HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Special Auras / Special Skin to be added for UFW members

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
l46kok
Fate Another Developer

PostSubject: Special Auras / Special Skin to be added for UFW members   Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:44 pm

For the next upcoming English version of Fate/Another, a specialized aura for the players will be added for the following categories:

Also, a special model switch (Saber Lily) will be available.

UFW Specific:

• Team A & B Members
  • Winner of FFA Tournament
  • Winners of 3v3 Deathmatch Tournament

SEA (Garena) Specific:

• Winner of FFA Tournament
  • Winners of 3v3 Deathmatch Tournament
  • Best player award

I will post a screenshot of what the auras will look like.

Last edited by l46kok on Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clanufw.darkbb.com
macgrady

PostSubject: Re: Special Auras / Special Skin to be added for UFW members   Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:14 pm

am i allowed to join that sea and ufw both? lolololololololol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arthuria

PostSubject: Re: Special Auras / Special Skin to be added for UFW members   Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:10 pm

Yeah kok decided to implement my idea!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josph

PostSubject: Re: Special Auras / Special Skin to be added for UFW members   Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:29 am

the aura's better not be some BIG green aura around a unit, or else how to play a hero like ta when the aura gives you away

aura's are pro, it makes people rage aim you more !! kok, ready to get aimed by ta combo!?!?+5 other people?

oh wait, it already happens without a visible aura XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killow69

PostSubject: Re: Special Auras / Special Skin to be added for UFW members   Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:34 am

Just Make it some sorta crowns or shit... less noticeable but still noticeable, also aura + saber aura = hidden aura
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZonMachi

PostSubject: Re: Special Auras / Special Skin to be added for UFW members   Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:23 pm

Obviously the aura should give 100% crit, HB, and stone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
macgrady

PostSubject: Re: Special Auras / Special Skin to be added for UFW members   Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:46 pm

wonder how will those tournaments carried out especially the SEA cause I intend to join the SEA's one as well o.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
l46kok
Fate Another Developer

PostSubject: Re: Special Auras / Special Skin to be added for UFW members   Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:49 pm

macgrady wrote:
wonder how will those tournaments carried out especially the SEA cause I intend to join the SEA's one as well o.o

That is something you guys will have to decide on your own.
Back to top Go down
l46kok
Fate Another Developer

PostSubject: Re: Special Auras / Special Skin to be added for UFW members   Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:49 pm

ZonMachi wrote:
Obviously the aura should give 100% crit, HB, and stone.

Auras are for visuals only.
Back to top Go down
Brogath

PostSubject: Re: Special Auras / Special Skin to be added for UFW members   Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:24 am

yes, slow the game down even more for those people with their coal-stoked computer, it will help reduce delay and all XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
l46kok
Fate Another Developer

PostSubject: Re: Special Auras / Special Skin to be added for UFW members   Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:29 am

Brogath wrote:
yes, slow the game down even more for those people with their coal-stoked computer, it will help reduce delay and all XD

If your game is going to lag because of a single aura added for visual (I.E: Brilliance/Devotion Aura), then you should have not even installed Warcraft III.
Back to top Go down
Brogath

PostSubject: Re: Special Auras / Special Skin to be added for UFW members   Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:31 am

my laptop runs skyrim on top quality graphics, i don't think its slowing down the game. Last time i played however, this was an issue for some poeple, and the reason for me to mention it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killow69

PostSubject: Re: Special Auras / Special Skin to be added for UFW members   Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:38 pm

I still say not an aura, make it an effect on thier weapon/s or a hat or a cape or whatnot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EternalDevote
Fate/Another Official Tester

PostSubject: Re: Special Auras / Special Skin to be added for UFW members   Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:45 am

Just add an option people can type to remove the auras if people lag because of it, like the ability to turn the street lights off that's already added in the game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
l46kok
Fate Another Developer

PostSubject: Re: Special Auras / Special Skin to be added for UFW members   Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:55 am

EternalDevote wrote:
Just add an option people can type to remove the auras if people lag because of it, like the ability to turn the street lights off that's already added in the game

Removing the auras locally causes desync.

Like I said, if a single aura causes lag, you should uninstall wc3 because under normal circumstances, any kind of aura should not degrade the performance. (unless if its extremely fancy with 2149214914894189124 sprites or something but I've never encountered one yet)
Back to top Go down
Brogath

PostSubject: Re: Special Auras / Special Skin to be added for UFW members   Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:44 am

l46kok wrote:
EternalDevote wrote:

Like I said, if a single aura causes lag, you should uninstall wc3 because under normal circumstances, any kind of aura should not degrade the performance. (unless if its extremely fancy with 2149214914894189124 sprites or something but I've never encountered one yet)
Nuke? XD

I can recall this list of people popping up every time Lancelot threw a nuke around.

I know it does not have to be as fancy as the nuke, i am just saying that it is just another thing up the pile of F/A's already exceptional list of effects. I simply do not think something like this is necessary, the people that interested in the map know who won this contest even without this effect...

Imo, you are bringing more, unnecessary, work on your shoulders.

But: i am not this map's creator, nor do i contribute to its progress so with this said, my take in it is over. Of course, the choice is yours.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
orbofdarkness

PostSubject: Re: Special Auras / Special Skin to be added for UFW members   Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:55 am

So in the random event yes I know its not dam possible but lets say it was, I won the ffa O_o and I was to get an aura, would there be tentacles spawning all around me? yay tentacles? kimochi desu?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.<3ikaros.com
l46kok
Fate Another Developer

PostSubject: Re: Special Auras / Special Skin to be added for UFW members   Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:07 pm

Brogath wrote:
l46kok wrote:
EternalDevote wrote:

Nuke? XD

I can recall this list of people popping up every time Lancelot threw a nuke around.

I know it does not have to be as fancy as the nuke, i am just saying that it is just another thing up the pile of F/A's already exceptional list of effects. I simply do not think something like this is necessary, the people that interested in the map know who won this contest even without this effect...

Imo, you are bringing more, unnecessary, work on your shoulders.

But: i am not this map's creator, nor do i contribute to its progress so with this said, my take in it is over. Of course, the choice is yours.

You are seriously misled about what an "Aura" is.

Back to top Go down
macgrady

PostSubject: Re: Special Auras / Special Skin to be added for UFW members   Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:05 am

Devotion Aura!!! o.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EternalDevote
Fate/Another Official Tester

PostSubject: Re: Special Auras / Special Skin to be added for UFW members   Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:07 am

Require zerker in a tux with Ilya on shoulder
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josph

PostSubject: Re: Special Auras / Special Skin to be added for UFW members   Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:55 pm

they should gave me an aura for breaking ubw and an aura for doing 11-11 ubw back in the day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xburst

PostSubject: Re: Special Auras / Special Skin to be added for UFW members   Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:08 am

I can just guess that Saber Lily skin

Is it this one ?

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laruku

PostSubject: Re: Special Auras / Special Skin to be added for UFW members   Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:04 pm

Xburst wrote:

Is it this one ?

Spoiler:

Oh yea
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josph

PostSubject: Re: Special Auras / Special Skin to be added for UFW members   Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:49 pm

Laruku wrote:
Xburst wrote:

Is it this one ?

Spoiler:

Oh yea

saber looks like she's holding a star wars saber over Excalibur...or the halo covenant sword.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yden

PostSubject: Re: Special Auras / Special Skin to be added for UFW members   Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:23 pm

josph wrote:
Laruku wrote:
Xburst wrote:

Is it this one ?

Spoiler:

Oh yea

saber looks like she's holding a star wars saber over Excalibur...or the halo covenant sword.

Saber Lily doesn't wield Excalibur normally. She wields Caliburn.

But yea the sword does look off, especially the lack of a hilt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nanoha.10.forumer.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special Auras / Special Skin to be added for UFW members   

Back to top Go down

Special Auras / Special Skin to be added for UFW members
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next