Clan UFW

Warcraft 3 USEast Clan for Fate / Another

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

General rules for people playing on nanohabot

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
simodino

PostSubject: General rules for people playing on nanohabot   Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:33 am

I made this topic cause there is an increase of toxicity in fate games so to prevent that with the agreement of the owner bot there will be some rules for people that wants to play fate on the bot.

People that aren't following the rules can get voted by their teammates to be muted/banned;the votes must be done in game (i suggest to pause the game for this action) and the replay be saved (eventhough doesn't need to be posted in this topic unless there is an objection about it)so can be seen in the replay.
To call the vote just type in the chat "voteban playername" and the teammates should answer yes/no
this way will be easy to check.
People that gets banned more times in the same month gets an increased punishement.
People that ban/kick regardless of this rules will get their admin removed plus a ban.

This are the rules for people that want to play fate using the nanohabot:
-1 No flames in game
   Description:People that complain a lot about the other players in game (especcialy against new players) can annoy the other teammates so if 2+ people (3 for 6vs6 games) that are in the flamer team decide that he is getting offensive can "vote" to mute him for the game and gets a warning;if after being  muted the player troll or leave the game gets a 1 week ban.

-2 No Troll or Rage quit:
  Description:People that join a game agree to play with the people that are inside so even if the game looks unbalanced if 2+ people (3 for 6vs6 games) agree that wants to keep to play the other people in team should still try the best to win the game.People that are acting troll (wasting all their seals for blink;nuking their teammaters) or leave can be banned for 1 week if 2+ people of their team votes that should be banned cause of the way they act (not cause they are bad example chudat marbles XD).

-3 No afk
  Description:People that afk for more than 10 minutes in game without a warning will get 1 day ban.
  People that have to afk for a short period of time should share control to their teammates and give at least a reason;if they don't do it will get a warning,2 warnings will result in a ban.

-4 Josph ban
Description:Josph can be banned (not kicked) all the times if people feel it.

If you have suggestions or think that this rules are too much you can post your thoughts here i will check them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyuyung

PostSubject: Re: General rules for people playing on nanohabot   Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:38 pm

yeee simo teach dem. on a serious note, i think you specify what is "trolling" in fate (I am thinking you are referencing to like nuking your own team with lancelot or stuffs but it's good to clarify.) also, I feel like 10minutes of afk is being to lenient, that's my opinion anyways

and rip josph
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EternalDevote
Fate/Another Official Tester

PostSubject: Re: General rules for people playing on nanohabot   Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:28 pm

Not banning Josph is a bannable offense.

Also since UFW is a community channel (no shamans) you can and will be banned by the community.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
le.sang

PostSubject: Re: General rules for people playing on nanohabot   Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:37 pm

Wait, it's a troll or it's really a real rule ? (the 4th one) O_o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EternalDevote
Fate/Another Official Tester

PostSubject: Re: General rules for people playing on nanohabot   Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:00 am

le.sang wrote:
Wait, it's a troll or it's really a real rule ? (the 4th one) O_o

EternalDevote wrote:
Not banning Josph is a bannable offense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Senfbrot

PostSubject: Re: General rules for people playing on nanohabot   Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:45 pm

Can we make these rules binding and post them in the Code of Conduct forum?
I furthermore see a need to clarify ban/unban rules.

UFW is in a serious need of fixing these troll/ragequit/rageafk problems.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frankiethefly

PostSubject: Re: General rules for people playing on nanohabot   Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:38 pm

Not to put fuel to the fire, but its funny coming from ppl who were unhappy about stricter rulesets back in the old days. Did I miss the irony of your post senf? xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General rules for people playing on nanohabot   

Back to top Go down

General rules for people playing on nanohabot
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1