Clan UFW

Warcraft 3 USEast Clan for Fate / Another
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Rider is buff?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rin

avatar

Posts : 47
Join date : 2011-01-02

PostSubject: Rider is buff?    Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:06 am

Why is she strength?
I just can't wrap my head around this logic No
I mean with her acrobatics and just overall type of movement/body build. How could she NOT be agility?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
costas84



Posts : 55
Join date : 2011-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Rider is buff?    Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:15 am

Rin wrote:
Why is she strength?
I just can't wrap my head around this logic No
I mean with her acrobatics and just overall type of movement/body build. How could she NOT be agility?

Totally agree.

She seems more like an Agility Girl rather than a Strength one.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killow69

avatar

Rank : Lancelot (8) Posts : 389
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 25
Location : Nova Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Rider is buff?    Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:56 am

She needs lotsa strength to do the Blood Fort and Ride her horse >.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin

avatar

Posts : 47
Join date : 2011-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Rider is buff?    Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:12 am

Killow69 wrote:
Ride her horse >.>

Damn it what have i become ;-;
i immaturely giggled
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EternalDevote
Fate/Another Official Tester
avatar

Posts : 1162
Join date : 2010-04-04
Age : 25
Location : New Canada that's in the sky above old Canada

PostSubject: Re: Rider is buff?    Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:53 pm

She's STR based because of her ability "Monstrous Strength". She may only have C rank STR while normal, but it's easily increased with this ability. (To B Rank)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wasd



Rank : Lancelot (8) Posts : 23
Join date : 2010-06-26
Location : Michigan

PostSubject: Re: Rider is buff?    Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:48 pm

meh doesnt really matter to me, shes still a A++ rank Sexy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
l46kok
Fate Another Developer


Posts : 1673
Join date : 2009-08-01
Age : 29
Location : Laramie

PostSubject: Re: Rider is buff?    Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:48 pm

She was agility in Fate Score ver, but got changed to strength for balance reasons
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clanufw.darkbb.com
Brogath

avatar

Rank : Dark Saber (11) Posts : 284
Join date : 2009-10-13
Age : 28
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Rider is buff?    Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:19 pm

l46kok wrote:
She was agility in Fate Score ver, but got changed to strength for balance reasons
i can quite imagine, with her passive slow, pull and active slow she would be really nasty in close range. making her strength prevent such a situation or at least, make it much more unlikely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killow69

avatar

Rank : Lancelot (8) Posts : 389
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 25
Location : Nova Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Rider is buff?    Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:24 pm

It also balances the fort pull, mass agi + dmg with fort pull = 200+ dmg per hit with the enemy just standing there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josph

avatar

Rank : Lancer (5) Posts : 292
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 22
Location : Canada,Quebec,Montreal

PostSubject: Re: Rider is buff?    Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:38 pm

well rider is only fast because she has the "riding" ablinty. otherwise she mostly gains and sucks life voice which for our purpose is strength (cause strength gives hp on wc3) to gain her power to transform into ultimate Gordon however it never happens because she is dead in every path in (at the begin)visual novel except heaven feel path.

to be honest, she is normally aimed because she has highest firepower in the game so strength works for her. also i am not exactly sure if an attribute named monstrous strength would be logical to give 10 strength and 200 damage chance to a hero that is agility based...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EternalDevote
Fate/Another Official Tester
avatar

Posts : 1162
Join date : 2010-04-04
Age : 25
Location : New Canada that's in the sky above old Canada

PostSubject: Re: Rider is buff?    Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:38 pm

josph wrote:
well rider is only fast because she has the "riding" ablinty. otherwise she mostly gains and sucks life voice which for our purpose is strength (cause strength gives hp on wc3) to gain her power to transform into ultimate Gordon however it never happens because she is dead in every path in (at the begin)visual novel except heaven feel path.

to be honest, she is normally aimed because she has highest firepower in the game so strength works for her. also i am not exactly sure if an attribute named monstrous strength would be logical to give 10 strength and 200 damage chance to a hero that is agility based...

you realize that's an actual attribute that she has in the VN?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josph

avatar

Rank : Lancer (5) Posts : 292
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 22
Location : Canada,Quebec,Montreal

PostSubject: Re: Rider is buff?    Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:55 pm

not sure about vn, but she does have an ablinty to gain power in order to transform to ultimate gorgon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EternalDevote
Fate/Another Official Tester
avatar

Posts : 1162
Join date : 2010-04-04
Age : 25
Location : New Canada that's in the sky above old Canada

PostSubject: Re: Rider is buff?    Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:21 am

josph wrote:
not sure about vn, but she does have an ablinty to gain power in order to transform to ultimate gorgon

No, not in order to transform, her ability is called Monstrous Strength, it gives her massive amounts of strength but using this ability for extended periods of time RESULTS in her transforming into a Gorgon. It is not something that she can will to, it is a result of this ability, like a curse so to speak.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josph

avatar

Rank : Lancer (5) Posts : 292
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 22
Location : Canada,Quebec,Montreal

PostSubject: Re: Rider is buff?    Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:52 pm

if she can use it for a long period of time to transform into something stronger why wouldn't she? sorry i really don't understand riders role all that much in visual novel other then her being sacrificial lam in first 2 routes and her suddenly not dying in heaven's feel route with Sakura
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yden

avatar

Posts : 254
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 32
Location : The OC

PostSubject: Re: Rider is buff?    Sun May 01, 2011 11:06 pm

josph wrote:
if she can use it for a long period of time to transform into something stronger why wouldn't she? sorry i really don't understand riders role all that much in visual novel other then her being sacrificial lam in first 2 routes and her suddenly not dying in heaven's feel route with Sakura
Because she would probably cease to be who she currently is if she does? It's most likely like a superhero with a time limit that if they pass they'll go berserk. Of course we don't really know how said transformation would affect her but most likely it would be in a negative manner which is why she (and her master) choose not to use it.

Also she didn't die in heaven's feel because
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nanoha.10.forumer.com/
EternalDevote
Fate/Another Official Tester
avatar

Posts : 1162
Join date : 2010-04-04
Age : 25
Location : New Canada that's in the sky above old Canada

PostSubject: Re: Rider is buff?    Mon May 02, 2011 5:18 am

Rider never wanted to become a gorgon. I mean she was concerned about her HEIGHT in the HF route when Shirou mentions it. What would she do if she became an ugly beast?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Rider is buff?    

Back to top Go down
 
Rider is buff?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Dom's Rinox Rider conversion
» Mystic-Heroes custom...CLASSIC GHOST RIDER
» Gundam/Rider stuff. Cheap lot, need it gone ASAP.
» Buff mechanic
» Kamen Rider Heroes

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan UFW :: Fate / Another III :: Discussion-
Jump to: