Clan UFW

Warcraft 3 USEast Clan for Fate / Another

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

RE: l46kok is stepping down from Chieftain of Clan UFW

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kyuyung

PostSubject: RE: l46kok is stepping down from Chieftain of Clan UFW    Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:15 pm

So I thought to make this thread as a dedication/memorial thread to l46kok for his hard works even though I'm not in UFW. Crying or Very sad

First of all, I would thank l46kok for his devotion( ... don't comment!) for making Clan UFW and is still currently working in UFW. Not only kept the map itself alive, but uniting a fate community in a diverse server (correct me if i'm wrong).

Second, there has been times when UFW was in hardships (lack of games, players etc...), but overall, it was great times.

As we all know, UFW won't last forever but I dearly hope we can still be united (or at least contact each other [no pedophile -.-])

As a former UFW member and visitor/acquaintance of UFW, I am honored to say, I am part of this fate community!

[i sense mass troll in this thread >:O]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheWorstNewbie

PostSubject: Re: RE: l46kok is stepping down from Chieftain of Clan UFW    Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:36 pm

party at keng's house
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milky Holmes

PostSubject: Re: RE: l46kok is stepping down from Chieftain of Clan UFW    Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:43 pm

I can definitely respect kok's devotion, he's kept fate alive over here for a long time. I'll miss his torll spoofing in games.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josph

PostSubject: Re: RE: l46kok is stepping down from Chieftain of Clan UFW    Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:48 pm

well i have no remorse other than saying good bye,

i just wonder what's going to be the conclusion of this leaving.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Launcelot

PostSubject: Re: RE: l46kok is stepping down from Chieftain of Clan UFW    Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:01 am

I personally dont want this to become to dramatic because I believe that he will come back as he did previously.

But what I can say for sure, is that he was definitely good leader.

P.S personally i wish kok just stay in chieftain even if he cant do much because his presence mean quite a lot to ufw. I remember when kok was gone in the past, there was like 1 person in channel and 3 bots. Kok's influence in UFW is undeniably huge and thus be kept.

Well, that's my opinion so anyway I was happy to have good and respectable leader like you.

Anyway I wont be too dramatic

1st since we will be meeting in Korea soon
2nd I believe that you will take leadership back sooner or later.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
simodino

PostSubject: Re: RE: l46kok is stepping down from Chieftain of Clan UFW    Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:10 am

Well he isn't leaving-leaveing but he made me play only saber meele in a way XD.
Also i'm more worried who will be next chief now o.o;i don't see people that have the requirements.

Twn for chief! XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arthuria

PostSubject: Re: RE: l46kok is stepping down from Chieftain of Clan UFW    Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:59 am

And so the curtain draws ever so closer to the requiem of the fate community. Perhaps there will be a new future. This could all just be a new beginning, no one had expected UFW to grow so exceedingly. Good bye kok, your legacy will be remembered in history.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frankiethefly

PostSubject: Re: RE: l46kok is stepping down from Chieftain of Clan UFW    Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:14 am

Me sad.

Don't worry simo...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mazjin

PostSubject: Re: RE: l46kok is stepping down from Chieftain of Clan UFW    Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:19 pm

;( good bye kok I'll miss you (no homo) and I'll miss trolling and raging at you D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
le.sang

PostSubject: Re: RE: l46kok is stepping down from Chieftain of Clan UFW    Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:39 pm

lol in France we are electing our new president, time to do the same for the new chieftain \o/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE: l46kok is stepping down from Chieftain of Clan UFW    

Back to top Go down

RE: l46kok is stepping down from Chieftain of Clan UFW
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1