Warcraft 3 USEast Clan for Fate / Another

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A short announcement for next versions of Fate/Another

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Relo

PostSubject: Re: A short announcement for next versions of Fate/Another   Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:15 pm

LightburneR wrote:
You mean every korean game has a habit of using scrolls, stats boosting heros and command seals of any random form! Not to mention Attributes <_<

It's really not uncommon to see maps with similar systems really.

I mean if it's effective, who cares right?

Something effective but different would be appreciated once in a while +_+
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LightburneR

PostSubject: Re: A short announcement for next versions of Fate/Another   Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:22 am

I guess its just a matter that it's a common system and thus it simiplifies the whole game alot, while being effective at the same time <_<.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UnlimitedBlades

PostSubject: Re: A short announcement for next versions of Fate/Another   Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:13 pm

I guess it also kind of makes sense in a canon like sort of way. Seeing as how getting GOLD/MONEY for kills is really weird for the Fate/stay night setting. Now when you kill creeps/heroes you steal their mana instead. Also items can be seen not as actually ITEMS but as power ups you used on yourself with mana. I totally applaud this move. More arena balance+more canon following, sounds like a win win situation to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
l46kok
Fate Another Developer

PostSubject: Re: A short announcement for next versions of Fate/Another   Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:15 pm

UnlimitedBlades wrote:
I guess it also kind of makes sense in a canon like sort of way. Seeing as how getting GOLD/MONEY for kills is really weird for the Fate/stay night setting. Now when you kill creeps/heroes you steal their mana instead. Also items can be seen not as actually ITEMS but as power ups you used on yourself with mana. I totally applaud this move. More arena balance+more canon following, sounds like a win win situation to me.

Yes, it's an amazing move for arena. Freaking retarded for DM. I played few matches with this new system, and it made DM so boring, because everyone had 9k+ gold all the time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clanufw.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A short announcement for next versions of Fate/Another   

Back to top Go down

A short announcement for next versions of Fate/Another
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2