Saber Avalon Bug, Launcelot bug

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Launcelot

PostSubject: Saber Avalon Bug, Launcelot bug   Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:13 am

Saber Avalon bug

Condition : ?
What happened during game:
Replay : 2/20/2017 6:25:00 AM UFW Fate Asia #18 00:42:48 Fate / Another III UFW Ver 3.1

Since level 1 avalon, avalon never once proc, even when I took more than the minimum damage for avalon to proc. TA's level 5 R. Lancer level 5 R. Rider's level 5 R none of them proc my avalon. I do not know if this was happening from beginning of game or some random bug caused this, but regardless my avalon didnt proc once until the end of the game.

Edit: After that match I played Saber one more time, and that game Avalon initially proced, but from some point of time it bugged again.

Lancelot Arondite ? bug

condition : ? lancelot sometimes take enourmous amount of damage when hit by cauldron or some kind of dot damage - such as ZC combo. I do not know exact condition to this but most of time i died I remember using A + B + arondite.

What happened during game: Lancelot getting instantly killed by elizabeth's cauldron.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
l46kok
Fate Another Developer

PostSubject: Re: Saber Avalon Bug, Launcelot bug   Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:47 pm

Launcelot wrote:
Saber Avalon bug

Condition : ?
What happened during game:
Replay : 2/20/2017 6:25:00 AM UFW Fate Asia #18 00:42:48 Fate / Another III UFW Ver 3.1

Since level 1 avalon, avalon never once proc, even when I took more than the minimum damage for avalon to proc. TA's level 5 R. Lancer level 5 R. Rider's level 5 R none of them proc my avalon. I do not know if this was happening from beginning of game or some random bug caused this, but regardless my avalon didnt proc once until the end of the game.

Edit: After that match I played Saber one more time, and that game Avalon initially proced, but from some point of time it bugged again.

Lancelot Arondite ? bug

condition : ? lancelot sometimes take enourmous amount of damage when hit by cauldron or some kind of dot damage - such as ZC combo. I do not know exact condition to this but most of time i died I remember using A + B + arondite.

What happened during game: Lancelot getting instantly killed by elizabeth's cauldron.

We were aware of the Avalon bug for a while, but we can't reliably reproduce the issue (hence, we can't exactly verify if we've fixed or not after we change the code). This is something we're keeping our eyes on, so if we do find the fix, we'll let everyone know.

We're fixing the massive DOT damage issue with cauldron, but we weren't aware this happens with Zero Caster's combo as well. Do you have a replay for this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clanufw.darkbb.com

Saber Avalon Bug, Launcelot bug
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1