Clan UFW

Warcraft 3 USEast Clan for Fate / Another

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Why doesn't lancer disengage (QQ in spelbook) not disable ZC debuffs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
josph

PostSubject: Why doesn't lancer disengage (QQ in spelbook) not disable ZC debuffs   Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:13 pm

In case you don't know, lancer's qq(backblink) disables all buffs/debuffs excluding a scroll and b scroll and ferocity(w). it disables rule breaker/speed gem/link and any other debuff or effect on him. pain and territory explode create an icon on bottom (as well as corpse explode/blind) which are all technically de-buffs.

Is this a bug/bad coding or suppose to be like this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
l46kok
Fate Another Developer

PostSubject: Re: Why doesn't lancer disengage (QQ in spelbook) not disable ZC debuffs   Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:18 am

Originally, QQ isn't supposed to get rid of debuff so it's prolly the latter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clanufw.darkbb.com
josph

PostSubject: Re: Why doesn't lancer disengage (QQ in spelbook) not disable ZC debuffs   Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:27 am

i am not exactly sure, i think it was done on purpose when they were trying to interrupt lancer's skills, also i was trying to find a rune that had some connection to backblink though i didn't find one. this is probably closest ability to it (copy pasted from wiki).

Disengage (仕切り直し, Shikirinaoshi)is the ability to break away from combat.

C: Bonus effect of returning battle conditions to what they were at the beginning of the match

so yeah, they probably interrupted "battle conditions" as buffs/rebuffs put back to default.(lancer breaking away from all effects)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
l46kok
Fate Another Developer

PostSubject: Re: Why doesn't lancer disengage (QQ in spelbook) not disable ZC debuffs   Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:44 am

josph wrote:
i am not exactly sure, i think it was done on purpose when they were trying to interrupt lancer's skills, also i was trying to find a rune that had some connection to backblink though i didn't find one. this is probably closest ability to it (copy pasted from wiki).

Disengage (仕切り直し, Shikirinaoshi)is the ability to break away from combat.

C: Bonus effect of returning battle conditions to what they were at the beginning of the match

so yeah, they probably interrupted "battle conditions" as buffs/rebuffs put back to default.(lancer breaking away from all effects)

There's no physical code which resets the buff. Only thing that remotely replicates this effect is setting the servant invulnerable during the effect. Chances are, removal of the buff was not intended but kept anyways.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clanufw.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why doesn't lancer disengage (QQ in spelbook) not disable ZC debuffs   

Back to top Go down

Why doesn't lancer disengage (QQ in spelbook) not disable ZC debuffs
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1