Warcraft 3 USEast Clan for Fate / Another

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

ZetaGundam. The only Gundam in sight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ZetaGundam

PostSubject: ZetaGundam. The only Gundam in sight   Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:43 pm

Hey everyone, I'm ZetaGundam. I'm actually US West, but no one plays anything but DOTA or Risk in US West because they're like that. I'm sort of a grammar Nazi in that I have to adhere to MLA standards when I'm writing or proofreading. I'm Korean so I can help in translation projects, too.

I love to play Fate/Another (I played in Kalimdor mostly with about 1 sec delay) but honestly, I'm not that good.
I also play Destiny Arena (Final Fantasy vs anime hero arena), Fight of Characters, Nanoha Fight, Character Defense, and am looking to start Waste of Life.

I'm currently playing my way through an awesome game called Battle Moon Wars, a doujin game. It's a Nasuverse crossover in the spirit of Super Robot Wars (think Fire Emblem) and it's completely addicting.

Hope I can have fun with you guys playing more Fate/Another and get better at it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rakash

PostSubject: Re: ZetaGundam. The only Gundam in sight   Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:54 pm

@ZetaGundam wrote:

I'm currently playing my way through an awesome game called Battle Moon Wars, a doujin game. It's a Nasuverse crossover in the spirit of Super Robot Wars (think Fire Emblem) and it's completely addicting.

I FUCKING LOVE BMW!

Also hi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brogath

PostSubject: Re: ZetaGundam. The only Gundam in sight   Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:47 am

that has to be the biggest introduction of the entire forum Shocked

anyway, welcome to kok's domain XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EternalDevote
Fate/Another Official Tester

PostSubject: Re: ZetaGundam. The only Gundam in sight   Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:59 am

BMW is doujin ?!

I looked at it's genre and it said 'Super Deformed Tactical RPG'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arthuria

PostSubject: Re: ZetaGundam. The only Gundam in sight   Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:12 pm

yay destiny arena! hi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZetaGundam

PostSubject: Re: ZetaGundam. The only Gundam in sight   Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:09 pm

If anyone can help me improve my connection to battlenet, it would be greatly appreciated. I just got disconnected because of a massive lag spike (having a so-so computer doesn’t help things) from a Fate/Another game I just started. I apologize to those in the game, but my residency in US west really complicates my ability to play. Even when I do get a good game, I’m stuck with around 1 sec delay which makes dodging things extremely difficult so my level of play decreases considerably.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killow69

PostSubject: Re: ZetaGundam. The only Gundam in sight   Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:48 pm

@ZetaGundam wrote:
If anyone can help me improve my connection to battlenet, it would be greatly appreciated. I just got disconnected because of a massive lag spike (having a so-so computer doesn’t help things) from a Fate/Another game I just started. I apologize to those in the game, but my residency in US west really complicates my ability to play. Even when I do get a good game, I’m stuck with around 1 sec delay which makes dodging things extremely difficult so my level of play decreases considerably.

I have lag spikes while playing B-net games also. So I decided to see if I can make it so I can host and after I became able to host I also started lagging less during normal B-net games.

Hope it helps some. Look on youtube for videos on how to host.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ilya

PostSubject: Re: ZetaGundam. The only Gundam in sight   Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 am

Hi i also play BMW Havn't played it in a while though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZetaGundam. The only Gundam in sight   

Back to top Go down

ZetaGundam. The only Gundam in sight
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1