Clan UFW

Warcraft 3 USEast Clan for Fate / Another
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Confess your crimes!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sensorial

avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2010-05-30
Age : 24

PostSubject: Confess your crimes!   Mon May 02, 2011 6:32 am

no


Last edited by Sensorial on Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saber96

avatar

Posts : 161
Join date : 2010-05-15
Location : Scotland.

PostSubject: Re: Confess your crimes!   Mon May 02, 2011 10:38 am

tl;dr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frankiethefly



Rank : Gilgamesh(2) Posts : 528
Join date : 2009-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Confess your crimes!   Mon May 02, 2011 11:02 am

Very entertaining.

Since this is about confessing crimes:

I went Godhand at 15 Minutes in one game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saber96

avatar

Posts : 161
Join date : 2010-05-15
Location : Scotland.

PostSubject: Re: Confess your crimes!   Mon May 02, 2011 11:04 am

frankiethefly wrote:
Very entertaining.

Indeed. I decided not to write about the flaws this contains.

Quote :
Since this is about confessing crimes:

I went Godhand in 15 Minutes one game.

I went Godhand in 10 minutes one game... Am I guilty?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frankiethefly



Rank : Gilgamesh(2) Posts : 528
Join date : 2009-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Confess your crimes!   Mon May 02, 2011 11:06 am

Yes you shall be condemned of treachery against fate and excluded from the fate community!

I still play sc2 with you, though...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saber96

avatar

Posts : 161
Join date : 2010-05-15
Location : Scotland.

PostSubject: Re: Confess your crimes!   Mon May 02, 2011 11:07 am

frankiethefly wrote:
Yes you shall be condemned of treachery against fate and excluded from the fate community!

God damnit... Not again!

Quote :
I still play sc2 with you, though...

Oh herp derp, that's not too bad. Do you come on skype so we can arrange more SC2? D: <

Also,

Quote :
Move 3: Destruction Of Rof

This is a pretty important move on my part and one which has remained shrouded in mystery ever since rof disbanded.
Rof had begun to gain prominence as a hub for fate games after ufw sadly began dying.This was the time when frankie became chief of ufw.
I'll skip the details since they don't involve me as much,and thus, would be boring.Frankie offered me a shaman position in Ufw and we struck a deal which involved me leaving rof.
Now, if i'd need to leave RoF, there was absolutely no reason for its existence right?
Yeah, I thought so too.I did what i did with excb (Destroy it),and saber was to be blamed.(This was easily accomplished as most of RoF had turned on saber prior to this,for his fail as a guild leader.)

Nice lie right there, for there are several things wrong with your statement, might I just add.

Spoiler:
 

This is the only thing I'm interested in pointing out, but there's plenty more to point out about how a majority of your post is indeed fake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josph

avatar

Rank : Lancer (5) Posts : 292
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 22
Location : Canada,Quebec,Montreal

PostSubject: Re: Confess your crimes!   Mon May 02, 2011 12:45 pm

i broke ubw; archer rejected to stop ubw once, ( endless ubw) and i teamkilled people with it. i also teamkilled at 11-11?

do those count as crimes?

side note: excb did not die because of you, it died because ilya left the clan, i.e ilya was only person hosting fate

rof did not die either because of you, there was alway enough people in clan saber96 either disbanned it
or as he claims "wc3 crashed on europe" and disbanned all the clans.

ufw is now only "American clan" so to speak for hosting fate, which is good and bad in some ways.
good: there is no competition or thinking required to find fate, it's obvious, join clan ufw channel> fate
bad:there is no clan to fall back to;if no players are on, the game is not hosted so the clan dies.

you never really did much to ufw in my opinion so yeah. fail end
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EternalDevote
Fate/Another Official Tester
avatar

Posts : 1162
Join date : 2010-04-04
Age : 25
Location : New Canada that's in the sky above old Canada

PostSubject: Re: Confess your crimes!   Mon May 02, 2011 3:20 pm

wtf failures, if you're gonna kill something make it bigger than a clan (or several) in wc3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sensorial

avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2010-05-30
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Confess your crimes!   Mon May 02, 2011 3:54 pm

yes


Last edited by Sensorial on Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saber96

avatar

Posts : 161
Join date : 2010-05-15
Location : Scotland.

PostSubject: Re: Confess your crimes!   Mon May 02, 2011 4:41 pm

Neither you have the evidence to back up your statements, nor do I - although we both may be primary witnesses and evidence of the occurences, it is up to others whether they believe us.

And quite a few of them believe your a lier, which is clearly obvious when you state things that clearly contrast the lines of truth and pure fabricated lies. RoF never died because of a lack of members, I remember that much, we still had way more than the limit, and were actually growing.

And stating something is right is not the same without backing up your point too - I've backed mine up as a primary witness, and I know the truth of the matter since I was at the recieving end of many things that were unright and unjust. And every bit you stated is pure fabricated lies.

And yes, explain how the same problem that happened to RoF earlier happened again but on a much more global scale.

Also, I believe a majority would rather believe the majority of the population who are making fun of your "truth", rather than someone who ups out of no where after lurking in the channel of UFW and on the forums without making a single word or post.

tl;dr?

You lie, you have no evidence.
I state the truth, yet I have no evidence.

Both are primary witnesses but I believe I have more favourable believers than you. Especially with your arrogant return.

Also, an administrator should just lock this thread and/or delete it right away before this becomes flooded by both on-topic and off-topic questions. Not that I care of course.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
drakseer

avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Confess your crimes!   Mon May 02, 2011 4:57 pm

*facepalm* n-n-n-nerdrage Surprised oya senso get off crack Surprised if you stay on it too long you'll end up posting something shameful o wait you did already :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
drakseer

avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Confess your crimes!   Mon May 02, 2011 5:08 pm

btw i have to confess something aswell... i dont like cookies i prefer cakes >O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
simodino

avatar

Posts : 303
Join date : 2010-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Confess your crimes!   Mon May 02, 2011 5:08 pm

I tk a lot of people but weren't crimes and i didn't feel guilty at all XD.
Mmm i don't think i did crimes except join wol/index games since there are people that know how to make maps instead of take more than an year to make an hero! XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sensorial

avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2010-05-30
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Confess your crimes!   Mon May 02, 2011 5:25 pm

always


Last edited by Sensorial on Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laruku



Rank : Archer(1) Posts : 589
Join date : 2009-08-01
Age : 24
Location : Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Confess your crimes!   Mon May 02, 2011 6:05 pm

Sensorial wrote:

RoF was created by a bunch of dumbasses

The leader wasn't a total moron

I did what i did with excb (Destroy it),and saber was to be blamed.(This was easily accomplished as most of RoF had turned on saber prior to this,for his fail as a guild leader.)

I guess saber must have trusted me when he told me of creating a new clan (he begged me to not disclose this secret).

Guess what? I did exactly that!

And in a few weeks saber was kicked from the clan and banned from the channel,while I became the most "loyal" and the most powerful shaman of ufw (manipulating frankie was easier than destroying excb)


lmao saber


My crimes: Too good at fate
: Votebanning/kicking Hah when he was afk numerous times
: Spoofing as other players to play tourny, comment homosexual remarks, and troll
: Waste Items when given ctrl to have allies' characters killed
: Steal allies' item when given ctrl
: Tk and blame others

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saber96

avatar

Posts : 161
Join date : 2010-05-15
Location : Scotland.

PostSubject: Re: Confess your crimes!   Mon May 02, 2011 6:24 pm

Laruku wrote:
Sensorial wrote:

RoF was created by a bunch of dumbasses

The leader wasn't a total moron

I did what i did with excb (Destroy it),and saber was to be blamed.(This was easily accomplished as most of RoF had turned on saber prior to this,for his fail as a guild leader.)

I guess saber must have trusted me when he told me of creating a new clan (he begged me to not disclose this secret).

Guess what? I did exactly that!

And in a few weeks saber was kicked from the clan and banned from the channel,while I became the most "loyal" and the most powerful shaman of ufw (manipulating frankie was easier than destroying excb)


lmao saber


My crimes: Too good at fate : Votebanning/kicking Hah when he was afk numerous times
: Spoofing as other players to play tourny, comment homosexual remarks, and troll
: Waste Items when given ctrl to have allies' characters killed
: Steal allies' item when given ctrl
: Tk and blame others


lmao Laruku

I'm not proving you innocent, nor am I proving you guilty. I'm just saying that most of what you said is made up and a twisted distortion of the reality. A

Everything I've said in response to your "crimes" are the truth and my statements, and I have nothing to lie or hide: I never had anything to lie or hide in the first place. You however, obviously did.

Also, if you kick all but a few members, it has a 30 day warrant before the clan is disbanded, which means you did not have anything to do with it at all. Please find some better evidence to back it up. (I believe the clan warning thing is 30 days anyway).

I'm actually clever on terms with many people, far smarter than you and that's for sure. And it's a figure of speech - you technically returned by posting something and left again. A lack of understanding, something you seem to have.

And I don't have anything to lie about at all, whereas you have, did in the past, and still do, only just now are you revealing some of them.

It has got much to do with me, since my name is included alot, so stop contradicting yourself. If it had nothing to do with me, I wouldnt' be included in any of it.

Also, I asked an administrator to lock and close this since it's a pointless thread.

Also, everyone's offered the ability to share their crimes, so it is about everyone's crimes and not solely based on you.

Really, try and get your facts right (your crimes are quite misplaced) and understand the truth - I have nothing to hide, but you do. That, and I'm only just pointing out the faults present in your "crimes".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milky Holmes

avatar

Rank : Avenger (12) Posts : 245
Join date : 2011-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Confess your crimes!   Mon May 02, 2011 10:44 pm

Alright, I'll confess....I think that Gauntlet: Dark legacy is better than Gauntlet: Legends. You may now proceed with the lynching.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
l46kok
Fate Another Developer


Posts : 1673
Join date : 2009-08-01
Age : 29
Location : Laramie

PostSubject: Re: Confess your crimes!   Tue May 03, 2011 6:44 am

Normally, confessing an intention to overthrow the empire should have gotten you permanent ban from clan but after reading your fiction written by a 2nd grader from elementary school... I don't think it's actually worth my time to go through the trouble to click a few buttons to actually exile you from the empire.

You've entertained the emperor for 2 minutes, you should be proud.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clanufw.darkbb.com
EternalDevote
Fate/Another Official Tester
avatar

Posts : 1162
Join date : 2010-04-04
Age : 25
Location : New Canada that's in the sky above old Canada

PostSubject: Re: Confess your crimes!   Tue May 03, 2011 9:16 am

l46kok wrote:
Normally, confessing an intention to overthrow the empire should have gotten you permanent ban from clan but after reading your fiction written by a 2nd grader from elementary school... I don't think it's actually worth my time to go through the trouble to click a few buttons to actually exile you from the empire.

You've entertained the emperor for 2 minutes, you should be proud.

You entertained him longer than his sex life lasted
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saber96

avatar

Posts : 161
Join date : 2010-05-15
Location : Scotland.

PostSubject: Re: Confess your crimes!   Tue May 03, 2011 9:19 am

EternalDevote wrote:
l46kok wrote:
Normally, confessing an intention to overthrow the empire should have gotten you permanent ban from clan but after reading your fiction written by a 2nd grader from elementary school... I don't think it's actually worth my time to go through the trouble to click a few buttons to actually exile you from the empire.

You've entertained the emperor for 2 minutes, you should be proud.

You entertained him longer than his several sex lifes lasted

Fixed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frankiethefly



Rank : Gilgamesh(2) Posts : 528
Join date : 2009-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Confess your crimes!   Sat May 07, 2011 3:19 am

My crimes:

Stealing items whenever someone drops something to sort their inventory, sometimes using blink for it.
Abusing shamans to run a clan for me because I was too lazy and dropping the clan when I ran out of shamans to burn.
Resetting calad to kill mr. das fail ta.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
macgrady

avatar

Rank : Gilgamesh (2) Posts : 399
Join date : 2009-10-06
Location : A far away place no one knows~

PostSubject: Re: Confess your crimes!   Sat May 07, 2011 5:29 am

frankiethefly wrote:
My crimes:

Stealing items whenever someone drops something to sort their inventory, sometimes using blink for it.
Abusing shamans to run a clan for me because I was too lazy and dropping the clan when I ran out of shamans to burn.
Resetting calad to kill mr. das fail ta.

What about dropping the amps and destroying it like a professional? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frankiethefly



Rank : Gilgamesh(2) Posts : 528
Join date : 2009-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Confess your crimes!   Sat May 07, 2011 4:23 pm

Thats a crime against humanity :O

Only ppl from some third world country would do such things...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenkins

avatar

Rank : Avenger (12) Posts : 473
Join date : 2009-08-14
Age : 47
Location : Garena : WC3 RPG -> Malaysia -> War 3 Custom Map : FSN ROOM

PostSubject: Re: Confess your crimes!   Sat May 07, 2011 5:26 pm

I'm not really a fish.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zero

avatar

Rank : Gilgamesh (2) Posts : 1166
Join date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Confess your crimes!   Sat May 07, 2011 7:06 pm

Jenkins wrote:
I'm not really a fish.

LAIS UR MY FISHHEAD

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Confess your crimes!   

Back to top Go down
 
Confess your crimes!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Know thy crimes! Know thy sins! Can thou reach Heaven?
» Word Crimes

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan UFW :: Fate / Another III :: Discussion-
Jump to: