HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Important]Spambot attacks in channel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
l46kok
Fate Another Developer

PostSubject: [Important]Spambot attacks in channel   Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:11 am

Yesterday, there was a reported incident of a spambot attack in Clan UFW channel. We were forced to make the channel private for a short time as a response to the attacks.

We will also implement a set of scripts for defending from spambot attacks if it ever becomes necessary.

We have also identified the main perpetrator of the attack, Killuas_Yoyos. As a result, the mentioned player has been added to the national traitor (Note: If you haven't noticed already, this is mostly a title rather than an actual link to treachery) list, next to Heartcard. Therefore, he has been exiled from Clan UFW permanently.

If you are ever caught associating with the above perpetrator, you may also be branded as a "national traitor" so I would advise everyone to just stay away from him.

Last edited by l46kok on Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clanufw.darkbb.com
l46kok
Fate Another Developer

PostSubject: Re: [Important]Spambot attacks in channel   Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:47 am

I actually got a hold of the entire conversation that happened on skype of Killuas admitting to the attacks. I figured rest of the people should view the conversation as well.

Besides the obvious fallacy on first admitting to the crime and then later on just denying it, I actually pity this guy and was somewhat compelled to report this person to have a mental hospital take him in. How old is this guy, 12? I'd really hope so.

mediafire.com ?a1b32i625ghkavd
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clanufw.darkbb.com

[Important]Spambot attacks in channel
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1