Clan UFW

Warcraft 3 USEast Clan for Fate / Another

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

l46kok has stepped down from Chieftain position and UFW is now a community-based channel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
l46kok
Fate Another Developer

PostSubject: l46kok has stepped down from Chieftain position and UFW is now a community-based channel   Sun May 13, 2012 6:42 pm

As of 6:25PM May 13th, 2012, I have decided to step down from the chieftain position. This shouldn't come as a surprise to most people as I have made an announcement about this few months ago. This means that Clan UFW channel will only act as a place for people to hang out and there will be absolutely no moderation with respect to the forum or channel.

To put things short, there will no longer be any invitations to Clan UFW, no more user/game bans, no more administrative warnings and no more events will be held with respect to Clan UFW.

ClanUFW (Bot) has been designated as the chieftain as of now. But since TheWorstnewbie is the one operating the bot, all final rights to the clan have been transferred to him. Hence, TheWorstNewbie has every rights to become the next chieftain or close down the clan altogether if he ever decides to. In case of an emergency, I have also asked TheWorstNewbie to handle the situation.

Again, I'd like to emphasize that I am stepping down from the position simply because I will not have the time to manage the clan as I am going back to Korea to look for a job. As promised, I will continue developing the map until it becomes absolutely impossible.

UFW was and still is an integral part of my life. This clan is one of my greatest accomplishments, and one of the most memorable moments of my life. My wish is that this clan goes on as long as possible, but only fate will decide that (no pun intended).

I wish everyone the best of luck: To those that were supportive of me till the end and even to those that were against me till the end. I have learned many things about running a large group or what the word leadership means and I have everyone to thank for that.

Good Game.

Sincerely,

Your chieftain l46kok.

P.S: I have a MSN messenger account and a facebook account. If you want to add me on either of those, send me a PM and I will give you my info.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clanufw.darkbb.com

l46kok has stepped down from Chieftain position and UFW is now a community-based channel
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1