Clan UFW

Warcraft 3 USEast Clan for Fate / Another

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

I dont Have battlenet. How can i play with UFW members?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Monkas

PostSubject: I dont Have battlenet. How can i play with UFW members?   Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:54 pm

I don't have the original war 3, i've been playing on garena, Taiwan room... they live very faaar so the ping is really huge... I wanna know if i can play with american people like you guys without having a battlenet. thx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frankiethefly

PostSubject: Re: I dont Have battlenet. How can i play with UFW members?   Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:03 pm

Well if you do not have battlenet then the only chance to play with us is if we are in msia/taiwan room in garena. I fear there is no other choice because we do not utilize hamachi and the like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monkas

PostSubject: Re: I dont Have battlenet. How can i play with UFW members?   Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:52 pm

i actually play on garena, but, do you guys plays on garena too? or only use the battlenet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenkins

Location : Garena : WC3 RPG -> Malaysia -> War 3 Custom Map : FSN ROOM

PostSubject: Re: I dont Have battlenet. How can i play with UFW members?   Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:25 pm

They rarely do use Garena.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
d3z
Fate Another Developer

PostSubject: Re: I dont Have battlenet. How can i play with UFW members?   Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:47 pm

From a technical standpoint, you do not need to be able to connect to Battle.net in order to join custom games hosted on Battle.net.

However, you would require the aid of a third party tool. There are basically no tools that serve the purpose of joining Battle.net games specifically... though pickup.listchecker allows you to join a game provided you have someone in the game also using pickup.listchecker, and they broadcast the game to you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black_Cat

PostSubject: Re: I dont Have battlenet. How can i play with UFW members?   Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:57 am

d3z wrote:
From a technical standpoint, you do not need to be able to connect to Battle.net in order to join custom games hosted on Battle.net.

However, you would require the aid of a third party tool. There are basically no tools that serve the purpose of joining Battle.net games specifically... though pickup.listchecker allows you to join a game provided you have someone in the game also using pickup.listchecker, and they broadcast the game to you.

Inutility point, there's no fuking way he could manage to join one of our games by using lc. First we dont use lc, second he would need somebody to tell him the gn and when game is hosted, since he's not in chan, gg.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
d3z
Fate Another Developer

PostSubject: Re: I dont Have battlenet. How can i play with UFW members?   Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:09 pm

Black_Cat wrote:
d3z wrote:

Inutility point, there's no fuking way he could manage to join one of our games by using lc. First we dont use lc, second he would need somebody to tell him the gn and when game is hosted, since he's not in chan, gg.

PLC only requires one of the people in the game to broadcast the game to him. The game itself does not need to be hosted with PLC.

Secondly, all he would have to do is get the contact information of someone in the channel often. The actual game name is not required.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I dont Have battlenet. How can i play with UFW members?   

Back to top Go down

I dont Have battlenet. How can i play with UFW members?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1