Clan UFW

Warcraft 3 USEast Clan for Fate / Another
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Fate / Another II Ver 1.4C

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
l46kok
Fate Another Developer


Posts : 1673
Join date : 2009-08-01
Age : 28
Location : Laramie

PostSubject: Fate / Another II Ver 1.4C   Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:32 am

December 16th, 2011
Fate / Another Ver 1.4C

New Additions
연습맵을 추가하였습니다.
Bug Fixes
리얼/심플: 속박의 촉수를 무한의 검제를 시전중인 아쳐에게 사용시 아쳐의 이동속도를 522로 고정시키는 현상을 수정하였습니다.
리얼/심플: 괴마가 적 근처에서 사망시 적 다리 밑에 남겨지는 연두색 특수효과가 제거되지 않는 현상을 수정하였습니다.
리얼/심플: 심해의 수마의 피해 수복 쿨다운 텍스트 오류를 수정하였습니다.
리얼/심플: 보티건에 스턴 효과가 들어가지 않는 현상을 수정하였습니다.
리얼/심플: 질드레의 신전 폭발시 주변 워드가 데미지를 입는 현상을 수정하였습니다.
리얼/심플: 로 아이아스의 효과 버프 아이콘이 연두색창으로 바껴지는 현상을 수정하였습니다.
리얼/심플: 질드레와 심해의 수마가 일체화시 나인성 교본 마나의 위치가 변경되지 않는 현상을 수정하였습니다.
리얼/심플: 라이더/질드레/란슬롯에게 A랭의 효과가 없어지는 현상을 수정했습니다.
리얼/심플: 어벤져의 콤보 쿨타임 완료시 출력되는 "보티건의 쿨타임이 완료" 텍스트 오류를 수정하였습니다.
리얼/심플: 보티건 사용시 실제 사정거리보다 더 멀게 클릭해도 스킬이 시전되는 현상을 수정하였습니다.
심플: 게이트 키퍼 시전 시 어새신 아이콘이 연두색창으로 바껴지는 현상을 수정하였습니다.

Balance Changes
리얼 버젼
캐스터 (질드레)
- 괴마의 이동속도가 522에서 430으로 감소되었습니다
- 괴마의 레벨당 체력 상승 수치가 220/270/320/370/420 에서 220/260/300/340/380 으로 수정되었습니다
- 괴마의 맹독 발톱의 지속시간이 3초로 감소되었습니다.
- 괴마의 맹독 발톱의 독 데미지가 10에서 6으로 감소되었습니다.
- 괴마의 맹독 발톱의 이동속도 감소율이 30%에서 10%로 감소되었습니다.
- 블라인드에 0.5초 시전시간을 추가하였습니다
- 신전 폭발의 3%/6% 체력 비례 데미지 지속시간을 10초에서 7초로 감소시켰습니다.
- 신전 폭발의 초기 데미지를 250/500에서 300/700으로 상승시켰습니다.
- 심해의 수마가 지급하는 현상금이 ~1400대에서 ~1000대로 감소되었습니다.
- 심해의 수마가 지급하는 경험치가 15레벨에서 9레벨로 감소되었습니다.
- 심해의 수마의 기본 체력 회복률이 200에서 50으로 감소되었습니다.
- 질드레의 기본 체력이 900에서 1000으로 상승하였습니다.

흑화 세이버
- 보티건의 범위가 455에서 560으로 상승하였습니다
- 보티건의 데미지가 400 + 지능 * 13에서 650 + 지능 * 11로 수정되었습니다
- 보티건의 첫타 감소 데미지가 0.85로, 마지막타 추가 데미지가 1.40으로 수정되었습니다.

캐스터
- 신대의 용 소환 요구 마나가 1000에서 750으로 감소됬습니다.

심플 버젼
캐스터 (질드레)
- 괴마의 이동속도가 522에서 430으로 감소되었습니다
- 괴마의 레벨당 체력 상승 수치가 220/270/320/370/420 에서 220/260/300/340/380 으로 수정되었습니다
- 괴마의 맹독 발톱의 지속시간이 3초로 감소되었습니다.
- 괴마의 맹독 발톱의 독 데미지가 10에서 6으로 감소되었습니다.
- 괴마의 맹독 발톱의 이동속도 감소율이 30%에서 10%로 감소되었습니다.
- 블라인드에 0.5초 시전시간을 추가하였습니다
- 괴마용 심해의 수마 (긍정적) 영향의 범위가 7500에서 5500으로 감소되었습니다.
- 신전 폭발의 3%/6% 체력 비례 데미지 지속시간을 10초에서 7초로 감소시켰습니다.
- 신전 폭발의 초기 데미지를 250/500에서 300/700으로 상승시켰습니다.
- 심해의 수마가 지급하는 현상금이 ~1400대에서 ~1000대로 감소되었습니다.
- 심해의 수마가 지급하는 경험치가 15레벨에서 9레벨로 감소되었습니다.
- 심해의 수마의 기본 체력 회복률이 200에서 50으로 감소되었습니다.
- 질드레의 기본 체력이 900에서 1000으로 상승하였습니다.

흑화 세이버
- 보티건의 범위가 455에서 560으로 상승하였습니다
- 보티건의 데미지가 400 + 지능 * 13에서 650 + 지능 * 11로 수정되었습니다
- 보티건의 첫타 감소 데미지가 0.85로, 마지막타 추가 데미지가 1.40으로 수정되었습니다.
Miscellaneous Changes
리얼/심플: 아쳐/흑화/어새신의 음성이 기존 음성으로 변경되었습니다 (ㅡ,.ㅡ)
심플: 랜서의 모델 크기를 약간 축소화 시켰습니다.
리얼: 광탄폭격에 음성을 추가하였습니다.

Korean
Real: http://www.mediafire.com/?b4r12f3cu89bfdq
Real Practice: http://www.mediafire.com/?wzu43yvoycx076y
Simple: http://www.mediafire.com/?rtc250qg27l2col
English
Real: http://www.mediafire.com/?mnga00ai0viej9h

Sound Pack
http://www.mediafire.com/?pcsc8b36lt83l8c



For Practice Map,

Commands are:

-items (Sets all Seals/Stats and items to 9999)
-gold X (Sets gold)

Added a dummy unit on F2 (Stash)


Last edited by l46kok on Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:13 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clanufw.darkbb.com
yggdrasil

avatar

Rank : Dark Saber (11) Posts : 76
Join date : 2009-09-21
Age : 24
Location : YOUR HOUSE

PostSubject: Re: Fate / Another II Ver 1.4C   Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:52 am

Hey Kok, here is a list of thing u need to attend to:
- ZC's creep is too fast, nerf it.
- ZC's creep poison is too imba, nerf it
- ZC's creep sight range is too great and since you can mass produce them, it mean whole map explored nerf it
- ZC's creep explosion is too imba!!!!! it can even kill a full health max str zerker if they all die while surrounding him!!!! and this explosion just bane josph too much cuz he keep windblading them -.-
- ZC's Castle explosion is too raping nerf it
- ZC's monster is too weak, buff it. It's damage is not great since it goes thorough double reduction and is SLOW as fuck so we can all just run away from it and it actually quite paper despite all those number and skills themself are not all that useful.
- Monster's hold is still busted, you can tele out of it, fix it.
- Jesus walk mana degen is fucked up sometime it doesn't cause degen
- You can't sac DS
- Selfish is too imba, you should make it so that for every ally within range, decrease all damage by 20% and if no ally is within range, then no avaron for you!
- Mental Pollution need 15 sec cd and only -5% mr instead of 10%
- Mental Pollution can block multiple debuff within 1 sec???
- UBW blades damage are bit buff, change thsoe 15 damage into spell damage or something, since they are noble phantasm
- I think round nows are 2:30, not 2:20
- Where is the BGM changing command?
- ZC's Castle is pretty useless except for exploding itself


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myanimelist.net/profile/Yggdrasil
l46kok
Fate Another Developer


Posts : 1673
Join date : 2009-08-01
Age : 28
Location : Laramie

PostSubject: Re: Fate / Another II Ver 1.4C   Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:34 am

yggdrasil wrote:
Hey Kok, here is a list of thing u need to attend to:
- ZC's creep is too fast, nerf it.
- ZC's creep poison is too imba, nerf it
- ZC's creep sight range is too great and since you can mass produce them, it mean whole map explored nerf it
- ZC's creep explosion is too imba!!!!! it can even kill a full health max str zerker if they all die while surrounding him!!!! and this explosion just bane josph too much cuz he keep windblading them -.-
- ZC's Castle explosion is too raping nerf it
- ZC's monster is too weak, buff it. It's damage is not great since it goes thorough double reduction and is SLOW as fuck so we can all just run away from it and it actually quite paper despite all those number and skills themself are not all that useful.
- Monster's hold is still busted, you can tele out of it, fix it.
- Jesus walk mana degen is fucked up sometime it doesn't cause degen
- You can't sac DS
- Selfish is too imba, you should make it so that for every ally within range, decrease all damage by 20% and if no ally is within range, then no avaron for you!
- Mental Pollution need 15 sec cd and only -5% mr instead of 10%
- Mental Pollution can block multiple debuff within 1 sec???
- UBW blades damage are bit buff, change thsoe 15 damage into spell damage or something, since they are noble phantasm
- I think round nows are 2:30, not 2:20
- Where is the BGM changing command?
- ZC's Castle is pretty useless except for exploding itself



Majority of things you wrote above I already addressed in this patch. I'll write up the patchlog later im so lazy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clanufw.darkbb.com
josph

avatar

Rank : Lancer (5) Posts : 292
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 22
Location : Canada,Quebec,Montreal

PostSubject: Re: Fate / Another II Ver 1.4C   Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:11 pm

not all of that is true,
the problem is 522 ms creature and creep explode going through B and A given that fa has 0 mr, it's complete suicide which i wasn't even aware of that yesterday. sight range could be an issue but I'm sure that shouldn't be to hard to fix...

ZC explode is late game and since berserker has the higher base and max hp, the dmg is 500+max hp 6%
basically that's like 100 damage dot for 10 seconds (assuming you don't enter the cloud)

point is, it's late and does nothing and like you said, without castle explode, u would not be able to kill anyone...except maybe with blind and combo, but heros are not made from combos, they're made from physical ablintys.

selfnish is actually complete opposite of sac and i find this to be a big problem with balance on zc because none of his skills can physically kill a servant alone unless your dumb ass to go walk in the cloud forever even more so, zc cannot seem to suppress berserker as caster can therefore, he will either be moved around as completely different class then caster or selfnish will need to be buffed in some way if not changed completely for being useless team kill move.

ubw buff basically forces you to put armor or suffer dying to it just as nine forces you to have stack hp and put on scrolls

terms of items
A+=counter ubw
link=counter nine lives

money is often an issue but consider that in 6vs6, your entire team gains 18000 gold if all players are below 4999 gold. i believe squally suggest on putting a gold system for the score board to track on how well your team is doing financially and possibly an assist system however it's hard to figure out what's considered a assist.

keep in mind, not all heros are going in ubw anyhow, for example ta, avenger and couple of the more squash heros should alway avoid it if possible, give to the 3 most tankiest heros on that team

A scroll is 150x4 (600) +1500 gold scroll =2100 gold 3x out of the 18k gold

since archer and berserker are nearly always on the opposite team, beserker might not even need it after putting 5 armor considering his armor reduces sword damage by 75% so he might take even less or equal to the normal dmg of ubw as before. so already one less A+ needed in that case



So the question is, how well can you manage your money and stats to countering ubw?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yggdrasil

avatar

Rank : Dark Saber (11) Posts : 76
Join date : 2009-09-21
Age : 24
Location : YOUR HOUSE

PostSubject: Re: Fate / Another II Ver 1.4C   Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:26 am

josph wrote:
not all of that is true,
the problem is 522 ms creature and creep explode going through B and A given that fa has 0 mr, it's complete suicide which i wasn't even aware of that yesterday. sight range could be an issue but I'm sure that shouldn't be to hard to fix...

ZC explode is late game and since berserker has the higher base and max hp, the dmg is 500+max hp 6%
basically that's like 100 damage dot for 10 seconds (assuming you don't enter the cloud)

point is, it's late and does nothing and like you said, without castle explode, u would not be able to kill anyone...except maybe with blind and combo, but heros are not made from combos, they're made from physical ablintys.

selfnish is actually complete opposite of sac and i find this to be a big problem with balance on zc because none of his skills can physically kill a servant alone unless your dumb ass to go walk in the cloud forever even more so, zc cannot seem to suppress berserker as caster can therefore, he will either be moved around as completely different class then caster or selfnish will need to be buffed in some way if not changed completely for being useless team kill move.

ubw buff basically forces you to put armor or suffer dying to it just as nine forces you to have stack hp and put on scrolls

terms of items
A+=counter ubw
link=counter nine lives

money is often an issue but consider that in 6vs6, your entire team gains 18000 gold if all players are below 4999 gold. i believe squally suggest on putting a gold system for the score board to track on how well your team is doing financially and possibly an assist system however it's hard to figure out what's considered a assist.

keep in mind, not all heros are going in ubw anyhow, for example ta, avenger and couple of the more squash heros should alway avoid it if possible, give to the 3 most tankiest heros on that team

A scroll is 150x4 (600) +1500 gold scroll =2100 gold 3x out of the 18k gold

since archer and berserker are nearly always on the opposite team, beserker might not even need it after putting 5 armor considering his armor reduces sword damage by 75% so he might take even less or equal to the normal dmg of ubw as before. so already one less A+ needed in that case



So the question is, how well can you manage your money and stats to countering ubw?

Isn't sword damage already turned chaos? so zerker takes 100% damage. And not all heroes need put in armor, both lancers didn't changed since originally both lancer takes 125%(75) damage from blades already and chaos damage just reduce that to 60 and increase to 75 just set it back to normal again. Selfish is just plain too imba, u r fcking invul, NOTHING can harm you for 5 sec and it work even when nobody is nearby -.-.... Also creature is weak and zc's spell is weak and castle is too imba and creeps self explosion is magical physical, it bypass B but not A u damn noob and is reduce by armor u fag, u just fail for dying to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myanimelist.net/profile/Yggdrasil
l46kok
Fate Another Developer


Posts : 1673
Join date : 2009-08-01
Age : 28
Location : Laramie

PostSubject: Re: Fate / Another II Ver 1.4C   Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:28 am

Nope. UBW is not chaos. The patchlog I wrote in 1.4A is heavily outdated and many of the changes listed there have been changed or have not been implemented at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clanufw.darkbb.com
cementboot

avatar

Rank : Rider (6) Posts : 44
Join date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Fate / Another II Ver 1.4C   Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:59 am

So where are the English patch notes?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killow69

avatar

Rank : Lancelot (8) Posts : 389
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 25
Location : Nova Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Fate / Another II Ver 1.4C   Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:05 am

cementboot wrote:
So where are the English patch notes?

Kok cant write english as well, so he is lazy and does everything in korean...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
l46kok
Fate Another Developer


Posts : 1673
Join date : 2009-08-01
Age : 28
Location : Laramie

PostSubject: Re: Fate / Another II Ver 1.4C   Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:06 am

Killow69 wrote:
cementboot wrote:
So where are the English patch notes?

Kok cant write english as well, so he is lazy and does everything in korean...

I post the patch log on FSS cafe first to see their reaction, and then I translate it into English. I'm just lazy to do it atm lloolol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clanufw.darkbb.com
KotomineKirei

avatar

Posts : 31
Join date : 2009-11-17
Age : 28
Location : Church

PostSubject: Re: Fate / Another II Ver 1.4C   Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:58 pm

This kinda off topic ... but I think The wikia of fateanother really need update now ~___~

just checked it yesterday and it still stay like 1.3f.

So anyone bother ??

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brogath

avatar

Rank : Dark Saber (11) Posts : 284
Join date : 2009-10-13
Age : 28
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Fate / Another II Ver 1.4C   Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:51 am

it has been to long since i have made my arse useful around this place.

if the english change log versions come around i am willing to assist with the update of the wiki.

gonna be quite some work, i think quite a lot of shizzle changed in the different versions in between. XD

Edit: BTW, if you are the official map makers now instead of them, why do you bother with their reaction?
if you are simply their mapmakers now, ignore this question.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brogath

avatar

Rank : Dark Saber (11) Posts : 284
Join date : 2009-10-13
Age : 28
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Fate / Another II Ver 1.4C   Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:14 am

i'm bumping this because id like to have a bit of info on the changelog.

if possible, full english but i presume that wont happen so,
i don't need the general edits or bug fixes to fix the servant wiki data and that is what i am working on.

most characters are up to date (zeroCaster has a blank page XD) except for the 1.4c changes. i tried deciphering them using a translator but cant really get a grip of what exactly is changed...

in time the rest of course would have to be changed as well but if someone could help with the balance changes that would be great.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EternalDevote
Fate/Another Official Tester
avatar

Posts : 1162
Join date : 2010-04-04
Age : 25
Location : New Canada that's in the sky above old Canada

PostSubject: Re: Fate / Another II Ver 1.4C   Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:33 am

December 16th, 2011
Fate / Another Ver 1.4C


Rest to be translated later

New Additions


--Practice map has been added.

Bug Fixes

Real/Simple


--Fixed a bug involving Archer's movespeed being set to 522 when hit with shackling tentacles.
--Fixed a bug where effects of demons dying on bridge would not disappear.
--Fixed text errors in Reconstruct.
--Fixed a bug where Botigun's stun would not last as long as it was intended.
--질드레의 신전 폭발시 주변 워드가 데미지를 입는 현상을 수정하였습니다.
--Fixed bug where Rho Aias's buff icon would turn green.
--Fixed bug where Integration would not level up based on level on the Creature.
--라이더/질드레/란슬롯에게 A랭의 효과가 없어지는 현상을 수정했습니다.
--Fixed text error in Botigun's cooldown completion text.
--Fixed bug where Botigun could cast farther than was intended.

Simple

--Fixed a bug when Assassin used Gate Keeper his hero icon would turn green.

Balance Changes

Real/Simple

Caster (Gilles)
--Demon movespeed reduced. 522 -> 430.
--Demon health reduced. 200/270/320/370/420 -> 220/260/300/340/380.
--Duration of poison claws reduced to 3 seconds.
--Damage of poison claws reduced. 10 -> 6.
--Slow effect of poison claws reduced. 30% -> 10%.
--Blind now has 0.5 second cast time.
--Duration of Blood Fog's effect on the hero reduced. 10 seconds -> 7 seconds.
--Territory Explosion damage increased. 250/500 -> 300/700.
--Gold bounty of Demonic Creature reduced. 1400 -> 1000.
--Level of Demonic Creature reduced. 15 -> 9.
--Health Regen of Demonic Creature reduced. 200 -> 50.
--Health of Caster (Gilles) increased. 900 -> 1000.

Saber Alter
--Botigun range increased. 455 -> 560.
--Botigun damage formula changed. 400 + 13xInt -> 650 + 11xInt.
--Botigun now deals reduced/bonus damage based on the range the effect has traveled. 0.85x to 1.40x reduced/increased damage.

Simple


Caster (Gilles)
괴마용 심해의 수마 (긍정적) 영향의 범위가 7500에서 5500으로 감소되었습니다.

Misc Changes


Real/Simple --Archer's UBW voice has been changed back to normal.
Simple --Reduced size of Lancer's model.
Real --Caster's Lightning Bombing now has a voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Fate / Another II Ver 1.4C   

Back to top Go down
 
Fate / Another II Ver 1.4C
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» A Stroke of Fate: Operation Valkyrie
» The Treasures of Mystery Island 2: The Gates of Fate (FROG)
» Castlevania: Lords of Shadow: Mirror of Fate: Noun of Abstract Noun
» Black Viper: Sophia's Fate
» Mystery Case Files 10: Fate's Carnival

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan UFW :: Fate / Another III :: Patch Log / Updates-
Jump to: