Warcraft 3 USEast Clan for Fate / Another

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

First suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
simodino

PostSubject: First suggestions   Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:19 pm

Here come the first suggestion and the hero i want to talk about is ............. Saber!. No was joking i will wait 4-5 new version before say something about that XD

Topic:Change Ta combo
Description:I think that ta combo ,eventhough has risks and long cd,in most of games can make games boring cause in team where you have for example double caster people just wait for night and abuse it;you can say that ta can suicide (see kazuto XD) but the chance for this to happen are lower than kill an enemy hero(not sure 100% cause idk the code so kok check it if is true or not) so what i suggest is a new combo with the hope to avoid too much easy win camping.

Topic:A gold based skill for gilgamesh
Description:Gilga is a support hero that a lot of times have to spam str since the begin in order to survive.
What i was thinking was to give him an attribute that give him a skill or buff based on his gold that people can take to allow him a new build that involve also the first attribute.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josph

PostSubject: Re: First suggestions   Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:59 pm

there's few problems with changing ta combo,

1) despite ta being an amazing pick for camp type game, fa still dominates more in sp even with that in place(cause he dominates with amp and he can kill multiple people with ganryuu(seal efficient), something other sins can't do), though the only reason why ta is picked is because of the fact of camping and forcing rush on the other team. this strategy was REALLY NEEDED TO WIN when the old sp was in place with old archer as archer's team just couldn't do anything against berserker composition but camp their way to the win. now it's not so much needed however, if people chose to do the camp position, I'd imagine they will do it with 2 casters and ta. arguably this isn't against the law or rules towards playing the game but it does render the game rather boring for at least one of the teams. the only real problem toward ta combo is that ta combo is really 1/7 to suicide which means it almost always succeeds therefore granting a free win assuming no one fails on ur team. the writing on ta combo says "50%" to suicide (which is the scenero if u did 1vs1). if you change to 50% regardless of number of players, using ta combo might be a far risky thing to attempt so the problem would be resolved, but what if the combo all of sudden doesn't get used because the chances of suicide are so high that you might end up losing more over wining.........

in my honest opinion, i would just make ta combo set ta hp to 1 after every successful assassination. so if u can't kill 1 hp target then idk u failed epically then. this also prevents ta from using double blink, to get away then tp when no one is around him as u forced to use an hp seal or risk A VERY HIGH chance of dying.

even so, this isn't even require because some teams will just wait for ta combo the entire night and when ta uses it, he dies almost as quick as he used it (within next 5 seconds).

for Gilgamesh, diversifying his build is rather hard once again as he's already an amazing hero to pick with his current builds. one of the issue is that the "new skills" added has to relate to fate/stay night in some form or way, in other words the skill has to exist and as far as i know, all of Gilgamesh skills are already implemented in the map. gilgamesh has gotten a recent "new" in bulid, but i doubt anyone goes Gilgamesh melee despite the buff of 4th attri. it's still better then what Gilgamesh had before the buff where melee wasn't even possible but still requires far greater modifications or buff such as 3x critical. anyhow Gilgamesh was always the "banker" of the game so he helps ally's heros requiring more gold.there is really no purpose of adding a skill that is based on his gold since he shouldn't have any remaining gold unless his team is already fine in money.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
simodino

PostSubject: Re: First suggestions   Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:37 am

This josph! The main point for a gold skill based build is to avoid for gilga to be a banker and be more selfish ! so in this way the team should give gold to gilga i think is funny like would be in real fate XD.But this one agree that isn't really needed is just a suggestion anyway.
About ta even if you say that fa is better i don't really think it even with amp is still hard for fa spam vs a camp team and if he does a mistake he can waste amp/seals; also there is the rest of his team that can't go in so easily especcialy since zc castle is mega gay atm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josph

PostSubject: Re: First suggestions   Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:50 pm

selfish, isn't that the opposite to the game? being a team player? that would be pro if kok made a 1vs1 map or just for fun map like sfsn, then yeah i would approve of new random skills to make the game more exciting for some hero's. i was kind of thinking on how Gilgamesh has a gob of blades, but never wields his swords, you could make an attribute where Gilgamesh can swap attack type's given the weapon he wields..... like gae bolg, caliburn ect, and each weapon contains a "special" effect when wields so that could be a creative way of fixing Gilgamesh as being the worst melee in the game.

well zc seems to be currently unbalanced for every hero that he fights (or at least most think so) so you can't really solve that till zc is officially complete but i know for fact that when it comes to sp, zl is surely far more ignored then fa and ta, it's really a matter of preference of what composition you were aiming for when picking your hero's. East just prefers ta because many people aren't that fast with their figures or good fa technique (i think).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
simodino

PostSubject: Re: First suggestions   Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:19 pm

If you talk about kalimdor fa sure are good at spamming but at same times you forget that they are also good to counter it with mass links/heal teams sacrifice ecc...
Also gilga even if is more selfish can be always usefull for teamplay with enkidu;the theoric new skill/buff don't change others skills anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killow69

PostSubject: Re: First suggestions   Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:17 pm

So you wanna add a skill to gilgamesh that would do like "adds 2 dmg per 1000 gold upto a max of 32 damage?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
l46kok
Fate Another Developer

PostSubject: Re: First suggestions   Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:52 am

I actually agree about the TA combo part and I plan to change it to something else in the future but this is not on my priority list at the moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clanufw.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First suggestions   

Back to top Go down

First suggestions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1