Clan UFW

Warcraft 3 USEast Clan for Fate / Another

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Diarmuid, Zero survival chance, a F/Z Lancer Guide

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ronschi

PostSubject: Diarmuid, Zero survival chance, a F/Z Lancer Guide   Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:17 am

Since its the newest hero and many people dont use him right i decided to make a guide about Diarmuid since he is also one of my favourite Servants. If i made any mistakes please write a comment so i can fix it.
This Guide is updated to the Version Fate Another II V1.3d[real].

Diarmuid

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

This is how we want to end up:

Spoiler:

Special about this Servant is, he has 2 Noble Phantasms. More to that later.

So lets start with the Basics:

Base HP: 1150
Base MP: 1000
Magic Reduction: 15%
Base MS: 400

Default Skills:

Love Spot of Seduction

Lasts 2 seconds.
If cast on self, all enemy female servants have to follow Diarmuid.
If cast on an enemy, the target enemy cant attack or damage Diarmuid using her spells.

1. Skills:

Crush (Q):

Lv 1: 150 damage
Lv 2: 180 damage
Lv 3: 210 damage
Lv 4: 240 damage
Lv 5: 270 damage

Additional Information: Deals double-damage while (Double Attack) is active

Double Attack (W):

Lv 1: 20% chance to do a double attack
Lv 2: 30% chance to do a double attack
Lv 3: 40% chance to do a double attack
Lv 4: 50% chance to do a double attack
Lv 5: 60% chance to do a double attack

Gáe Buidhe: The Golden Rose of Mortality (E):

Lv 1: 300 Max HP reduction
Lv 2: 400 Max HP reduction  
Lv 3: 500 Max HP reduction  
Lv 4: 600 Max HP reduction  
Lv 5: 700 Max HP reduction

Additional Information: If used on Archer, and Archer then uses Arrow Rain to kill Diarmuid, the max HP of Archer will not be reset. If used on an opponent multiple times, the opponent regains Maximum Health of 100 each time it is used, up to Buidhe's original damage. Also HP reduction bypasses magic resistances and protection scrolls. The damage it does is reduced by protection scrolls.

Gáe Dearg: The Crimson Rose of Exorcism (R):

Lv 1: 450 damage
Lv 2: 600 damage
Lv 3: 750 damage
Lv 4: 900 damage
Lv 5: 1050 damage

Additional Information: Does not bypass Avalon, Rho Aias. Can be used on Anti Magic Potions. Deals 1 damage if used on Rulebreaker, does not dispel Rulebreaker. Also bypasses magic resistances and protection scrolls.
Damage Type: Pure

Hint: From what I found out Gáe Dearg Stuns or atleast Mini Stuns but probably a Mini-Stun like 0.3-0.5s its not mentioned that it is stunning nor on Wiki or here so I updated it with a proof.video

Attributes:

1. Improved Love Spot of Seduction Required Statpoints: 8

Increases the duration of Love Spot of Seduction from 2 to 4 seconds.

2. Mind's Eye (True) Required Statpoints: 12

Allows Diarmuid to see through buildings and past obstacles. Adjusts Diarmuid's night vision to 1200.

3. Blooming of Yellow-Red Rose Required Statpoints: 12

Reduces the cooldown of Gáe Buidhe: The Golden Rose of Mortality by 4 and Gáe Dearg: The Crimson Rose of Exorcism by 5, and reduces the mana cost of both to 500.

4. Double-Spear Attack Required Statpoints: 19

If either Gáe Buidhe: The Golden Rose of Mortality or Gáe Dearg: The Crimson Rose of Exorcism is cast, the other noble phantasm is immediately activated if it is not on cooldown and Diarmuid has sufficient mana. Has an unresettable cooldown of 45 seconds. Cooldown shows in third Hero(F3) as an Item. If Gáe Dearg: The Crimson Rose of Exorcism is used on an opponent with Anti-Magic Potion active, Gáe Buidhe: The Golden Rose of Mortality is cast as well but deals no damage.
Additional Information: Can be toggled on and off.

Combo: Rampant Warrior, Spearmanship
Requires: 20Strength, 20Agility, 20 Intelligence

How to activate:

+

Cast Love Spot of Seduction on yourself and then cast Double Attack within 3 seconds.

