Clan UFW

Warcraft 3 USEast Clan for Fate / Another
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Single Player Training for FSN?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tofu_TR!CK



Rank : Dark Saber (11) Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-11-19

PostSubject: Single Player Training for FSN?   Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:26 am

hey myth and guys, i seriously wanna up my skill in fsn, but i cant seem to practice without playing against other players... also, with the difficulty getting into a game, is there a single player way to train fate another???

like with A.I. or some form of enemy to train killing, timing, etc...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zero

avatar

Rank : Gilgamesh (2) Posts : 1166
Join date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Single Player Training for FSN?   Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:03 am

yeah, there are practice maps with unlimited reiju(command spells the f3->f stuff), dummy units to target on. I'll give you on garena when I meet you.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tofu_TR!CK



Rank : Dark Saber (11) Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Single Player Training for FSN?   Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:30 pm

TY MYTH Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black_Cat

avatar

Rank : Lancelot (8) Posts : 201
Join date : 2009-08-05
Age : 28
Location : France, bitches.

PostSubject: Re: Single Player Training for FSN?   Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:58 am

This Myth talks bs, this map isnt a single player map, you can train, but you still need somebody else to train with ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
macgrady

avatar

Rank : Gilgamesh (2) Posts : 399
Join date : 2009-10-06
Location : A far away place no one knows~

PostSubject: Re: Single Player Training for FSN?   Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:37 am

Black_Cat wrote:
This Myth talks bs, this map isnt a single player map, you can train, but you still need somebody else to train with ...

Black it's not bs, it's called the korean training map where you use 령주 command for 1000 stats and reiju. And your F2 can create dummy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aneq

avatar

Rank : Avenger (12) Posts : 547
Join date : 2009-08-01
Age : 26
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Single Player Training for FSN?   Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:11 am

he meant the real training, like avoiding aoe, what can you expect from your allies (and enemies) and such.
on such maps you can only train your speed (which helps but its not all)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zest

avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2010-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Single Player Training for FSN?   Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:24 pm

Can someone link me that map? I wanna practice reiju spamming
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Breaker-Gorgon

avatar

Rank : Dark Saber (11) Posts : 4
Join date : 2009-12-26
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Single Player Training for FSN?   Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:44 pm

Can i have one too zero... wanna train my micro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killow69

avatar

Rank : Lancelot (8) Posts : 389
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 25
Location : Nova Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Single Player Training for FSN?   Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:08 pm

oh, its a bump... lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black_Cat

avatar

Rank : Lancelot (8) Posts : 201
Join date : 2009-08-05
Age : 28
Location : France, bitches.

PostSubject: Re: Single Player Training for FSN?   Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:58 am

macgrady wrote:
Black_Cat wrote:
This Myth talks bs, this map isnt a single player map, you can train, but you still need somebody else to train with ...

Black it's not bs, it's called the korean training map where you use 령주 command for 1000 stats and reiju. And your F2 can create dummy.

As I said, it's not a single player map.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EternalDevote
Fate/Another Official Tester
avatar

Posts : 1162
Join date : 2010-04-04
Age : 25
Location : New Canada that's in the sky above old Canada

PostSubject: Re: Single Player Training for FSN?   Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:10 pm

Black_Cat wrote:
macgrady wrote:
Black_Cat wrote:
This Myth talks bs, this map isnt a single player map, you can train, but you still need somebody else to train with ...

Black it's not bs, it's called the korean training map where you use 령주 command for 1000 stats and reiju. And your F2 can create dummy.

As I said, it's not a single player map.

Also the command doesn't give 1000 stats and reiju, it just activates the commands and makes reiju cost no points command seals.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zero

avatar

Rank : Gilgamesh (2) Posts : 1166
Join date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Single Player Training for FSN?   Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:56 pm

i think you're all talking about squally's training map.

me and mac is talking about the official training map made by porory.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaporaction



Posts : 121
Join date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Single Player Training for FSN?   Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:22 pm

The best way to get your skill up in FSN is improve your copy pasta of the word noob in all it's different spellings.
Training maps on this would surely be more useful than attempting to use seals efficienity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EternalDevote
Fate/Another Official Tester
avatar

Posts : 1162
Join date : 2010-04-04
Age : 25
Location : New Canada that's in the sky above old Canada

PostSubject: Re: Single Player Training for FSN?   Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:11 pm

Zero wrote:
i think you're all talking about squally's training map.

me and mac is talking about the official training map made by porory.

I'm talking about the korean one >.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EternalDevote
Fate/Another Official Tester
avatar

Posts : 1162
Join date : 2010-04-04
Age : 25
Location : New Canada that's in the sky above old Canada

PostSubject: Re: Single Player Training for FSN?   Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:28 pm

So anyone actually know the code form of this so the failures with English WC3 can copy paste this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brogath

avatar

Rank : Dark Saber (11) Posts : 284
Join date : 2009-10-13
Age : 28
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Single Player Training for FSN?   Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:56 am

i do not have the map, else i might be able to change the commands to something english through some haxor programs Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EternalDevote
Fate/Another Official Tester
avatar

Posts : 1162
Join date : 2010-04-04
Age : 25
Location : New Canada that's in the sky above old Canada

PostSubject: Re: Single Player Training for FSN?   Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:50 pm

Well what I meant was something like Yden did with CD3, where if you copy paste 지원군 요청] it turns into 지원군 요청 on WC3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killow69

avatar

Rank : Lancelot (8) Posts : 389
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 25
Location : Nova Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Single Player Training for FSN?   Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:09 pm

I got bored one day and hacked the english version of the fsn map and added cheats along with removing the cost and cooldowns of the wertas seals... but some of the commands are annoying to use and it has glitches, like some commands break the terran or lock your character or cause massive lag.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EternalDevote
Fate/Another Official Tester
avatar

Posts : 1162
Join date : 2010-04-04
Age : 25
Location : New Canada that's in the sky above old Canada

PostSubject: Re: Single Player Training for FSN?   Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:28 am

Killow69 wrote:
I got bored one day and hacked the english version of the fsn map and added cheats along with removing the cost and cooldowns of the wertas seals... but some of the commands are annoying to use and it has glitches, like some commands break the terran or lock your character or cause massive lag.

We already have an english version training map, just it doesn't have ZL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killow69

avatar

Rank : Lancelot (8) Posts : 389
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 25
Location : Nova Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Single Player Training for FSN?   Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:49 am

EternalDevote wrote:
Killow69 wrote:
I got bored one day and hacked the english version of the fsn map and added cheats along with removing the cost and cooldowns of the wertas seals... but some of the commands are annoying to use and it has glitches, like some commands break the terran or lock your character or cause massive lag.

We already have an english version training map, just it doesn't have ZL

I did it on the English Fr version.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Single Player Training for FSN?   

Back to top Go down
 
Single Player Training for FSN?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Single player vs. Realm?
» Halo 5 single player playthrough
» Need Cascade COTW - single player
» Attention Single Players
» RTCW Maps

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan UFW :: Fate / Another III :: Discussion-
Jump to: