Clan UFW

Warcraft 3 USEast Clan for Fate / Another
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Legendary BX3 Style Avenger Guide

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Become_Wise_Man



Posts : 73
Join date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Legendary BX3 Style Avenger Guide   Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:32 am

Hello guys. Im leaving a guide here since this forum is so dead.
Today, I will introduce a tactics of regenday player, BX3.
He is known as both legendary player and late carry.

There are 3 styles of Avenger.
1 : Berg-Avesta avenger
2 : Life Swap w/ Melee avenger
3 : Legendary BX3 avenger
Avenger is a mid-late game hero. With Berg-Avesta, his melee becomes unbelievable; However, BX3 style Avenger is somewhat different from normal avenger.
First of all, You must not buy any items. The point of Legendary BX3 style avenger is suicide after 10mins. This is not feed, but sacrifice for the team. It offers sight for 100 seconds and also gives a damage constantly. Likewise, you do not need any MONEY for the early game. You can buy a ward and offer 2000 golds to your teammates. How exciting?
After 15 rounds, you will become a great carry.

Stats =>
Agility 50
Attack 50
NightMare ( 10 )
Revenge Mark ( 13)
total 123 stats required.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheWorstNewbie

avatar

Posts : 724
Join date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Legendary BX3 Style Avenger Guide   Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:15 am

you forgot bx gets ALL the attributes first
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laruku



Rank : Archer(1) Posts : 589
Join date : 2009-08-01
Age : 24
Location : Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Legendary BX3 Style Avenger Guide   Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:16 am

He gets items - Vampire Pot
- A+ scroll
- Blue pot
- Blink scroll
- Team Heal scroll
- C (Occasionally)
- A & B

He tricks u by having these pro items to tank and heal but actually has it so the opponents dont know hes sharing money all game.

He gets troll lifeswap and berg then uses them in unexpected situations to mindfuck u.
He always plans his death to die to carries or carry character for mark.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheWorstNewbie

avatar

Posts : 724
Join date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Legendary BX3 Style Avenger Guide   Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:23 am

i think the items are
Blue pot
Red pot
Blink
A+ scroll
Team heal
Vamp pot
S scroll

btw why both laru and wise man have pics of dog
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saber96

avatar

Posts : 161
Join date : 2010-05-15
Location : Scotland.

PostSubject: Re: Legendary BX3 Style Avenger Guide   Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:16 pm

you guys don't understand

bx3 is legendary because he adapts to the situation by getting different attributes and items in a different order

we will never know what goes on inside the mighty bx3's head...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZonMachi

avatar

Rank : Lancelot (8) Posts : 256
Join date : 2009-08-02
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Legendary BX3 Style Avenger Guide   Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:53 am

Guide so inaccurate, everyone knows BX3 thinks wards are for nubs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EternalDevote
Fate/Another Official Tester
avatar

Posts : 1162
Join date : 2010-04-04
Age : 25
Location : New Canada that's in the sky above old Canada

PostSubject: Re: Legendary BX3 Style Avenger Guide   Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:57 am

Become_Wise_Man wrote:
Hello guys. Im leaving a guide here since this forum is so dead.
Today, I will introduce a tactics of regenday player, BX3.
He is known as both legendary player and late carry.

There are 3 styles of Avenger.
1 : Berg-Avesta avenger
2 : Life Swap w/ Melee avenger
3 : Legendary BX3 avenger
Avenger is a mid-late game hero. With Berg-Avesta, his melee becomes unbelievable; However, BX3 style Avenger is somewhat different from normal avenger.
First of all, You must not buy any items. The point of Legendary BX3 style avenger is suicide after 10mins. This is not feed, but sacrifice for the team. It offers sight for 100 seconds and also gives a damage constantly. Likewise, you do not need any MONEY for the early game. You can buy a ward and offer 2000 golds to your teammates. How exciting?
After 15 rounds, you will become a great carry.

Stats =>
Agility 50
Attack 50
NightMare ( 10 )
Revenge Mark ( 13)
total 123 stats required.

BX3 said wards are for the weak, as seen here: http://clanufw.darkbb.com/t1660-bx3-doesn-t-like-wards
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milky Holmes

avatar

Rank : Avenger (12) Posts : 245
Join date : 2011-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Legendary BX3 Style Avenger Guide   Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:25 am

._.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saber96

avatar

Posts : 161
Join date : 2010-05-15
Location : Scotland.

PostSubject: Re: Legendary BX3 Style Avenger Guide   Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:44 am

Milky Holmes wrote:
._.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Senfbrot

avatar

Rank : True Assassin (9) Posts : 50
Join date : 2010-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Legendary BX3 Style Avenger Guide   Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:19 am

Saber96 wrote:
Milky Holmes wrote:
._.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elizabet

avatar

Posts : 149
Join date : 2009-12-05
Age : 22
Location : England,Grimsby

PostSubject: Re: Legendary BX3 Style Avenger Guide   Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:41 am

Senfbrot wrote:
Saber96 wrote:
Milky Holmes wrote:
._.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yggdrasil

avatar

Rank : Dark Saber (11) Posts : 76
Join date : 2009-09-21
Age : 24
Location : YOUR HOUSE

PostSubject: Re: Legendary BX3 Style Avenger Guide   Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:00 pm

Elizabet wrote:
Senfbrot wrote:
Saber96 wrote:
Milky Holmes wrote:
._.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myanimelist.net/profile/Yggdrasil
TheWorstNewbie

avatar

Posts : 724
Join date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Legendary BX3 Style Avenger Guide   Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:41 pm

we dont need a necromancer here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Senfbrot

avatar

Rank : True Assassin (9) Posts : 50
Join date : 2010-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Legendary BX3 Style Avenger Guide   Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:27 am

TheWorstNewbie wrote:
we dont need a necromancer here

Spoiler:
 

You sure about that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EternalDevote
Fate/Another Official Tester
avatar

Posts : 1162
Join date : 2010-04-04
Age : 25
Location : New Canada that's in the sky above old Canada

PostSubject: Re: Legendary BX3 Style Avenger Guide   Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:40 am

Necro post on a guide that is made by a player who never actually played with BX3 and half his guide doesn't even support what the real BX3 actually did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Legendary BX3 Style Avenger Guide   

Back to top Go down
 
Legendary BX3 Style Avenger Guide
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» STEP Style mod guide for F:NV
» GunZ: The Last Duel basic K-Style Tutorial guide to get you started~
» Monk Roleplaying Guide
» Doggie Style
» guthans guide

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan UFW :: Fate / Another III :: Guides-
Jump to: