Clan UFW

Warcraft 3 USEast Clan for Fate / Another

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Fate / Another II Nero Claudius (Extra Saber)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
EternalDevote
Fate/Another Official Tester

PostSubject: Re: Fate / Another II Nero Claudius (Extra Saber)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:24 pm

ZonMachi wrote:
Yggdrasil wrote:
Oh, i don't mind her either, i would like it if both were put in since fate really lack casters(2/13 servants have int based and 1 of them is an archer which made like no sense)

Archer is a magus that trained in the wielding of swords. Not too much of a stretch.

Archer only trained for combat experience and in magic, his magic gives him the fighting skills of the sword when he projects it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EternalDevote

PostSubject: Re: Fate / Another II Nero Claudius (Extra Saber)   Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:31 am

So I wonder if kok is going to implement her headaches into the hero. Like a ##% to do reduced damage on melee attacks, or in her Marble Reality that her spells have ##% to do half damage. (10-25% sounds like a good number range)
Could always just make it a debuff that happens like Zerkers 3 minute heals, except this would happen more constantly and would give her some reduced something (most likely damage) for a few seconds (Maybe 5-10) every 60-80 seconds? (Since her headaches were chronic)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yden

PostSubject: Re: Fate / Another II Nero Claudius (Extra Saber)   Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:57 am

EternalDevote wrote:
So I wonder if kok is going to implement her headaches into the hero. Like a ##% to do reduced damage on melee attacks, or in her Marble Reality that her spells have ##% to do half damage. (10-25% sounds like a good number range)
Could always just make it a debuff that happens like Zerkers 3 minute heals, except this would happen more constantly and would give her some reduced something (most likely damage) for a few seconds (Maybe 5-10) every 60-80 seconds? (Since her headaches were chronic)

Her theater is like a Reality Marble but isn't one. As such it's not (as?) affected by the whole world rejecting a false image thing. In theory she could have it up forever so long as she has the mana to keep it sustained unlike Reality Marbles that will eventually be taken down because of the world's auto correction system.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nanoha.10.forumer.com/
cementboot

PostSubject: Re: Fate / Another II Nero Claudius (Extra Saber)   Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:52 pm

Yden wrote:
EternalDevote wrote:

Her theater is like a Reality Marble but isn't one. As such it's not (as?) affected by the whole world rejecting a false image thing. In theory she could have it up forever so long as she has the mana to keep it sustained unlike Reality Marbles that will eventually be taken down because of the world's auto correction system.

So it could for instance cost 0 MP to use, but give -100 MP / sec mana regen (-200 while having headache), and last until she runs out of mana or choses to stop it? That would make it a really cool ability to use, with a lot of interesting strategic possibilities.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arthuria

PostSubject: Re: Fate / Another II Nero Claudius (Extra Saber)   Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:10 am

Back to the gender bender topic..

Assassin
Main Attribute : Agility

Main Status

True Name: Jack the Ripper
Class : Assassin
Servant Information : The perpetrator of a series of bizarre murders in 19th Century England
Strength : ?
Endurance : ?
Agility : ?
Mana : ?
Noble Phantasm : D

Attack Type : Dagger
Damage : 40 - 50
Melee Range
HP : 600
HP Regen : 5 per second
Mana : 1200
Mana Regen : 5.5 per second
Armor Type : DAYUM BITCH! WHAT ARMOR!?
Armor : -10
Magic Resistance : Low (5%)
Movement Speed : 420
Attack Rate : .8
Critical Strike : 20%
Evasion : 15%
Sight(Day) : 600
Sight(Night) : 1500

Max Strength is 30

Strength: +0.5
Agility: +1.6
Intelligence: +1.2

Support Skills

Presence Concealment A+
Permanent Invisibility.
Mana : Passive
Skill Type : CharismaPeon cowardry.
Skill Description : By completely suppressing her presence, it becomes nearly impossible to be detected. However, the rank in Presence Concealment falls greatly when making preparations to attack. Any spells or attack will break stealth. Fade time is 10 seconds.

Main Skills

Maria the Ripper
Four knives of Rank D, The noble phantasms of Jack the Ripper.

Skill Type : Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm
Skill Description : A spellbook containing the four knives that Jack the Ripper possess, each knife gives and buff and only two buffs can be active at the same time.
Magic Type : Arsenal

*List of Spells in Jack the Ripper's Spellbook

Maria the Ripper I
A knife that slows the victim.
Mana: 200
Duration: Inf
Cooldown: 0

※Growth per Level
Level 1 - Slows the target by 3% for 3 seconds.
Level 2 - Slows the target by 4% for 4 seconds.
Level 3 - Slows the target by 5% for 5 seconds.
Level 4 - Slows the target by 6% for 6 seconds.
Level 5 - Slows the target by 10% for 6 seconds.

Maria the Ripper II
A knife that poisons the victim.

※Growth per Level
Level 1 - Poisons the target dealing 5 damage person for 5 seconds.
Level 2 - Poisons the target dealing 10 damage person for 5 seconds.
Level 3 - Poisons the target dealing 15 damage person for 5 seconds.
Level 4 - Poisons the target dealing 20 damage person for 5 seconds.
Level 5 - Poisons the target dealing 10 damage person for 5 seconds. STACKS

Maria the Ripper III
A knife that mana burns the victim.

※Growth per Level
Level 1 - Mana burns the target for 10 mana and deals amount of mana burned as damage.
Level 2 - Mana burns the target for 15 mana and deals amount of mana burned as damage.
Level 3 - Mana burns the target for 20 mana and deals amount of mana burned as damage.
Level 4 - Mana burns the target for 25 mana and deals amount of mana burned as damage.
Level 5 - Mana burns the target for 30 mana and deals amount of mana burned as damage.

Maria the Ripper IV
A knife that augments the user.

※Growth per Level
Level 1 - Armor +5, Attack Speed +5%, Movement Speed +5%, Hp Regen +1, Mp Regen +1.
Level 2 - Armor +10, Attack Speed +5%, Movement Speed +5%, Hp Regen +1, Mp Regen +1.
Level 3 - Armor +15, Attack Speed +30%, Movement Speed +5%, Hp Regen +1, Mp Regen +1.
Level 4 - Armor +15, Attack Speed +30%, Movement Speed +30%, Hp Regen +1, Mp Regen +1.
Level 5 - Armor +15, Attack Speed +30%, Movement Speed +30%, Hp Regen +10, Mp Regen +10.

The Mist: Darkness Mist Capital
A Bounded Field Noble Phantasm that stretches a bounded field of mist. Since the sense of direction is lost because of the mist, it becomes necessary employ either some sort of Magecraft or the Skill Instinct with B Rank or higher to escape. Disables item use but does not silence. Does not break invisibility

Mana : 400
Cooldown : 25 seconds
Range : 600
Area of Effect : 400/600
Cast-Time : Instant
Skill Type : Anti-Army Noble Phantasm
Skill Description : Cloud of fog that blinds, reduces vision range, and slows everything within. Disables item use and does not break invisibility.

Level 1 - Blinds, reduces vision to 300, slow by 10%
Level 2 - Blinds, reduces vision to 300, slow by 20%
Level 3 - Blinds, reduces vision to 300, slow by 30%
Level 4 - Blinds, reduces vision to 300, slow by 40%
Level 5 - Blinds, reduces vision to 300, slow by 50%

Surgical Procedure
It is possible to provide treatment to Master and oneself by using a bloodstained surgical knife. By appearance no guarantees can be made, but she manages somehow. Even with techniques from 120 years ago, it is a little better thanks to the addition of magical power.

Mana : 400
Cooldown : 18 Seconds
Range : 200
Cast Time : 3 Second
Target: Single-Target
Skill Type : Last Resort
Skill Description : Heals the target but has a chance to fail. State the nature of your medical emergency.

Level 1 - Heals the target by 300 hp
Level 2 - Heals the target by 400 hp
Level 3 - Heals the target by 500 hp
Level 4 - Heals the target by 600 hp
Level 5 - Heals the target by 700 hp

Malpractice
The victims of Jack the Ripper were killed in ways that would require anatomic knowledge, such as the surgical removal of specific internal organs.

