TheWorstNewbie

PostSubject: Re: FPOV - for kok   Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:37 pm

wtf how u get 21 minutes
and the quality is worst than mine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frankiethefly

PostSubject: Re: FPOV - for kok   Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:16 am

Yeah I compressed it to 20 and 40 mb instead of 90 like yourself. But it should be ok lol.

In fact I could upload 12 hours of content at a time but since the video was split by fraps in half by default I just didn't care to merge it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
l46kok
Fate Another Developer

PostSubject: Re: FPOV - for kok   Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:29 am

Yeah I'm actually interested in how you managed to upload a 21 minute video onto youtube as well. The limit is 15 min (or it is so on my end).

oihrqoirrqpwqpohjpoarjhwporqwr at the quality btw. I had a really hard time analyzing the game in general, so I might've missed a lot of things which I could comment on.

But based on what I can deduce, there isn't much to comment on your play. You've got the basics down very well, your wallnines are pretty solid and looks like there isn't much problem in your build, item purchase or seal usage either. Also, I witnessed way more fail from your teammates which made me cringe.

I'm going to point out couple of mechanics which you can improve on.

• You use mouse clicks instead of QWASZX when transferring items from stash to your hero. Use hotkeys. Not only is this faster, it's much easier to recharge items during battle (As you are clicking on the transfer buttons to recharge scrolls/blinks. Bad habit)
  • Always pre-emptively recharge items whenever feasible. If you saw my FPVOD, there isn't a moment when my inventory is close to being empty. This should always be the case with Berserker as well (Unless if you are completely out of gold, which then you spam $$$$$$$$$$$$$$). You've had several moments which you could've recharged scrolls immediately (20:50 first video).
  • When you are nining, your hero is locked for a while. Use that time to buy items in stash, check the position of ally units etc.
  • C scroll castle sucking mana off you.
  • In general, you have a tendency of clicking with mouse over using hotkeys. Always prioritize using keys and use mouse clicks on stuff which you cannot getaway with hotkeys.
  • Practice on transferring items you left outside the stash box as fast as possible when you're out of gold and when you need to get scrolls in your hero inventory. In my case, I press 2 (bound for Stash) twice->Right click on scrolls I left to the side->Press the corresponding hotkey to send my item from Stash to Hero

Now here are some Zerker specifics

• You have a tendency of buying wards instead of more scrolls/blue pot especially when you're not flowing with cash. Your priority for item purchase should be A,B,C Scrolls > Red Pot > Blue Pot >= Familiar > S Scroll > Ward. Make your allies buy them (Especially Jumpers/Assassins. They should be shot if they don't buy wards)

Now the following are stuff you can practice on your own to go above and beyond

• Blade nine. This is now a requirement for Berserker players in Standard SP games in Kalimdor.
  • You have a habit of trying to use Berserk before seals when in trouble. While this is not a bad habit as it conserves seal, there are situations where you absolutely must use healseal (or First Seal followed up by Heal Seal) as they can interrupt your Berserk. (19:50 in your first video). In this case, since Lancer followed you inside UBW, he can interrupt the Enkidu, so you should definitely prioritize on survival.

Last edited by l46kok on Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clanufw.darkbb.com
Yden

PostSubject: Re: FPOV - for kok   Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:14 am

Some older youtube accounts have their video limit uncapped. I'm not sure what triggers it. It's either good standing upload wise or enough channel/video views. When it does uncap it gives this message every time you upload a video and there's no way I know of to disable it...

Edit: It looks like it was just a random selection thing with older accounts in good standing.
http://youtube-global.blogspot.com/2010/12/up-up-and-away-long-videos-for-more.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nanoha.10.forumer.com/
frankiethefly

PostSubject: Re: FPOV - for kok   Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:32 am

Thanks for going over it kok. Sorry for the bad quality, I will upload my next video in higher quality.

Yeah I am struggling at the moment to get the stash hotkeys into my fingers. Thanks for the tip with the ward buy, I didn't know it is prioritized so lowly Smile

As for that particular game, I have to admit to my own shame that they fed me 30k and at one point I didn't really know how to get the money down to receive the 3k bonus so I rage bought 6 wards from the red shop lol. I'll try to keep the items in mind.

My training on sword nines has begun way before, but I tend to prioritize survival over attacking in ubw recently as the sword dmg really hurts a lot and I die way more often in ubw than before due to the recent patches.
When I know that I have a reliable teammate (Team A guy) I am usually pressuring Archer more in ubw, also I am not so used to broadcasting my play, so nerves played a role, too.
I know I can do better than that!

As for the 15 minute limit on Youtube videos I have to admit, that it did not come without a price. There is a button you can click to increase your limit but they ask for a clean account and your mobile phone number, so I had to give up some private data for that feature.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
costas84

PostSubject: Re: FPOV - for kok   Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:38 pm

You can remove the 15 min limit, i have some long videos on my youtube channel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZonMachi

PostSubject: Re: FPOV - for kok   Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:29 pm

You can remove the 15 minute limit, Google sends you a verification text message when you verify you wish to remove the limit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FPOV - for kok   

Back to top Go down

FPOV - for kok
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan UFW :: Fate / Another III :: Discussion-
Jump to: