HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Fate / Hollow Ataraxia]Saber VS. Archer, Battle of Shinto B

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
l46kok
Fate Another Developer

PostSubject: [Fate / Hollow Ataraxia]Saber VS. Archer, Battle of Shinto Bridge   Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:22 pm

As I step on to the border that crosses between Shinto(1) and Miyami(2), I recall what he has said to me:

The newly built region of town is within my range. Anyone who dares to trespass the bridge shall be-

How many times was I penetrated?

Was it once? twice or more?

Everytime I attempted to cross the bridge-

You are my only exception. In your case, without a single warning, your forehead will be-

I was defeated by you.

Try me if you wish. I shall unleash my fullest force against you, as I am a readvent of the unfinished holy grail war

The heart starts beating faster.

Along with the blood that was once asleep, the rusted magic circuit becomes activated.

--You had me wait for quite a while there, partner.

All the preparations are complete.

On this very moment, I shall come to defeat you.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

There is no one on the bridge except for myself and Saber.

Not even a single car runs through the bridge and the breeze coming from the ocean does not tingle my tense senses.

"Walking on this bridge is bringing back memories.. we went to the church together on that day as well".

"Yes. Now that I think of it, you, Rin and I were a very peculiar trio considering that I wasn't yet a servant of yours, you had no knowledge of being a master, and Rin was still an enemy of ours back then".

Feeling nostalgic, she drops her smiles.

This is an important fragment of our memories, but now is not the time to be distracted.

"But Saber, you seemed very bitter back then. It was our first night we met, and you spoke less and less as we were getting close to the church"

"Well of course. I'm telling you this now, but I was very angry that you treated me like that. Surely, you could've thought of other ways to disguise me!"

Saber is very meticulous about disguising. The reason being that she used very costly items for disguising purposes in the last holy grail war.

Kiritsugu himself probably had a lot of trouble since Saber cannot turn into her ethereal form(3) which caused her to disguise as a man at certain times.

"Hmm. It looks like you still have something to say. Alright, I guess this is a good time to get an apolo-?"

"SABER! UP!"

Saber deflects a sniping arrow that came approximately from 4KM away.

I turn on the magic circuit to reinforce my eyesights.

"So You Were Watching All Along, Archer".

The confirmed eyesights crosses each other, even though they were never meant to be crossing.

Both heroes have recognized their enemies that were never meant to be seen.

The battle begins now. Tonight, I shall cross this bridge!

"Urgh, Shirou, what was that just now? And how did you perceive the attack before I did?"

"Talk later, the next attack is coming! This spot is too narrow for us, carry me up, Saber!"

"Up? Where are you talking about, Shirou?" asks Saber with a confused look on her face.

"Somewhere that's higher and spacious than here. (Saber carries Shirou to the upper bridge) This is good for us, tonight, we are the one at the advantage!"

"The road above the bridge - this place is certainly easier for me to move and the sight is much clearer but-"

"Saber! Incoming attack at 10 O'Clock! Locate the enemy!"

--Second Strike

The time between the attacks is 20 seconds. The memory which I put a hold on shouts at me that there will be a third attack coming momentarily.

"I've located the enemy. I can't get a grasp of the situation, but there seems to be a sniper on the top of the skyscraper".

As expected from Saber.

It's a huge gain for us that she was able to locate the enemy from the previous strike.

"What's going on? Isn't that-? No, there is only one person who can perform actions as such. Why is Archer aiming at us? You're not telling me that he has decided to participate in the holy grail war yet again!?" questions Saber.

"I don't know. All I am certain about is that he is serious about killing us. Do you need a reason better than that?"

Saber seems surprised, but immediately responds-

"It is as you say Shirou. Let's put the pesky matters aside and pull our full strength against Archers' attacks-!"

--Third Strike

Only two more strikes remaining:

Saber will be fallen on the fifth strike and my death is inevitable on the sixth.

That was the unchangeable result from the previous strategies.

The power of the Archers' arrows increases in every strikes.

Is it because he embeds more mana to the arrows everytime Saber deflects the strikes?

The last arrow took 25 seconds to reload. The next one will probably be shot in 30 seconds.

The differences of the delay is his weakness.

He doesn't start reloading until Saber deflects the arrow, so if we are able to strike in that duration of time, we can avoid the same error made as the last time.

--But How?

The distance if measured straight from here to the destination is 4km. And the distance is sure to double if we are to follow the path.

We can always counter using Saber's Excalibur, but it's area of effect is way too large, so the nearby buildings will also be damaged from the noble phantasm.

Not to mention that this is Archer we are facing-

Being a servant who is well aware of Saber's attributes, there's no doubt that he prepared a countermeasure for Excalibur.

The only method we can utilize to defeat a skilled sniper is from close combatting.

However, it is impossible to approach the Sniper without him noticing the irregularity.

Then the only method left is to approach the Sniper at the speed of light, preventing him to come up with countermeasures!

"Saber!"

I look at Saber strongly, hoping that she reads my intentions.

If Archer indeed possesses the eyes of the hawk, then he would be able to decipher our strategy simply by reading our lips moving.

As the tide of the battle could turn instantly. We must keep our intentions secret to the enemy.

Last edited by l46kok on Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clanufw.darkbb.com
l46kok
Fate Another Developer

PostSubject: Re: [Fate / Hollow Ataraxia]Saber VS. Archer, Battle of Shinto B   Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Indeed, Saber did not disappoint and was able to figure out what her master intends to do however;

"It's not impossible, but I do not possess the sufficient amount of mana to make it happen. I am sorry to say, that even if we were to combine our mana together, we still would not-"

"On the contrary, we do have a sufficient amount if we use this:"

I show her the last command mantra left on the left hand.

"Shirou...! You can't. That is our last resort! Besides, who will protect you from the incoming attacks?" Saber hesitatingly replies then continues on;

"I cannot adhere to that plan. We must first retreat from this ground and-"

"That's something I absolutely cannot do. Let's at least give it a shot", Shirou replies.

Saber can easily runaway by herself. However, at this moment, I will get both of us will be killed since I cannot dodge the sniping shots.

That only leaves us with one option - We must unlease everything we've got on an infinitesimal moment of opportunity, as it is too late to turn back.

Even though from this battle, the command mantras will be lost permanently, this holds no importance.

What's at an utmost importance is the fact that Archer is defeated at least once for us to advance to Shinto.

--Fourth Strike

Saber has reached her limitation to deflect the incoming arrows.

"I will back you up with my command mantra, can you do it Saber?"

There is no time to waste. Archer is getting ready for his fifth strike.

"I swear, your decisions are always abrupt"

Saber gently lowers her body. The pose resembles of a predator, seeking to hunt.

"Your commands, master. I am and will always be your sword".

The sword sheathes itself, showing its blade. Disconnecting the mana flow of Invisible Air that was used to keep the sword concealed, Saber focuses all the mana to the body.

"I will synchronize the mantra with the next strike", shouts Shirou. "We have exactly 15 seconds left!"

The hammer has fallen upon my bloodline to activate the magic circuit. Unfortunately, I have more duties than solely getting the timing correctly.

There are two additional trials to pass - the true worth of Shirou Emiya will only be shown immediately after the usage of the command mantra.

"Load : Mantra", Shirou chants.

10 seconds remaining.

The command mantra grants a temporary yet instant reinforcement on the servant.

Specifically speaking, it converts a cornucopia amount of mana flourishing as a catalyst for the servants to use as a base vitality.

It is a power that can completely fill up Saber's magic circuit. From this-

The fearsome King of Knights who triumphed through the legendary ages has been revived once more.

The command issued by the mantra is "Flight".

No analogies are necessary to explain this phenomenon. Saber is literally getting ready to be "Launched off" from this location to the top of the skyscraper.

Saber has once fought Rider in the battleground.

If we were to reconstruct that battle - to be exact, considering that the movement of the flight is completely linear, the rest is up to concentrating all mana into the launching process.

In other words, if all the mana from the mantra is focused into the command "Flight", setting the total distance from the origin to the destination to 0 is no longer an impossibility.

"Under the oath of the Holy Grail, the seventh master commands thee-"

5 Seconds Remaining.

An unnamed bearer of the bow stands by.
A heroic spirit that utilizes the traced marble phantasm as the arrow.
The arrow which he is promises a finishing blow with is called the Hrunting (The Hound of the Red Plains)

--Modification, Plus five seconds.
The preparation time for the arrow is longer than usual. The stretched string starts concentrating additional mana to pierce through Saber's Magic Resistance(4).

And so, the first trial faced by Shirou is timing:
It is far too dangerous for Saber to jump in first or at the same time of the arrow released, as Archer would change his target to Saber.
Therefore, the objective is to initaite the launch "Right after the shot", with the margin being less than 0.1 seconds.

If all of this is successful-

Before Archer reloads the next arrow after shooting the current arrow with all of his might,
No, rather, right immediately after Archer releases the current arrow-
Saber shall thrust her sword in his chest.

Each servants' mana emits a gust of sound waves.
As it would seem to shake up the bright moon.

5, it's too early yet.

3, the wrist starts shaking from the tension.

1, the shooter confirms his target.

At last, the final confirmational words are shouted by Shirou:
"GO, SABER! SLAY THE ENEMY"

To be continued......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Footnotes :
(1)Shinto : Right Side of the Region in Fuyuki City, bordering the bridge. This region has been recently developed, is advanced technology wise, consisting of many skyscrapers, malls etc.
(2)Miyami : Left Side of the Region in Fuyuki City, bordering the bridge. This region still has its old "cultural" looks to it and is where Shirou's residence is.
(3)Ethereal Form : All servants, with the exception of Saber, are able to turn into an "Ethereal" form, concealing their physical apperances to the public.
(4)Magic Resistance : Certain servants like Saber has an attribute to greatly reduce all magical damages inflicted upon the bearers of Magic Resistance.
Back to top Go down
TakizawaAkira

PostSubject: Re: [Fate / Hollow Ataraxia]Saber VS. Archer, Battle of Shinto B   Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:55 pm

o_o Where did you get this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiri_No_Haku

PostSubject: Re: [Fate / Hollow Ataraxia]Saber VS. Archer, Battle of Shinto B   Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:11 pm

Oh my God, kok listened to my plee about translating F/HA. >_> I think this was already translated though....so I'm wondering if kok did it. Thanks though. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relo

PostSubject: Re: [Fate / Hollow Ataraxia]Saber VS. Archer, Battle of Shinto B   Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:52 am

I've seen the end of the battle scene, can't remember where though, might have googled it

Btw who is the heroic spirit of that archer? Is it shirou again?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Askeladd

PostSubject: Re: [Fate / Hollow Ataraxia]Saber VS. Archer, Battle of Shinto B   Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:14 am

WTF wheres the rider sex scene???? lol Im joking gj on translation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zero

PostSubject: Re: [Fate / Hollow Ataraxia]Saber VS. Archer, Battle of Shinto B   Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:21 am

Kiri_No_Haku wrote:
Oh my God, kok listened to my plee about translating F/HA. >_> I think this was already translated though....so I'm wondering if kok did it. Thanks though. Very Happy

Kok translated this months ago in Clan MLW. But never continues.

PostSubject: Re: [Fate / Hollow Ataraxia]Saber VS. Archer, Battle of Shinto B   Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:00 pm

So basically, archer is a troll. He snipes anyone who passes the bridge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZonMachi

PostSubject: Re: [Fate / Hollow Ataraxia]Saber VS. Archer, Battle of Shinto B   Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:19 pm

>.> dang it I almost hit my head on the desk when I read TO BE CONTINUED.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiri_No_Haku

PostSubject: Re: [Fate / Hollow Ataraxia]Saber VS. Archer, Battle of Shinto B   Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:14 pm

ZonMachi wrote:
>.> dang it I almost hit my head on the desk when I read TO BE CONTINUED.

Same...... damn kokki and his cliff hangers. D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
l46kok
Fate Another Developer

PostSubject: Re: [Fate / Hollow Ataraxia]Saber VS. Archer, Battle of Shinto B   Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:51 pm

AHhAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Maybe I continue translating if you LICK MAH BALLS
Back to top Go down
Kiri_No_Haku

PostSubject: Re: [Fate / Hollow Ataraxia]Saber VS. Archer, Battle of Shinto B   Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:39 am

l46kok wrote:
AHhAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Maybe I continue translating if you LICK MAH BALLS

Only if you continue translating if Ryuu must. >_>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
l46kok
Fate Another Developer

PostSubject: Re: [Fate / Hollow Ataraxia]Saber VS. Archer, Battle of Shinto B   Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:40 am

well the actual reason why i didnt continue from this point is because there's like 20 different cutscenes after that particular part without a single dialogue --

so I was thinking about making a youtube video out of it, but got lazy
Back to top Go down
Ryuuzaki-Kun

PostSubject: Re: [Fate / Hollow Ataraxia]Saber VS. Archer, Battle of Shinto B   Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:08 pm

looks cool Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiri_No_Haku

PostSubject: Re: [Fate / Hollow Ataraxia]Saber VS. Archer, Battle of Shinto B   Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:29 pm

l46kok wrote:
well the actual reason why i didnt continue from this point is because there's like 20 different cutscenes after that particular part without a single dialogue --

so I was thinking about making a youtube video out of it, but got lazy

Will we ever see at least the end of this fight? T_T
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ratstsrub

PostSubject: Re: [Fate / Hollow Ataraxia]Saber VS. Archer, Battle of Shinto B   Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:34 am

Here, I'll summarize what happens.

So Saber was FLYING towards Archer, and she was like a golden beam of light see? She flew right past Hrunting, they were both like beams of light see? Except Saber was golden, and Hrunting was crimson, see?

Anyways, so while Saber was flying past Hrunting, Hrunting was RACING towards Shirou, see? And it was big, and red, and if it hit the bridge, Shirou would be like, dead.

BUT, Shirou went LOL RHO AIAS BITCH! WHERES YOUR PROJECTILE NOW?! So anyways Shirou was fine.

So while Shirou was WTFPWNING Hrunting, Saber went and cut Archer in half.

The End.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
S.cloud

PostSubject: Re: [Fate / Hollow Ataraxia]Saber VS. Archer, Battle of Shinto B   Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:46 am

YOU IDIOT. you forgot to add ', see?' after 'shirou was fine.' and 'cut archer in half'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manlir

PostSubject: Re: [Fate / Hollow Ataraxia]Saber VS. Archer, Battle of Shinto B   Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:19 am

why doesnt konata have blue hair?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiri_No_Haku

PostSubject: Re: [Fate / Hollow Ataraxia]Saber VS. Archer, Battle of Shinto B   Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:38 am

Yeah, seriously. I've wondered that myself.

And Saki watched Lucky Star yet? No point in that sig if he hasn't. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zero

PostSubject: Re: [Fate / Hollow Ataraxia]Saber VS. Archer, Battle of Shinto B   Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:48 am

Lucky Star + Shakugan No Shana

PostSubject: Re: [Fate / Hollow Ataraxia]Saber VS. Archer, Battle of Shinto B   Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:00 pm

Please apply face to palm haku and manlir.

I mean, shit, that doesnt even look close to the seifuku that lucky star uses.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiri_No_Haku

PostSubject: Re: [Fate / Hollow Ataraxia]Saber VS. Archer, Battle of Shinto B   Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:44 pm

lol!

Fail again, Saki. The dance that your sig is doing IS EXACTLY the end of Sailor Fuku routine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
S.cloud

PostSubject: Re: [Fate / Hollow Ataraxia]Saber VS. Archer, Battle of Shinto B   Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:37 pm

Seifuku=uniforum
Motteke! Sera Fuku=Opening to lucky star. GOD GET IT RIGHT.

Now thats two facepalms you have to do.

Edit: Oh and if you haven't figured it out, The character is Shana from Shakugan no Shana.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiri_No_Haku

PostSubject: Re: [Fate / Hollow Ataraxia]Saber VS. Archer, Battle of Shinto B   Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:16 pm

S.cloud wrote:
Seifuku=uniforum
Motteke! Sera Fuku=Opening to lucky star. GOD GET IT RIGHT.

Now thats two facepalms you have to do.

Edit: Oh and if you haven't figured it out, The character is Shana from Shakugan no Shana.

You seemed to be misunderstanding my statement. I was saying that your character in the signature was dancing the Sailor Fuku routine. I'm sorry, but I was not talking about her attire.

Shana kind of gave it away after I knew it wasn't Konata.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
S.cloud

PostSubject: Re: [Fate / Hollow Ataraxia]Saber VS. Archer, Battle of Shinto B   Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:06 pm

So, from the statement
Quote :
that doesnt even look close to the seifuku that lucky star uses.

You replied
Quote :
Fail again, Saki. The dance that your sig is doing IS EXACTLY the end of Sailor Fuku routine

Then I must ask 'What do you mean by 'fail again, Saki.''

The initial thought suggests that you mistook the word 'Seifuku' as a reference for the song and routine known as 'Motteke! Sera fuku!' because suggesting that I 'fail' would mean that I got something wrong. Which only confirms the initial thought that you mistook 'Seifuku' for 'Motteke! Sera Fuku!' So any further examination of the statement was deemed uneccesary.

And if it indeed was a true reply to my statement(Verified by when you said 'Fail again, Saki') Then why would you go onto talking about the song and routine when I was talking about the appearance?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Fate / Hollow Ataraxia]Saber VS. Archer, Battle of Shinto B   

Back to top Go down

[Fate / Hollow Ataraxia]Saber VS. Archer, Battle of Shinto B
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next