Mana : 600
Cooldown : 30 Seconds
Range : 200
Cast Time : 1 Second
Target: Single-Target
Skill Type : Impending loss of medical degree.
Skill Description : Eviscerates the target and reduces all heals on the target. Does not apply to seals.

Level 1 - Deals 300 damage, 1 sec stun, 50% healing reduction.
Level 2 - Deals 400 damage, 1 sec stun, 50% healing reduction.
Level 3 - Deals 500 damage, 1 sec stun, 50% healing reduction.
Level 4 - Deals 600 damage, 1 sec stun, 50% healing reduction.
Level 5 - Deals 700 damage, 1 sec stun, 50% healing reduction.

Maria the Ripper: The Holy Mother of Dismemberment
Usually they are four knifes of D Rank, but when the conditions are put together, the grudge of "the 80000 children told to exist in the slums of London at the time, which were cast away by prostitutes for the sake of their life-style and who couldn't even become prostitutes themselves" is added up and a brutal effect is displayed..

Mana : 800
Cooldown : 50 Seconds
Range : 600
Cast Time : 3 Seconds
Target : Single-Target
Damage Type : Pure
Skill Type : Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm
Skill Descriptions : Deals damage based on 3 conditions. 1: It is night-time. 2: The target is a female. 3: Target is inside The Mist: Darkness Mist Capital.

Level 1 - 100 + (Nighttime : 200) + (Female Target : 300) + (Inside The Mist: Darkness Mist Capital : 200)
Level 2 - 200 + (Nighttime : 300) + (Female Target : 400) + (Inside The Mist: Darkness Mist Capital : 300)
Level 3 - 300 + (Nighttime : 400) + (Female Target : 500) + (Inside The Mist: Darkness Mist Capital : 400)
Level 4 - 400 + (Nighttime : 500) + (Female Target : 600) + (Inside The Mist: Darkness Mist Capital : 500)
Level 5 - 500 + (Nighttime : 600) + (Female Target : 700) + (Inside The Mist: Darkness Mist Capital : 600)

Combo

By using this Noble Phantasm when all conditions are in place, it will unarguably expel out the contents of the target's body and turn her into a dismembered body.

Cooldown : 300 Seconds
Skill Classification : Anti-Army Noble Phantasm
Skill Description : Instantly kills the target if all 3 conditions are met. Cannot be blocked by avalon or ams. Must have the attribute obtained.

Servant Attributes

Murderer of the Misty Night
Automatically scores a critical strike upon the first hit breaking out of invisibility with a melee attack. If it is daytime, only 50% chance to deal a critical hit.
Required Stat Points : 15

Mental Pollution
Reduces a single magic damage by 50%, then 40%,30%,20%,10% and then resets after death.
Required Stat Points : 14

Caduceus Reactor Surgical Procedure
Further regenerates the health of the target of Surgical Procedure by 500 health over 10 seconds
Required Stat Points : 10

Allows the use of combo
Required Stat Points : 19

Last edited by Arthuria on Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
l46kok
Fate Another Developer

PostSubject: Re: Fate / Another II Nero Claudius (Extra Saber)   Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:11 am

omfg art...................................................
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clanufw.darkbb.com
Arthuria

PostSubject: Re: Fate / Another II Nero Claudius (Extra Saber)   Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:17 am

LOL ADD IT

edit: you gotta admit, that would be pretty fun to play
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snorin

PostSubject: Re: Fate / Another II Nero Claudius (Extra Saber)   Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:04 am

Does the idea(Extra.Saber、Zero.Rider) of ​​this forum will eventually be added to the map?
3 Inherent enchantment...
Unimaginable upheaval...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fate.uuu9.com
simodino

PostSubject: Re: Fate / Another II Nero Claudius (Extra Saber)   Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:18 am

