Clan UFW

Warcraft 3 USEast Clan for Fate / Another

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

To the people who has not seen TA's ''OTHER'' Combo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kyuyung

PostSubject: To the people who has not seen TA's ''OTHER'' Combo   Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:12 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenkins

Location : Garena : WC3 RPG -> Malaysia -> War 3 Custom Map : FSN ROOM

PostSubject: Re: To the people who has not seen TA's ''OTHER'' Combo   Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:01 am

TA stands for TREACHEROUS ASSASSIN
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milky Holmes

PostSubject: Re: To the people who has not seen TA's ''OTHER'' Combo   Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:10 am

Jenkins wrote:
TA stands for TREACHEROUS ASSASSIN

LOOOOOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josph

PostSubject: Re: To the people who has not seen TA's ''OTHER'' Combo   Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:51 pm

well ta other combo was sort of weak(late game wise) then again, this new one is to strong...simply fact, that u can't dodge it without avalon/sac
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elizabet

PostSubject: Re: To the people who has not seen TA's ''OTHER'' Combo   Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:00 am

I think it goes through avalon ....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nanaya Shiki

PostSubject: Re: To the people who has not seen TA's ''OTHER'' Combo   Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:39 pm

I think this combo is a lot cooler but less effective than current one. This one seems like it would only be effective if you built max dmg and agi and does it only focus on one servant?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kouhai-

PostSubject: Re: To the people who has not seen TA's ''OTHER'' Combo   Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:27 pm

lol this is old ta's combo when theres cross-range too
and this combo is weak late-game since u just need to spam fe + ta need to hide his ass since its channeling
Back to top Go down
View user profile
l46kok
Fate Another Developer

PostSubject: Re: To the people who has not seen TA's ''OTHER'' Combo   Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:31 pm

Nanaya Shiki wrote:
I think this combo is a lot cooler but less effective than current one. This one seems like it would only be effective if you built max dmg and agi and does it only focus on one servant?

The damage is based on TA's D so the damage is actually a constant, not relevant to TA's melee capability.

It only focuses one servant, chosen randomly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clanufw.darkbb.com
Nanaya Shiki

PostSubject: Re: To the people who has not seen TA's ''OTHER'' Combo   Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:23 am

Now if it was his actual auto-attack I think it'd be better and does it make him untargettable? Well it would just be another FA combo if it did his auto-attack
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aneq

PostSubject: Re: To the people who has not seen TA's ''OTHER'' Combo   Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:10 am

TA's other combo is undoubtly weaker, especially to sac, link and berserker E.
oh and it can be avesta'd
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZonMachi

PostSubject: Re: To the people who has not seen TA's ''OTHER'' Combo   Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:20 pm

The chance for suicide with assassination still feels too low for much risk to be feared for attempting it twice a night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EternalDevote
Fate/Another Official Tester

PostSubject: Re: To the people who has not seen TA's ''OTHER'' Combo   Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:45 pm

ZonMachi wrote:
The chance for suicide with assassination still feels too low for much risk to be feared for attempting it twice a night.

It's not really meant to be high, the fact it has the highest cooldown, can only be used twice at most every 24 hours of game time and has a suicide chance makes it a combo you need to think about using. Unlike other combos which can be used almost anytime it comes off cooldown without regret, this one has an almost guaranteed kill but when it goes bad, it goes bad in the worst possible way. TA combo has the best chance to kill but also the worst draw back when it goes bad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nanaya Shiki

PostSubject: Re: To the people who has not seen TA's ''OTHER'' Combo   Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:53 pm

I just realized something. Isn't TA's combo based on when he exploded out of FA's chest in HF Arc? If so it wouldn't make much canonical sense that he'd kill himself other than balancing issues in the game lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EternalDevote
Fate/Another Official Tester

PostSubject: Re: To the people who has not seen TA's ''OTHER'' Combo   Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:27 am

Nanaya Shiki wrote:
I just realized something. Isn't TA's combo based on when he exploded out of FA's chest in HF Arc? If so it wouldn't make much canonical sense that he'd kill himself other than balancing issues in the game lol.

You could probably just think of it as the person he selected has resisted his new body spawning from inside of it and he 'dies' in the process from 'not existing' or something along those lines
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To the people who has not seen TA's ''OTHER'' Combo   

Back to top Go down

To the people who has not seen TA's ''OTHER'' Combo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1