Clan UFW

Warcraft 3 USEast Clan for Fate / Another
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Hi .

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
c000000ffiCe_

avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2009-10-20
Age : 28
Location : 3rd planet of the solar system

PostSubject: Hi .   Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:49 pm

hi,i am c000000ffiCe_ from garena,i interested on this forum so i joined it,anyway nice to meet you all.
Oh yea,u can call me ice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arthuria

avatar

Rank : Berserker (10) Posts : 769
Join date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Hi .   Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:20 pm

o hai
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zero

avatar

Rank : Gilgamesh (2) Posts : 1166
Join date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Hi .   Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:46 am

hai

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LightburneR

avatar

Posts : 673
Join date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Hi .   Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:53 am

Wat@Color Code O_O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenkins

avatar

Rank : Avenger (12) Posts : 473
Join date : 2009-08-14
Age : 47
Location : Garena : WC3 RPG -> Malaysia -> War 3 Custom Map : FSN ROOM

PostSubject: Re: Hi .   Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:56 am

That's a funny name, 0ffiCe. o.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omega

avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2009-10-15
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Hi .   Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:54 am

Jenkins wrote:
That's a funny name, 0ffiCe. o.o

wat to do he likes offices xD!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenkins

avatar

Rank : Avenger (12) Posts : 473
Join date : 2009-08-14
Age : 47
Location : Garena : WC3 RPG -> Malaysia -> War 3 Custom Map : FSN ROOM

PostSubject: Re: Hi .   Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:51 am

Omega wrote:
Jenkins wrote:
That's a funny name, 0ffiCe. o.o

wat to do he likes offices xD!

And judging from your name, you like dead bodies. xd
Back to top Go down
View user profile
macgrady

avatar

Rank : Gilgamesh (2) Posts : 399
Join date : 2009-10-06
Location : A far away place no one knows~

PostSubject: Re: Hi .   Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:53 am

[quote="Jenkins"]
Omega wrote:
Jenkins wrote:
That's a funny name, 0ffiCe. o.o

wat to do he likes GAY LELOUCH SPINNING xD!

Fixed for Greater JusticeZ!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenkins

avatar

Rank : Avenger (12) Posts : 473
Join date : 2009-08-14
Age : 47
Location : Garena : WC3 RPG -> Malaysia -> War 3 Custom Map : FSN ROOM

PostSubject: Re: Hi .   Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:59 am

macgrady wrote:
Jenkins wrote:
Omega wrote:
Jenkins wrote:
That's a funny name, 0ffiCe. o.o

wat to do he likes xD!

Fixed for Greater JusticeZ!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
macgrady

avatar

Rank : Gilgamesh (2) Posts : 399
Join date : 2009-10-06
Location : A far away place no one knows~

PostSubject: Re: Hi .   Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:07 am

Jenkins wrote:
macgrady wrote:
Jenkins wrote:
Omega wrote:
Jenkins wrote:
That's a funny name, 0ffiCe. o.o

wat to do he likes xD!

Fixed for Greater JusticeZ!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LightburneR

avatar

Posts : 673
Join date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Hi .   Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:36 am

Jenkins wrote:
Omega wrote:
Jenkins wrote:
That's a funny name, 0ffiCe. o.o

wat to do he likes offices xD!

And judging from your name, you like dead bodies. xd

Necrophila is necrophila.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omega

avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2009-10-15
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Hi .   Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:53 am

LightburneR wrote:
Jenkins wrote:
Omega wrote:
Jenkins wrote:
That's a funny name, 0ffiCe. o.o

wat to do he likes offices xD!

And judging from your name, you like dead bodies. xd

Necrophila is necrophila.


ITS ALL BCOZ OF U TEH BUNNEHH MANN DATS Sad btw wtf does my name have to do with necrophilia
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LightburneR

avatar

Posts : 673
Join date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Hi .   Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:06 am

/reassuring mode on.

I know you're sad because you can't get SNSD Girls, but. The world is large. There are other girls out there for you!

/enthusiastic mode on.

NO NEED TO RESORT TO NECROPHILA!

/sarcasm activate.

Although, the feeling of sliding your d*ck between dead viginal tissues must feel great.

/rage mode

BUT YOU MUST HAZ SEX WITH REAL PEOPLE DAMNIT

/asshole mode on

You can have all the corpses you want. I have real living girls.

/personality disorder off

<______________<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omega

avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2009-10-15
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Hi .   Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:08 am

LightburneR wrote:
/reassuring mode on.

I know you're sad because you can't get SNSD Girls, but. The world is large. There are other girls out there for you!

/enthusiastic mode on.

NO NEED TO RESORT TO NECROPHILA!

/sarcasm activate.

Although, the feeling of sliding your d*ck between dead viginal tissues must feel great.

/rage mode

BUT YOU MUST HAZ SEX WITH REAL PEOPLE DAMNIT

/asshole mode on

You can have all the corpses you want. I have real living girls.

/personality disorder off

<______________<

think of this when u write all dat!
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenkins

avatar

Rank : Avenger (12) Posts : 473
Join date : 2009-08-14
Age : 47
Location : Garena : WC3 RPG -> Malaysia -> War 3 Custom Map : FSN ROOM

PostSubject: Re: Hi .   Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:10 am

Omega wrote:
I LOVE SHIRLEY FENETTE HURR DURR

Finally came out of the closet, I see. <____<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LightburneR

avatar

Posts : 673
Join date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Hi .   Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:11 am

Jenkins wrote:
Omega wrote:
I LOVE SHIRLEY FENETTE HURR DURR

Finally came out of the closetcoffin, I see. <____<

Edited for truth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kodoshi

avatar

Rank : Lancer (5) Posts : 336
Join date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Hi .   Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:11 am

HOLY SHIT
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kodoshi.co.jp
Zero

avatar

Rank : Gilgamesh (2) Posts : 1166
Join date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Hi .   Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:12 am

OMFG SPAM! IM GETTING A MAIL EVERY SECOND.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kodoshi

avatar

Rank : Lancer (5) Posts : 336
Join date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Hi .   Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:12 am

YES YES!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kodoshi.co.jp
LightburneR

avatar

Posts : 673
Join date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Omega's Corpse Raping Preferences   Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:14 am

Guys, let's get on topic. (See subject)





Omega wrote:
LightburneR wrote:
Jenkins wrote:
Omega wrote:
Jenkins wrote:
That's a funny name, 0ffiCe. o.o

wat to do he likes offices xD!

And judging from your name, you like dead bodies. xd

Necrophila is necrophila.


ITS ALL BCOZ OF U TEH BUNNEHH MANN DATS Sad btw wtf does my name have to do with necrophilia
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omega

avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2009-10-15
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Hi .   Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:17 am

Jenkins wrote:
Omega wrote:
I LOVE SHIRLEY FENETTE HURR DURR C.C!!

Finally came out of the closet, I see. <____<


FIXED! N here's a pic Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kodoshi

avatar

Rank : Lancer (5) Posts : 336
Join date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Hi .   Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:26 am

Omega wrote:
Jenkins wrote:
Omega wrote:
I LOVE SHIRLEY FENETTE HURR DURR C.C!!

Finally came out of the closet, I see. <____<


FIXED! N here's a pic Very Happy


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kodoshi.co.jp
Omega

avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2009-10-15
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Hi .   Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:27 am

Kodoshi wrote:
Omega wrote:
Jenkins wrote:
Omega wrote:
I LOVE SHIRLEY FENETTE HURR DURR C.C!!

Finally came out of the closet, I see. <____<


FIXED! N here's a pic Very Happy



HOLY SHIT ITS THE DOG FROM MEN IN BLACK!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kodoshi

avatar

Rank : Lancer (5) Posts : 336
Join date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Hi .   Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:27 am

It's the dog you love!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kodoshi.co.jp
Omega

avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2009-10-15
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Hi .   Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:29 am

Kodoshi wrote:
It's the dog you love!


uh no not into beastily / gays unlike some1 >_> *CLOUIGH*CGOUHGTH*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hi .   

Back to top Go down
 
Hi .
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan UFW :: Information :: New Members-
Jump to: