Warcraft 3 USEast Clan for Fate / Another

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Important]l46kok is stepping down from Chieftain of Clan UFW

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
l46kok
Fate Another Developer

PostSubject: [Important]l46kok is stepping down from Chieftain of Clan UFW   Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:25 pm

This is something that was already decided a while ago, but it is time that I stepped down as the chieftain of Clan UFW. There are many reasons to why I made such a decision, but among them the biggest one is that I simply do not have any time to manage the clan or play any games in general because of the things that are going on with my private life.

This does not mean that I will discontinue developing the map. In fact, another big reason of why I am stepping down from this position is so that I can fully concentrate on this task. The map will be developed for as long as the community wants.

Hence, I am going to hand this position over to whoever is capable of handling Clan UFW entirely and more importantly, to whoever has the passion for keeping Clan UFW going.

The bare minimum requirements I ask are the following:

• Able to communicate in English fluently
  • You have been in the clan for at least 1 year
  • You are relatively good at Fate/Another
  • You know what the word "Leadership" means. No, I mean REALLY know.

Above all, again I ask that you actually feel really passionate about leading Clan UFW. Fate / Another and Clan UFW are two things which defined a major portion of my life and hence, I expect the new leader to feel really committed to this position.

If you meet the above criteria and strongly feel that you are the one to lead the clan, send me an application via PM. Describe why you should be the new leader and what you plan to do for the clan if you are designated as the new chieftain.

In the event no new Chieftain is assigned by May 1st, 2012, one of the following options will be taken:

• The position will be handed down to one of the current shamans assuming if they want the position
  • ClanUFW (Bot) will be designated as new chieftain and all officers/shamans will be discharged from their position. The clan will only be left as a place for people to hang out and host Fate/Another games without any administration taking in place.
  • The clan will be disbanded if neither of those options are viable.

I won't immediately disappear from the community after May 1st, 2012 but you will definitely see me a lot less as eventually, I will probably have to move away from gaming in general. So, you will see more of a "developer" side of me rather than "player" side from this point on.

Whether this is the end of Clan UFW or not, I don't know. Personally, I want the clan to live on but just because of that I can't hand over the position to someone who is incapable. In the end, we will make a decision that is the best for the community.

I'd like to thank all of the members of the clan for supporting me and Clan UFW.

P.S: Team B training will continue till May as well.

Last edited by l46kok on Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clanufw.darkbb.com
josph

PostSubject: Re: [Important]l46kok is stepping down from Chieftain of Clan UFW   Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:36 pm

question: will you ever be back? or are you permanently leaving for good?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
l46kok
Fate Another Developer

PostSubject: Re: [Important]l46kok is stepping down from Chieftain of Clan UFW   Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:01 pm

josph wrote:
question: will you ever be back? or are you permanently leaving for good?

Like I said above, I'm not really "leaving-leaving". I'm just stepping down from this position and will be working mainly as the developer. But you probably won't see me much in games after May 1st. I'll still hang around the channel for communication purpose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clanufw.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Important]l46kok is stepping down from Chieftain of Clan UFW   

Back to top Go down

[Important]l46kok is stepping down from Chieftain of Clan UFW
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1