HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Recruiting Additional Testers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
l46kok
Fate Another Developer

PostSubject: Recruiting Additional Testers   Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:07 am

Because I'll be doing a series of stress tests for balancing purposes, I'll actually be recruiting 5 more testers and 2 more backup-testers (in case main testers do not show up).

Application Closes on November 20th, 2011

If you are interested, please read the following post very carefully and apply by sending me a PM.

Candidate Requirements:

*EXCEPTIONS WILL NOT BE MADE FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT MEET THIS REQUIREMENT.

1. You must be a member of UFW and have joined Clan UFW earlier than November 7th, 2010. If you have left and rejoined the clan, your entry date will be considered by when you rejoined. To check when you joined the clan, please visit the following links:

http://classic.battle.net/war3/ladder/w3xp-clan-profile.aspx?Gateway=Azeroth&ClanTag=UFW
http://classic.battle.net/war3/ladder/w3xp-clan-profile.aspx?Gateway=Azeroth&ClanTag=UFW2

For those of you who transferred from UFW to UFW2, please let me know so that I can go through the botlog to check the exact date of entry.

2. Your records must be clean, meaning that you must not have attempted or assisted in committing any national treachery against UFW, or have any relation to those who have committed national treachery.

3. You must pass the test given by the admins to prove that you have an in-depth knowledge about Fate/Another. You will be waived of this requirement if you meet the following conditions: a)If you are concurrently enrolled in Team B or higher. b)If we believe that your skills are sufficient enough to be enrolled in Team B by normal means.

4. You must be able to prove that you have an excellent written communication skills as you will be required to document various things.

Pluses:

1. Extensive experience in testing games/maps

2. Significant Knowledge of World Editor and/or fluent in JASS.

3. Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented approach to balance adjustment and map development.

4. High-Ranking Officials in UFW (Rank 7 or higher)

Expectations/Responsibilities

1. You will be given an unreasonable/unusual time frame to test something we want you to. If we tell you to test if every single creep spawning point in FFA/Arena is functional within 6 hours, you must comply with it. Please do not apply if you are not willing to do this.

2. You will be responsible for documenting everything there is about the map that we should know about. This includes the following but not limited to: Bugs, Balance Issues, Suggestions, etc.

3. YOU MUST AGREE NOT TO DISTRIBUTE AND DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT THE MAP. FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL RESULT IN REVOCATION OF YOUR STATUS IN UFW, PERMANENT BAN FROM BOTH CHANNEL AND FORUM, AND YOU WILL BE BRANDED AS A NATIONAL TRAITOR.

In compensation for your hard work, you will be given first hand experience of any new maps we will release. You will also be given a special rank in forum and be promoted in channel.

To apply, simply PM me stating that you'd like to sign up as a tester, then tell me why you think you qualify for this position. Also, send me a schedule including a time range which you are available for testing between December 8th - December 14th.

Last edited by l46kok on Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:34 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clanufw.darkbb.com
l46kok
Fate Another Developer

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Additional Testers   Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:09 am

Note: Current shamans that are not on the testing team must apply as well if they desire to be involved as well.

The following players have been selected as the testers for the project (from August):

Myth_Zero
MasterRivendare
Zonmachi

For above players, please send me a DETAILED SCHEDULE of your availability from December 8th to December 14th as that will be the main testing phase.

As a tester, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SHOW UP FOR EVERY SINGLE TESTING SCHEDULE. NO EXCUSES WILL BE ACCEPTED. IF YOU CANNOT MAKE IT BECAUSE OF ANY POSSIBLE REASON, THEN PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP FOR TESTING AND GIVE YOUR SPOT TO SOMEONE ELSE WHO MAY DESIRE IT. IF YOU MISS ONE TESTING PHASE, YOU WILL IMMEDIATELY BE KICKED OUT FROM THE TESTING TEAM.

Last edited by l46kok on Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
l46kok
Fate Another Developer

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Additional Testers   Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:51 am

The following people have been admitted as new testers:

Josph
Arthuria[FSNE]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content