Clan UFW

Warcraft 3 USEast Clan for Fate / Another

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hello, we are the Chinese translation team.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
yukimare

PostSubject: Hello, we are the Chinese translation team.   Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:24 pm

Hello, we are the Chinese translation team, and I am the team leader 無心(WuXing). We need your authorization, allowing us to translate and upload the Chinese version to the China realm of Battle.net. We look forward to your reply.

ps. We need to add the Chinese Battle.net realm’s logo to the loading screen, and we hope that you can agree to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
l46kok
Fate Another Developer

PostSubject: Re: Hello, we are the Chinese translation team.   Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:28 am

yukimare wrote:
Hello, we are the Chinese translation team, and I am the team leader 無心(WuXing). We need your authorization, allowing us to translate and upload the Chinese version to the China realm of Battle.net. We look forward to your reply.

ps. We need to add the Chinese Battle.net realm’s logo to the loading screen, and we hope that you can agree to it.

Hello,

If all you need is our authorization for translation, you have it so please go ahead. We're actually happy about seeing Fate map continuously being translated into other languages. We would appreciate it if you could include the original source of the map (UFW Ver) somewhere in the translated map, say loading screen, description or quest log etc.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Edit: I forgot to answer the second part of your question. Yes, you may also go ahead and add Chinese Battle.net realm logo to the loading screen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clanufw.darkbb.com

Hello, we are the Chinese translation team.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1