I'm not really a fish.

LAIS UR MY FISHHEAD

fripSide - Only My Fishhead
Back to top Go down
View user profile
d3z
Fate Another Developer

PostSubject: Re: Confess your crimes!   Tue May 10, 2011 2:52 pm

I remember the few times these events were visibly occurring during while I was around. Fun times.

I remember meeting "shinchan" in USWest while playing with the west players. It was pretty obvious he was not who he claimed to be.

I remember the guy coming in to UFW and announcing his intent to destroy Fate clans (though at the time he was saying it was for the benefit of UFW). l46kok and Launcelot and myself looked for his real identity around UFW for a short while, but that was mostly pointless (not sure if Sensorial was around UFW at the time; I did squelch the user he announced with and might have seen Sensorial as the linked account if he did not take care to use different IPs, but I got bored of it relatively quickly; assuming Sensorial really is the guy, anyway).

Not sure if it was before or after EXCB was destroyed the first time, but I did warn h2ro about trusting random people after discovering the guy's rather malevolent intent. It probably did not help him at all.

Finally, the user iya.iya (or whatever it happened to be) created a different Fate clan right after EXCB was destroyed the first time. I think most of the active Fate players from EXCB joined that clan, while h2ro recreated EXCB with the other (remaining ?) people - which probably consisted of people that mostly did not play Fate (or much or anything) anymore.

Eh... I guess this whole fiasco brings forth the issue of trust. Putting people you have known for a long time beforehand into positions of power is less risky, but those kinds of people probably do not exist for most players in the Fate niche.

As for confessions of crimes, cannot really recall anything since I usually try to maintain a sense of trustworthiness while not inconveniencing others. I could say that I have been updating TFTLocal and introduced the Fate specific features, were it not common knowledge already ... I think that was mainly only a crime for a number of the Koreans though, who I implemented a weak ban against for later versions of TFTLocal.

The reason behind that ban was kind of interesting though. A user entered the channel and claimed to be a staff member of the official Naver community for Fate or something. With Myth_Zero there acting as a translator, he basically demanded that I stop updating TFTLocal or something to that effect because of the drama it was causing on the Korean side.

At one point he tried bargaining with me, saying they would assist with the English translation of Fate in some way (I forget exactly; might have been that they would give an unprotected map or some such), among maybe one or two other things. I was developing wcstrings at the time, and I think we were already in progress of translating Fate to the version we have now. I basically told the guy to screw off, not sure how Myth_Zero decided to translate it for me.

Although I ended up adding a weak ban against Koreans anyway as a result of the conversation. Not sure if any Koreans found a way to circumvent the ban and either recirculate a patch or tell others how to get around it. Does not matter now since TFTLocal is not updated for 1.25.1 anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laruku

PostSubject: Re: Confess your crimes!   Wed May 11, 2011 2:10 pm

Squally's Crime:

Not updating new version of tftl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EternalDevote
Fate/Another Official Tester

PostSubject: Re: Confess your crimes!   Wed May 11, 2011 3:30 pm

Laruku wrote:
Squally's Crime:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saber96

PostSubject: Re: Confess your crimes!   Thu May 12, 2011 1:14 am

EternalDevote wrote:
Laruku wrote:
Squally's Crime:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stormy11

PostSubject: Re: Confess your crimes!   Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:21 am

Hi my name is stormy11, my title is national treachery x 2 on a trolling level.

Crimes:
Trolling kok
Trolling Heartcard
Leaving UFW for AG twice
Leaving UFW for a diff clan twice
team killing
team killing
more team killing
TK at 11-11
Uh....Shit.
Telling laru hes a nigger
Shameless self bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EternalDevote
Fate/Another Official Tester

PostSubject: Re: Confess your crimes!   Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:22 am

Stormy11 wrote:
Hi my name is stormy11, my title is national treachery x 2 on a trolling level.

Crimes:
Trolling kok
Trolling Heartcard
Leaving UFW for AG twice
Leaving UFW for a diff clan twice
team killing
team killing
more team killing
TK at 11-11
Uh....Shit.
Telling laru hes a nigger
Shameless self bump
Being born

fixed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laruku

PostSubject: Re: Confess your crimes!   Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:57 am

dont apologize for calling me nigger we're brothers, niggers together with hah too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nanaya Shiki

PostSubject: Re: Confess your crimes!   Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:23 pm

Hi my name is Nanaya_Shiki and I'm here to confess to the highest crime ever committed

INTRODUCING JOSPH TO UFW
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elizabet

PostSubject: Re: Confess your crimes!   Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:06 pm

Sensorial wrote:
Quote :
Let's confess our crimes relating to the fate community here!
I'll Start

Since it doesn't matter anymore,and i'm drunk i'd like to reveal some of my crimes.I most likely don't have any ulterior motives here.

So at the time I started fsn,there were primarily two clans outside the korean community,UFW and Excb.

Now since I was bored,I wanted to check these clans out and after being bored of them,simply destroy them.

My moves

Move 1: Creation Of RoF

RoF was created by a bunch of dumbasses who were to be used as a bait by your's truly for a greater purpose,the destruction of every fate clan.Why? no clue.

Now when rof was created,there was an election gonna be held,consisting of about 5-6 candidates out of which only 2 would be chosen as a shaman.Now obviously one of them was kding,the idiot leader of a bunch of morons.There were some other idiots too who's name's escape me.
I got nominated as a shaman due to...I'd rather not confess this part....

Move 2: Destruction of Excb

RoF consisted of a lot of idiots,but atleast the leader wasn't a total moron.The same can not be said for Excb.This was way too easy,I hadn't even planned it out.

1. Log into east with a nick called Shinchan. (girly name?)

2. Tell the moron called h2ro that I'm a 11 year old chick and am capable of making a forum.

3. Make a shit forum in under 10 mins.

4. Become shaman.

5. Kick members.

6. Excb destroyed.

Move 3: Destruction Of Rof

This is a pretty important move on my part and one which has remained shrouded in mystery ever since rof disbanded.
Rof had begun to gain prominence as a hub for fate games after ufw sadly began dying.This was the time when frankie became chief of ufw.
I'll skip the details since they don't involve me as much,and thus, would be boring.Frankie offered me a shaman position in Ufw and we struck a deal which involved me leaving rof.
Now, if i'd need to leave RoF, there was absolutely no reason for its existence right?
Yeah, I thought so too.I did what i did with excb (Destroy it),and saber was to be blamed.(This was easily accomplished as most of RoF had turned on saber prior to this,for his fail as a guild leader.)

Move 4: The End

I became a shaman of ufw pretty easily and so did saber.Now,I didn't have much against saber,after all he had helped me in fulfilling my plan.But,I was done leading a clan with him.I guess saber must have trusted me when he told me of creating a new clan (he begged me to not disclose this secret).
Guess what? I did exactly that!
And in a few weeks saber was kicked from the clan and banned from the channel,while I became the most "loyal" and the most powerful shaman of ufw (manipulating frankie was easier than destroying excb)

Then it happened.A change of heart? Not really. I realised that UFW was not worth destroying as it was pretty much dead already.Apart from that I had uni coming up soon and had a severe shortage of time.

There.I feel much better now after clearing up my conscience.Now off to bed.

Some advice.
Spoiler:

I LOVE U

U did smth wonderful and smth destructive, after u killed RoF I went to east server to play fate.
Now ppl should be thankful for u because u made me go to East server. I thank u from all my heart. Mok_Mizashi Surprised
And that second shaman was Aentoril, Polish faggot with big ego and behaviour as a child.
And after RoF they made RAWR clan which is mainly dead because everyone plays shit and theres one date game per week. Kding plays DnD, Aentoril LIneage 2 and other fags lol.

My crime is that I kicked Bx from game when he was afk, the result was game ended.
I got banned for 1 week and ED took away my admin.

My second crime was that I became friend with Heartcard. Obviously Im think its not a crime, but many ppl blamed me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Senfbrot

PostSubject: Re: Confess your crimes!   Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:06 am

Elizabet wrote:

I LOVE U

U did smth wonderful and smth destructive, after u killed RoF I went to east server to play fate.
Now ppl should be thankful for u because u made me go to East server. I thank u from all my heart. Mok_Mizashi Surprised
And that second shaman was Aentoril, Polish faggot with big ego and behaviour as a child.
And after RoF they made RAWR clan which is mainly dead because everyone plays shit and theres one date game per week. Kding plays DnD, Aentoril LIneage 2 and other fags lol.

My crime is that I kicked Bx from game when he was afk, the result was game ended.
I got banned for 1 week and ED took away my admin.

My second crime was that I became friend with Heartcard. Obviously Im think its not a crime, but many ppl blamed me.

Sensorial, I fucking hate you for bringing konrad to east.
Go die!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AntiSleep

PostSubject: Re: Confess your crimes!   Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:34 am

I was able to nuke with lancelot at level 4 Smile and boy did I spam that shit

and not being able to kill Clan UFW too!!!

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aneq

PostSubject: Re: Confess your crimes!   Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:18 pm

anti i thought you were dead
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ronschi

PostSubject: Re: Confess your crimes!   Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:38 am

aneq wrote:
anti i thought you were dead, schnitzi