Clan UFW

Warcraft 3 USEast Clan for Fate / Another
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Eshmun is pro.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eshmun

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-01-04
Age : 26
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Eshmun is pro.   Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:53 am

BUT GOT STOMPED BY UFW.

So hi, my bnet acc is Myth)I(Eshmun, im a complete noob but I love playing fsn.
I'm not looking to join UFW(Yet) so for now I'll just be a new member of the community. ^^

Some of you might already know me, Hi to you guys and thanks for helping me out!
My favourite servant to play is Rider(though I hear very popular so I might just switch) and my favourite servant in general is Archer.

Anything else uh.. Don't hesitate to ask, I bite but I dont leave a mark.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zero

avatar

Rank : Gilgamesh (2) Posts : 1166
Join date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Eshmun is pro.   Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:02 am

welcome, myth family!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eshmun

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-01-04
Age : 26
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Eshmun is pro.   Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:35 am

Zero wrote:
welcome, myth family!

Dont you mean, Myth master? ;D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killow69

avatar

Rank : Lancelot (8) Posts : 389
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 24
Location : Nova Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Eshmun is pro.   Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:11 am

Hello.

Does that make two or three Myth people... Zeros b-net name is Myth_Zero if im correct.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EternalDevote
Fate/Another Official Tester
avatar

Posts : 1162
Join date : 2010-04-04
Age : 25
Location : New Canada that's in the sky above old Canada

PostSubject: Re: Eshmun is pro.   Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:13 pm

Killow69 wrote:
Hello.

Does that make two or three Myth people... Zeros b-net name is Myth_Zero if im correct.

Invasion of the myth's halp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eshmun

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-01-04
Age : 26
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Eshmun is pro.   Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:16 pm

You should and can call me Esh though, myth is jst my clan tag.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheWorstNewbie

avatar

Posts : 724
Join date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Eshmun is pro.   Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:46 am

make new account nao
we only need one myth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aneq

avatar

Rank : Avenger (12) Posts : 547
Join date : 2009-08-01
Age : 26
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Eshmun is pro.   Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:44 am

one fail myth zero has got enough fail for an entiry army of myths
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eshmun

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-01-04
Age : 26
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Eshmun is pro.   Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:44 pm

TheWorstNewbie wrote:
make new account nao
we only need one myth
I named the forum account Eshmun, I plan on naming my FSN account the same. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EternalDevote
Fate/Another Official Tester
avatar

Posts : 1162
Join date : 2010-04-04
Age : 25
Location : New Canada that's in the sky above old Canada

PostSubject: Re: Eshmun is pro.   Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:11 pm

aneq wrote:
one fail myth zero has got enough fail for an entiry army of myths
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eshmun

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-01-04
Age : 26
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Eshmun is pro.   Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:32 pm

Renamed account to just "Eshmun". ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
l46kok
Fate Another Developer


Posts : 1673
Join date : 2009-08-01
Age : 28
Location : Laramie

PostSubject: Re: Eshmun is pro.   Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:58 pm

Eshmun wrote:
BUT GOT STOMPED BY UFW.

So hi, my bnet acc is Myth)I(Eshmun, im a complete noob but I love playing fsn.
I'm not looking to join UFW(Yet) so for now I'll just be a new member of the community. ^^

Some of you might already know me, Hi to you guys and thanks for helping me out!
My favourite servant to play is Rider(though I hear very popular so I might just switch) and my favourite servant in general is Archer.

Anything else uh.. Don't hesitate to ask, I bite but I dont leave a mark.

Hey Eshmun.

Your emperor truly represents UFW and until you get stomped by your emperor, you are not truly stomped by UFW.

So come get stomped by me.

On the other hand, Welcome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clanufw.darkbb.com
DunBlameMe

avatar

Posts : 26
Join date : 2011-01-04
Age : 26
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Eshmun is pro.   Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:50 am

hey there eshmun =) welcome 2.

_________________
End of the world. Soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EternalDevote
Fate/Another Official Tester
avatar

Posts : 1162
Join date : 2010-04-04
Age : 25
Location : New Canada that's in the sky above old Canada

PostSubject: Re: Eshmun is pro.   Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:03 pm

l46kok wrote:
Eshmun wrote:
BUT GOT STOMPED BY UFW.

So hi, my bnet acc is Myth)I(Eshmun, im a complete noob but I love playing fsn.
I'm not looking to join UFW(Yet) so for now I'll just be a new member of the community. ^^

Some of you might already know me, Hi to you guys and thanks for helping me out!
My favourite servant to play is Rider(though I hear very popular so I might just switch) and my favourite servant in general is Archer.

Anything else uh.. Don't hesitate to ask, I bite but I dont leave a mark.

Hey Eshmun.

Your emperor truly represents UFW and until you get stomped by your emperor, you are not truly stomped by UFW.

So come get stomped by me.

On the other hand, Welcome!

You'll probably end up killing up because HE'LL BE AFK AFK AFK AFK
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black_Cat

avatar

Rank : Lancelot (8) Posts : 201
Join date : 2009-08-05
Age : 28
Location : France, bitches.

PostSubject: Re: Eshmun is pro.   Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:36 am

l46kok wrote:

Hey Eshmun.

Your emperor truly represents UFW and until you get stomped by your emperor, you are not truly stomped by UFW.

So come get stomped by me.

On the other hand, Welcome!

That's true because if nubkok stomps you, then everyone in ufw can. He's our worse player, can't blink, can't c, can't do shit. As useless as an asshole right here. (Yea, I'm pointing my elbow.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aneq

avatar

Rank : Avenger (12) Posts : 547
Join date : 2009-08-01
Age : 26
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Eshmun is pro.   Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:43 am

HOLY FUCK MAN YOU SHIT WITH YOUR ELBOW.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Eshmun is pro.   

Back to top Go down
 
Eshmun is pro.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan UFW :: Information :: New Members-
Jump to: