Clan UFW

Warcraft 3 USEast Clan for Fate / Another

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Yandere/Yangire Fight Project is on and Official

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr.Death

PostSubject: The Yandere/Yangire Fight Project is on and Official   Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:16 am

Me, Nanaya, Overlord, Kiritsugu, cement, with the assistance of HeartCard and a few others are going to make a Yandere Yangire Fight.

For the most part we are going to combine Higurashi with School days but we will include other yandere chars too.

Any help will be appriciated. For now Nanaya is making the character attack list, Kiritsugu will add the sound effects, HeartCard is going to make the skins if we come up with at least a good beta map. We do not really have much experiance but I believe we will make this map. If anyone wants to help whether they have experiance or not, you are free to do so. We need all the help we can get.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arthuria

PostSubject: Re: The Yandere/Yangire Fight Project is on and Official   Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:50 pm

i offered to help >_>;;;;; also, Saaya-Chan needs to be part of the yandere list
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tuIe

PostSubject: Re: The Yandere/Yangire Fight Project is on and Official   Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:43 pm

*cough* I don't really see any yandere chars in higurashi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yden

PostSubject: Re: The Yandere/Yangire Fight Project is on and Official   Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:44 pm

tuIe wrote:
*cough* I don't really see any yandere chars in higurashi
Sion?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nanoha.10.forumer.com/
Mr.Death

PostSubject: Re: The Yandere/Yangire Fight Project is on and Official   Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:10 pm

Thats cool. Ill add any yandere. O yea and tule its a Yandere/Yangire fight so that covers higurashi.

Shion is a yandere so you are correct yden.

If ya need to contact me my email is
Spoiler:

I also have msn live so you can contact me through there. If anyone can start off making the terrain that would be good at the moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LightburneR

PostSubject: Re: The Yandere/Yangire Fight Project is on and Official   Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:22 am

Also, *cough* lack of coder (rope kok in gogo >_>) *COUGH*

I said too much <_<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Death

PostSubject: Re: The Yandere/Yangire Fight Project is on and Official   Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:42 pm

Lol.

Umm srsly though anyone know where i can get the terrain from Foc?

I need that to start up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LightburneR

PostSubject: Re: The Yandere/Yangire Fight Project is on and Official   Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:30 pm

Mr.Death wrote:
Lol.

I need that to start up.

Deprotect it, delete all related triggers and custom units, probably.

I hear deprotecting can fck up triggers, but I doubt it does anything to the terrain.

I'm not too sure on how to de-protect maps but you could probably ask around.

Or. You could just try to replicate the FoC terrain by hand >___>.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Death

PostSubject: Re: The Yandere/Yangire Fight Project is on and Official   Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:13 pm

LightburneR wrote:
Mr.Death wrote:
Lol.

I need that to start up.

Deprotect it, delete all related triggers and custom units, probably.

I hear deprotecting can fck up triggers, but I doubt it does anything to the terrain.

I'm not too sure on how to de-protect maps but you could probably ask around.

Or. You could just try to replicate the FoC terrain by hand >___>.

K thanks for the info
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brogath

PostSubject: Re: The Yandere/Yangire Fight Project is on and Official   Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:53 am

the war3map.w3e file = The Environment but i think it would be easier to make the environment yourself, it will prevent a lot of possible issues (bugged environments, flawed textures, etc.)
but besides, apart from that there is a separate file for each tree and object, so unless you copy that one as well it will be different anyway.

this thread explains nicely what is inside a map file:
http://forum.wc3edit.net/general-map-editing-f8/guide-format-explanation-of-w3m-and-w3x-files-t7080.html

the forum itself is very useful as well for information on a lot of map making things (especially deprotecting and such)

Quote :
yup, the triggers are basically there but are close to unreadable. there are methods to make them more readable but unless you know what it supposed to do, it will still look like a big mess.

but if there are objects like gates and interactive objects (elevators, door, grail sign) then the environment may mess things up, i had a similar issue with the fate map, i had to remove them from the map file in order to make it work instead of the regular way...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LightburneR

PostSubject: Re: The Yandere/Yangire Fight Project is on and Official   Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:22 am

Brogath wrote:
but if there are objects like gates and interactive objects (elevators, door, grail sign) then the environment may mess things up, i had a similar issue with the fate map, i had to remove them from the map file in order to make it work instead of the regular way...

Ah, but if I'm not mistaken, those are regulated by triggers as well. =/ Forgot entirely about that.

Meh <___< Have fun replicating the terrain by hand then Razz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brogath

PostSubject: Re: The Yandere/Yangire Fight Project is on and Official   Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:18 pm

but why would you replicate the terrain, wouldn't there be a more suited environment for the map? its from a anime right? then you might replicate (or try to) the most regular environment from the anime rather than copying it from another...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Death

PostSubject: Re: The Yandere/Yangire Fight Project is on and Official   Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:20 pm

Brogath wrote:
but why would you replicate the terrain, wouldn't there be a more suited environment for the map? its from a anime right? then you might replicate (or try to) the most regular environment from the anime rather than copying it from another...

Well since its mostly school days and Higurashi...

It can be either a school or Hinamizawa.

Since Hinamizawa is a small town it shouldn't be that hard to make i guess.

The game is also supposed to be both ffa and teams.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brogath

PostSubject: Re: The Yandere/Yangire Fight Project is on and Official   Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:45 am

Hinamizawa is based on a actual town in japan, possible to recreate i say Razz

other than that, i just took a quick search to see if there were any map already created of that village:
http://cplcrud.deviantart.com/art/Map-of-Hinamizawa-120500049

a pretty detailed map, you should be able to do something useful with this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Death

PostSubject: Re: The Yandere/Yangire Fight Project is on and Official   Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:51 pm

Brogath wrote:
Hinamizawa is based on a actual town in japan, possible to recreate i say Razz

other than that, i just took a quick search to see if there were any map already created of that village:
http://cplcrud.deviantart.com/art/Map-of-Hinamizawa-120500049

a pretty detailed map, you should be able to do something useful with this.

Yea your right!

I can probably fit that all in 1 map.
Ugh but I hope I can at least handle the terrain. The rest im gona need major help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LightburneR

PostSubject: Re: The Yandere/Yangire Fight Project is on and Official   Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:31 pm

I guess I could contribute, somewhat, to coding.

The fact that I have to work on MB (eventually, or next year >_> *stares at kok*) and that I'm generally bad at JASS (ATM) prevents me from doing anything major though Razz .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Death

PostSubject: Re: The Yandere/Yangire Fight Project is on and Official   Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:20 am

LightburneR wrote:
I guess I could contribute, somewhat, to coding.

The fact that I have to work on MB (eventually, or next year >_> *stares at kok*) and that I'm generally bad at JASS (ATM) prevents me from doing anything major though Razz .

I honestly dont mind!!

Even if your not good at map making helping is all that counts XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AlexiaRose

PostSubject: Re: The Yandere/Yangire Fight Project is on and Official   Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:45 pm

I like how you fail to mention:

A. I offered to help you on any of the triggers.
B. The Fact that I made the map's core engine and sent it to you. Including the Scoreboard, voting, hero selection, and pretty much EVERY CORE function. Not to mention including a basic terrain outline you can use until you have someone to do terrain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EternalDevote
Fate/Another Official Tester

PostSubject: Re: The Yandere/Yangire Fight Project is on and Official   Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:11 pm

It's not like the map is made already so why does it really matter if it's mentioned here anyway.
Not like he's taking full credit for the map.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Yandere/Yangire Fight Project is on and Official   

Back to top Go down

The Yandere/Yangire Fight Project is on and Official
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1