Clan UFW

Warcraft 3 USEast Clan for Fate / Another

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

This thread is a must to check, needs special attention as well!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
macgrady

PostSubject: This thread is a must to check, needs special attention as well!   Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:37 pm

I opened up this thread due to too much rage from me, thanks to our beloved Josph. I believe that he thinks he's good with lancer and therefore I'm posting a replay of the first game of my 1v1 FFA lancer vs caster in which I played lancer under laruku's hosting. The game is comparable to playing in kalimdor due to constant spikes with delay. But our beloved josph said something that pissed me off so badly at one part of the game. It was close to the end he said "32:30 [All] Josph: lol that's only 7uz your fail at lan7er"

Taking into consideration of what he said, I joined laruku for his remake and be obs so I can have a short discussion about lancer with him. And woahhhh, what I get was lancer's sight rune is useless! Stun rune is a must in FFA and Arena mode. Looking at how I play and how I narrowly won a 10-8 with the lag I'm having, missing all those TP seals / AB / Blink, I actually expected a higher chance of losing due to not able to dodge any crap. Oh and this argument even went to the channel where laruku also looked at what josph talk about.

I'll be posting the 2 replays here the first one would be the FFA game while the 2nd one would be the discussion as obs with Josph. If anyone thinks I'm wrong, do tell me. I'd stfu and close this thread. Sadly war3 can't mute Josph forever. Oh and he said that because he has COMPUTER lag and I have INTERNET lag, we're EVEN. I don't know what to say anymore. Without further ado, the first replay for the FFA is => http://www.mediafire.com/?4xsw7ibuis0mi1k

The discussion as obs would be => http://www.mediafire.com/?6eaagh6a55624pv

I do not ask for any actions to be taken or whatsoever, I'm just venting my rage towards josph on this thread. Sorry if you find this inappropriate, feel free to delete it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zero

PostSubject: Re: This thread is a must to check, needs special attention as well!   Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:47 pm

LET THE WAR BEGINNNNNNNNNNNNN

PostSubject: Re: This thread is a must to check, needs special attention as well!   Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:43 pm

Zero wrote:
LET THE WAR BEGINNNNNNNNNNNNN

Is it gonna be Holy Grail War noona?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frankiethefly

PostSubject: Re: This thread is a must to check, needs special attention as well!   Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:58 am

I am stunned that you can get josph'ed so easily.

Everyone knows what ever comes out of josph hands/mouth is fail, so don't get josph'ed and actually take him for granted entangling yourself in a pointless discussion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
macgrady

PostSubject: Re: This thread is a must to check, needs special attention as well!   Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:49 am

frankiethefly wrote:
I am stunned that you can get josph'ed so easily.

Everyone knows what ever comes out of josph hands/mouth is fail, so don't get josph'ed and actually take him for granted entangling yourself in a pointless discussion.

Oh yeah that! Why did I never thought of that at all? D: Anyway, I finished venting my rage already so it's all good. I will just go with squelch prolly whenever I login bnet. lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EternalDevote
Fate/Another Official Tester

PostSubject: Re: This thread is a must to check, needs special attention as well!   Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:55 am

NEED MORE POINTLESS RAGE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
macgrady

PostSubject: Re: This thread is a must to check, needs special attention as well!   Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:05 am

When josph talked to me about lancer, I went like this following picture...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
josph

PostSubject: Re: This thread is a must to check, needs special attention as well!   Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:49 pm

i actually never even noticed this thread was even here, regardless i was mistaken of saying that mac, and at the time i am sure i never even tried caster which is why you won.

if you want like a rematch some day.i will gladly accept doing 10-0 now that i understand caster to higher level. honestly caster has no excuse for losing now that i look at it a 1vs1, like no one can tank her offense skills unless your dark saber/berserker/saber but even then lucking a lighting bombing is all someone would need to put a end to it.

i mean i didn't even know blink c rb with caster so sorry, on other hand not being able to play my own hero and doing a comment on your playing was so not a smart idea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This thread is a must to check, needs special attention as well!   

Back to top Go down

This thread is a must to check, needs special attention as well!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1