Warcraft 3 USEast Clan for Fate / Another

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Why I will always fail at this game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vaporaction

PostSubject: Why I will always fail at this game   Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:55 pm

I don't know maybe it's because Kok said he wants to kick me from any game, and I'm butt hurt but the problem is I don't feel intensity I get - the heart pumping 300 bpm thing like when I play table tennis, or poker. Hell even puzzle pirates in many cases is more heart wrenching. I just don't get how it's fun to sit at a hero and watch him move for so long when the epic moments in this game just arent there. FFS half the time i play I'm alt tabbed and looking at another window, and the other half I'm barely even looking at my screen, usually consisting of reading or some other nonsense. 9/10 games I don't even feel like plugging in my mouse into my computer.

I don't hate playing this game don't get me wrong I'm just saying the only time I've ever felt any sort of tension (and in comparison to the emotions I get while playing poker it's very small) was in the first UFW tournament or when I played in Korea for the first time only to get a 1-17 lancer. Regardless if you want to know why I do fail - and why I always will fail its' because the game just isn't intense nor is it fun. We need to play for money or something in order for it to reach a level that I'm actually willing to try for.

Without something that will put in new blood into the game, or put a competitive spirit, I don't see why a person will try. It might be fun to get high scores, and yadda yadda, but in reality this game is dead. There's nothing that's inspiring, and without putting more effort into revitalizing the game by putting in money tournaments than I don't see why anyone would ever want to play this game. I might be the only one who wants it, but a $10 weekly buy in tournament with a monthly $100 one seems like a great way to get the game going again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
l46kok
Fate Another Developer

PostSubject: Re: Why I will always fail at this game   Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:59 pm

Vaporaction wrote:
I don't know maybe it's because Kok said he wants to kick me from any game, and I'm butt hurt but the problem is I don't feel intensity I get - the heart pumping 300 bpm thing like when I play table tennis, or poker. Hell even puzzle pirates in many cases is more heart wrenching. I just don't get how it's fun to sit at a hero and watch him move for so long when the epic moments in this game just arent there. FFS half the time i play I'm alt tabbed and looking at another window, and the other half I'm barely even looking at my screen, usually consisting of reading or some other nonsense. 9/10 games I don't even feel like plugging in my mouse into my computer.

I don't hate playing this game don't get me wrong I'm just saying the only time I've ever felt any sort of tension (and in comparison to the emotions I get while playing poker it's very small) was in the first UFW tournament or when I played in Korea for the first time only to get a 1-17 lancer. Regardless if you want to know why I do fail - and why I always will fail its' because the game just isn't intense nor is it fun. We need to play for money or something in order for it to reach a level that I'm actually willing to try for.

Without something that will put in new blood into the game, or put a competitive spirit, I don't see why a person will try. It might be fun to get high scores, and yadda yadda, but in reality this game is dead. There's nothing that's inspiring, and without putting more effort into revitalizing the game by putting in money tournaments than I don't see why anyone would ever want to play this game. I might be the only one who wants it, but a $10 weekly buy in tournament with a monthly $100 one seems like a great way to get the game going again.

? I never said I'm going to kick you from any game. If you are referring to the timeban from couple of days ago, that was applied solely based on following the rules as you ragequitted from a game. (Which the ban should be lifted off by now).

No one have forced or even asked you to play the game. If you don't want to play, then don't. But don't make a scene about it because there are still people out there who feel passionate about fate regardless of money being involved or not and we certainly don't need your opinion behind how we should be enjoying the game.

Thread is closed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clanufw.darkbb.com

Why I will always fail at this game
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1