PostSubject: Re: UFW-NFF AllStar Match (Presented by Kazuto) #1 (New Date Released)   Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:15 am

Aww i cant join the fun -.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
l46kok
Fate Another Developer

PostSubject: Re: UFW-NFF AllStar Match (Presented by Kazuto) #1 (New Date Released)   Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:25 pm

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDUN

WHERE R U
Back to top Go down
macgrady

PostSubject: Re: UFW-NFF AllStar Match (Presented by Kazuto) #1 (New Date Released)   Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:49 pm

Sorry for causing so much lag, if by next week I still have this internet connection then I think I won't show up for the game. Sorry for causing the lag and the qq's from everyone. My internet is broken somehow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Launcelot

PostSubject: Re: UFW-NFF AllStar Match (Presented by Kazuto) #1 (New Date Released)   Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:29 pm

New time has been scheduled. Make sure to SHOW UP AND PLAY Ronschi , Fireflasher and Frankiethefly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
l46kok
Fate Another Developer

PostSubject: Re: UFW-NFF AllStar Match (Presented by Kazuto) #1 (New Date Released)   Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:55 pm

July? Why so late? I have research conventions to attend to and there's a high probability that I will be gone for a certain duration.

Are we also doing same picks?

[Edit] I saw your fail and noticed that you posted June and July in two different places. Fixed
Back to top Go down
l46kok
Fate Another Developer

PostSubject: Re: UFW-NFF AllStar Match (Presented by Kazuto) #1 (New Date Released)   Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:28 am

WAIT, we need to delay the match by at least 4 hours. I have a conference on Saturday and I'll be gone from 7AM - 3PM my time.

The OFFICIAL UFW-NFF Allstar Match is Now Scheduled to Saturday, June 19th at 10PM GMT+0. (6PM EST)
Back to top Go down
macgrady

PostSubject: Re: UFW-NFF AllStar Match (Presented by Kazuto) #1 (New Date Released)   Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:41 am

시발KOK, now I need to wake up at 4am just for the game D:<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFW-NFF AllStar Match (Presented by Kazuto) #1 (New Date Released)   

Back to top Go down

UFW-NFF AllStar Match (Presented by Kazuto) #1 (New Date Released)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1