I must say that i like the stances idea for her reality but i have to say 2 things about it.
1 If where saber spawn have stairs cause that could make a bit hard to go in quickly in the fight with enemies;i mean i don't want that q skill charge is blocked by wall/obstacles like pole and be forced to blink.
2 Is the stance that should buff meele.Honestly i don't like it cause the effect make her too weak against spells and probably people won't use it at all since the buff for meele is weak too.Before anyone says "WTF 125% as is weak!" i say yes cause a saber/e that goes meele would be more or less good as an archer meele cause except Q that give her +60 dmg (that is a bit low since you need attribute for that but seems more for chain spells than meele) unless she get saber or fa D her meele is pretty weak even in her reality.What i was thinking is that since the penality is pretty high the buff should be something more balanced like +30/50/70/90/110 damage, 25/30/35/40/45% as and 20/30/40/50/60% ms or keep the buff as it is now but add something that actually use the As bonus (like lancelot flames or rider chance to do extra damage);and always talking about meele she get 1.5agi per level and if someone go meele probably has vampire potion so somehow i don't really like that high as buff i would prefer something else and outside her reality unless she can get saber/zl/fa D her meele is pretty much as good as archer meele.

As she is now Tank/spells seems more suited for a game since she can get divinity or ds support skill (another sader <.<) and i guess that her combo is spell damage too.
To make someone play her as meele hero she must have a spell for it cause i don't really see the point to go meele since you just get +60 dmg for 5 sec and even in reality marble you have more malus than bonus (forgot to say that as meele 800+35 per sec mana drain is another high cost).

P.s. I don't see why charge has 1 sec cast time since don't do damage;imo should be reducec at least to 0.5 since i think has travel time too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josph

PostSubject: Re: Fate / Another II Nero Claudius (Extra Saber)   Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:58 pm

Ok this makes perfect sense, saber/extra has better version of ta D(with attribute) then ta himself!??????????????????????????????

also how do u improve ta D?

just give her presence concealment if she copys ta innate skill. sounds lame but considering u can copy divinity and TWN MOVE(avenger blink)... battle continuation doesn't look appealing either....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EternalDevote

PostSubject: Re: Fate / Another II Nero Claudius (Extra Saber)   Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:46 pm

josph wrote:
Ok this makes perfect sense, saber/extra has better version of ta D(with attribute) then ta himself!??????????????????????????????

also how do u improve ta D?

just give her presence concealment if she copys ta innate skill. sounds lame but considering u can copy divinity and TWN MOVE(avenger blink)... battle continuation doesn't look appealing either....

It only upgrades the spells that actually are upgraded with attributes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josph

PostSubject: Re: Fate / Another II Nero Claudius (Extra Saber)   Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:06 pm

well that defeats the purpose of copying some heros or getting attri in certain games, but as far as i am concerned, the skills that are copied are innates of the hero (if he/she has any) and they are passive.

and ta has a passive, maybe a bit to op of passive, but u can modify it at least

so far he is the worst skill to copy ( at least i think so) like what the heck are u gonna do with 100 dmg spell late game?, and by military tactics, u mean THE ENTIRE SPELLBOOK!??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HecAtic

PostSubject: Re: Fate / Another II Nero Claudius (Extra Saber)   Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:58 pm

So.........
Who's gonna design the dome?
I mean, in WC3 map
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killow69

PostSubject: Re: Fate / Another II Nero Claudius (Extra Saber)   Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:32 pm

I could probably make a model for dome/saber, if someone wants to draw up a front/side/back/top views that are all the right sizes.

also the imperial skills icon is from a yugioh card.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShirouEmiya

PostSubject: Re: Fate / Another II Nero Claudius (Extra Saber)   Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:31 pm

I hope Nero will be pro Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snorin

PostSubject: Re: Fate / Another II Nero Claudius (Extra Saber)   Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:19 pm

Killow69 wrote:
I could probably make a model for dome/saber, if someone wants to draw up a front/side/back/top views that are all the right sizes.

also the imperial skills icon is from a yugioh card.

coooooool
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fate.uuu9.com
ksdfike

PostSubject: Re: Fate / Another II Nero Claudius (Extra Saber)   Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:55 am

Waited a long time, the model finally appeared
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fate / Another II Nero Claudius (Extra Saber)   

Back to top Go down

Fate / Another II Nero Claudius (Extra Saber)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2