Grants Diarmuid 100% critical hits and 100% Double Attack for 7 seconds. Love Spot of Seduction is active for the entire duration. Has a Cooldown of 120 seconds.

Gameplay:

I will start off with some tips and tricks for Arena and Deathmatch.

Arena:
To creep fast and efficient you should atleast level up Crush to lvl 3. Also dont forget to use Double Attack to double its damage.

Skill order is the following:

-Crush
-Crush
-Gáe Buidhe
-Gáe Dearg
-Gáe Dearg
-Gáe Buidhe
-Gáe Dearg
-Gáe Buidhe
-Gáe Dearg
-Gáe Buidhe
-Stats or Crush

Now your hero should be level 12 from now on you can either level Stats to get combo faster or you finish leveling Crush to level 5.

In Deathmatch i recommend you to level up both your Noble Phantasms to take out some low HP Heroes and help your team.
This means if you reach a level like Level 2 save your skill point to level Gáe Dearg and Gáe Buidhe on Level 3.

Melee Build

Melee build can be effective in both Arena and Deatmatch. Diarmuid has the best Combo for a Meleebuild with whom he can take out even Berserker in a few seconds.

Skill order is the following:

-Double Attack
-Double Attack
-Double Attack
-Double Attack
-Stats
-Gáe Dearg + Gáe Buidhe

If you cant skill stats level Gáe Dearg or Gáe Buidhe so you can also Nuke your enemies. Its better for Earlygame when you wont have a that big damage. Though it is important to get the Combo fast because it is your main damage source.

In DM I recommend you to level both Noble Phantasms first because you wont do so much damage with melee, early, to kill people.
In Arena it is good to level Double Attack for creeping and farming.

Stats to buy: Damage and Agility

I also recommend you to use Berserk Potions alot for more Attackspeed.

Here is a link to a little Video i was uploading to youtube awhile ago to show imba melee: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qi1UtW1MPU

So now lets take a look at the Damage we can make:

It is hard to target people with your Noble Phantasms thats for sure because they both have a casting time of 1 second.
I recommend using either Crush or C scroll or C Scroll and Blink before casting one of the Noble Phantasms.

So lets take a look at the Damage:

+ = 1750!

So now its 1750 but now imagine a Crush (280dmg level5) + a C scroll (100) + S(400) or EX scroll (600)

Well you do the maths but it should be enough to take out Heroes with about 2500 HP since you can also "SEX" the enemies.

Use order:

There is no specific use order for either Gae Dearg or Gae Buidhe first it is completly situation depending.

Heres an Example by kok:

Suppose you are vsing Archer who has 1400/2400 HP with B scroll on.

1)Used Gae Dearg first->1050 universal damage goes in->B scroll is dispelled->Archer is left with 350 HP->700 Gae Buidhe Magical damage goes in->Archer is dead

2)Used Gae Buidhe first->700-600 (from B scroll. Lets assume MR = 0%) damage goes in->Archer is left with 1300 HP->1050 Gae Dearg damage goes in->Archer lives with 250 HP

Then would it be better to just use Gae Dearg all the time? not exactly. Here's example #2

You are vsing Gilgamesh who has 1500/1500HP with A scroll on

1)Used Gae Dearg First->1050 universal damage goes in->Gilgamesh is left with 450HP->Max HP reduction goes in->Gilgamesh has 800HP max HP (450/800)->Magical damage goes in->Deals 350 damage from A scroll->Gilgamesh lives with 100/800HP

2)Used Gae Buidhe First->Max HP Reduction goes in->Gilgamesh is left with 800/800HP->1050 Universal damage goes in->Gilgamesh dies

Also you may think "1750 thats 50 less than TA's Zabaniya with Attribute and his Attribute only costs 16 Statpoints but keep in mind that Diarmuids attacks ignore Magic Reduction and Protection Scrolls! Which is in my Opinion better than TA's Zabaniya.

Now lets take a look what attributes we choose:

1. Improved Love Spot of Seduction

In my opinion only usefull if the enemy team has 2-3+ female Servants since it will help you to keep them off.

2. Minds Eye

Usefull to also improve your survivability since you can see Archers or Casters Sight better incase they WallSight and you can see other Servants incoming or standing anywhere where they cant see you. I recommend to get it later since other Atributes should be taken first.

3. Blooming of Yellow-Red Rose

This should be taken first because it allowes you to cast your Noble Phantasms much easier since it reduces Manacost and Cooldown. For Example if you take the "Double Spear Attack" Attribute first it requires 1200 Mana to cast both since you have to have the sufficient Mana of both and this means you have to buy alot of int to reach this amount so its better to get this first.

4. Double Spear Attack

Should be taken after Bloowing of Yellow-Red Rose it is your main damage source and you can deal a huge amount of damage now.

Last Words

I hope this was able to help you and if you have any idea what to add let me know so i can Edit this.

Last edited by ronschi on Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:14 am; edited 31 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ronschi

PostSubject: Re: Diarmuid, Zero survival chance, a F/Z Lancer Guide   Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:17 am

NOTE: NOT DONE YET UPDATING LATER CAUSE I HAD TO GO NOW...
ADDING: GAMEPLAY etc.

Fixed.

Done for now (sry double post)

Last edited by ronschi on Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relo

PostSubject: Re: Diarmuid, Zero survival chance, a F/Z Lancer Guide   Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:12 am

Never knew about double damage with crash, also was confused with his love spot technique, Ty for info Ronschi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rakash

PostSubject: Re: Diarmuid, Zero survival chance, a F/Z Lancer Guide   Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:25 am

Just a quick question, but:

Isn't Gae Dearg the only one that goes through shields and such? Buidhe doesn't, as far as I know. The hp reduction might, but I'm sure the damage does not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireFlasher

PostSubject: Re: Diarmuid, Zero survival chance, a F/Z Lancer Guide   Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:50 am

mass infos from fatewikia good

well done

aneq l2p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EternalDevote
Fate/Another Official Tester

PostSubject: Re: Diarmuid, Zero survival chance, a F/Z Lancer Guide   Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:55 am

Nah they both go through AMP, B, A and other effects, just like Tsubame Gaeshi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rakash

PostSubject: Re: Diarmuid, Zero survival chance, a F/Z Lancer Guide   Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:58 pm

EternalDevote wrote:

But that doesn't make sense, since Dearg's special ability is nullifying magic, which would let it go through A, B, AMP, etc.

Buidhe just injures the opponent and cripples them. So why would it go through the shield and magic?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Launcelot

PostSubject: Re: Diarmuid, Zero survival chance, a F/Z Lancer Guide   Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:42 pm

Good Guide, Fail comments.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
l46kok
Fate Another Developer

PostSubject: Re: Diarmuid, Zero survival chance, a F/Z Lancer Guide   Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:08 pm

Rakash wrote:
EternalDevote wrote:

But that doesn't make sense, since Dearg's special ability is nullifying magic, which would let it go through A, B, AMP, etc.

Buidhe just injures the opponent and cripples them. So why would it go through the shield and magic?

Gae Dearg goes through literally anything. Gae Buidhe's MAX HP REDUCTION only goes through A,B but the damage gets reduced by them (and it doesn't go through magic immunity).

Why does this matter? Here's an example:

Suppose you are vsing Archer who has 1400/2400 HP with B scroll on.

1)Used Gae Dearg first->1050 universal damage goes in->B scroll is dispelled->Archer is left with 350 HP->700 Gae Buidhe Magical damage goes in->Archer is dead

2)Used Gae Buidhe first->700-600 (from B scroll. Lets assume MR = 0%) damage goes in->Archer is left with 1300 HP->1050 Gae Dearg damage goes in->Archer lives with 250 HP

Then would it be better to just use Dearg all the time? not exactly. Here's example #2

You are vsing Gilgamesh who has 1500/1500HP with A scroll on

1)Used Gae Dearg First->1050 universal damage goes in->Gilgamesh is left with 450HP->Max HP reduction goes in->Gilgamesh has 800HP max HP->Magical damage goes in->Deals 350 damage from A scroll->Gilgamesh lives with 100/800HP

2)Used Gae Buidhe First->Max HP Reduction goes in->Gilgamesh is left with 800/800HP->1050 Universal damage goes in->Gilgamesh dies

So once again, this is completely situational dependent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clanufw.darkbb.com
ronschi

PostSubject: Re: Diarmuid, Zero survival chance, a F/Z Lancer Guide   Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:44 am

yea thats why i didnt add a specific use order for them it depends on the situation

Last edited by ronschi on Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:10 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
l46kok
Fate Another Developer

PostSubject: Re: Diarmuid, Zero survival chance, a F/Z Lancer Guide   Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:37 pm

Moved to Premium Guides
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clanufw.darkbb.com
Jenkins

Location : Garena : WC3 RPG -> Malaysia -> War 3 Custom Map : FSN ROOM

PostSubject: Re: Diarmuid, Zero survival chance, a F/Z Lancer Guide   Thu May 13, 2010 4:33 am

So from what I've read, the HP reduction effect of Buidhe is not reduced by A scroll but is reduced by B scroll?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ronschi

PostSubject: Re: Diarmuid, Zero survival chance, a F/Z Lancer Guide   Thu May 13, 2010 5:56 am

Jenkins wrote:
So from what I've read, the HP reduction effect of Buidhe is not reduced by A scroll but is reduced by B scroll?

the HP reduction always goes in but the damage it does is reduced by A and blocked by B scroll

First it deals X damage and then it removes X max HP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
macgrady

PostSubject: Re: Diarmuid, Zero survival chance, a F/Z Lancer Guide   Thu May 13, 2010 8:09 am

What if the person have both A and B on? Which would you use? Dearg or Buidhe?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kodoshi

PostSubject: Re: Diarmuid, Zero survival chance, a F/Z Lancer Guide   Thu May 13, 2010 8:47 am

using e first is always better
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kodoshi.co.jp
EternalDevote

PostSubject: Re: Diarmuid, Zero survival chance, a F/Z Lancer Guide   Thu May 13, 2010 3:04 pm

If he survives with 100 hp, you must fail for not having a C or a S, or even using Q. So failness

Btw it only says R BYPASSES scrolls, nothing about dispelling them, so won't the outcome be the same?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aneq

PostSubject: Re: Diarmuid, Zero survival chance, a F/Z Lancer Guide   Thu May 13, 2010 4:37 pm

R has got purge included and the purge event is applied BEFORE damage event (i think)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EternalDevote

PostSubject: Re: Diarmuid, Zero survival chance, a F/Z Lancer Guide   Thu May 13, 2010 8:36 pm

But S and Ex are purge and don't dispel scrolls D= ?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aneq

PostSubject: Re: Diarmuid, Zero survival chance, a F/Z Lancer Guide   Fri May 14, 2010 3:54 am

R is pure damage so it pierces through scrolls anyway.
dispel is another matter, but it does dispel B and link
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ronschi

PostSubject: Re: Diarmuid, Zero survival chance, a F/Z Lancer Guide   Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:40 am

Updated to newest facts,
also found out something interesting about Gáe Dearg if you didnt know check the topic of it and the video linked there.
Note sure if double poke also stuns though. Probably checking + updating later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kouhai-

PostSubject: Re: Diarmuid, Zero survival chance, a F/Z Lancer Guide   Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:58 pm

macgrady wrote:
What if the person have both A and B on? Which would you use? Dearg or Buidhe?
i only realized this fact now after re-reading this guide LOL, if you see enemy use AB then you see their current HP and max HP :
1. if current HP is 1400 (ex: 1400/3000) or lower, u can kill it via dearg first, and if u have s/ex u can even kill enemy with more than 1400 hp (the s/ex dmg will get reduced by A scroll so you can calculate it yourself)

2. if max HP is 1750 (since its max HP, only 1750/1750, no more than it) or lower, u can kill it with budhie. u cant kill more than 1750 max hp even with s/ex since B scroll will protect it (well if u have both u might be able to, using both sex against low MR heroes)

now i just realized, no wonder fa with more than 1750 hp could survive budhie+s -.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diarmuid, Zero survival chance, a F/Z Lancer Guide   

Back to top Go down

Diarmuid, Zero survival chance, a F/Z Lancer Guide
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1