Clan UFW

Warcraft 3 USEast Clan for Fate / Another

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

QuBot - Sponsored Bot to hosting games for you (Bot: GhostOne)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kodoshi

PostSubject: Re: QuBot - Sponsored Bot to hosting games for you (Bot: GhostOne)   Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:02 am

That's because i had to host on azeroth to get more people in the clan and recently i didn't have any time to play for myself, i don't even see the problem in letting me stay in as admin for the occasional european and korean players. Your bot is good but when i'm on azeroth, useast people usually prefer orochi. I prefer your bot because i'm in europe but you won't me see hosting with it much on useast, i'd prefer to use it on northrend.

Oh, but if you find someone on europe that can host a lot then i'm fine with it, i don't think this is the right forum since there aren't any europeans that play in northrend and read this forum with a few exceptions. You should go try ask everyone directly in europe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kodoshi.co.jp
Sensorial

PostSubject: Re: QuBot - Sponsored Bot to hosting games for you (Bot: GhostOne)   Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:30 am

Hey there,Quassar.We at Northrend could make good use of your bot.Since most of us at Northrend are Europeans,Orochi isn't necessarily the best host for us.Further talk about this should take place on our forums, as this is not a UFW matter.Our forums can be found here.
Look forward to seeing you there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
macgrady

PostSubject: Re: QuBot - Sponsored Bot to hosting games for you (Bot: GhostOne)   Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:58 pm

Quil, I'd love to ask you to uhhh give the Admin access thing or maybe access where I can actually issue any command because when I hosted the game, I cannot use any commands other than !checkme. Other commands can't be used at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kodoshi

PostSubject: Re: QuBot - Sponsored Bot to hosting games for you (Bot: GhostOne)   Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:09 am

maybe try /w Qubot s for namespoof check?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kodoshi.co.jp
Quassar

PostSubject: Re: QuBot - Sponsored Bot to hosting games for you (Bot: GhostOne)   Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:24 am

Bot requires admins nick to spoofcheck because other user can use 3rd program to change nick as admins and use bot :O
type in lobby game: /w Qubot sc for identify your nick:

http://www.codelain.com/wiki/index.php?title=ReadMe

Notice:
Probably i will be offline in w3 1-2 week
If smb will abouse or etc go tell admins , if any admins do it also tell me in it on jabber: quassar@aqq.eu

New Info:
I'm Back
I changed model bot Ghost++ to lates GhostOne.
Ghost++ is more stable than ghostone but i dont have yet problems with these bot and ghostone have much more options and addons than ghost++

I turned on automute becasue i dont like if ppl offen use bad werb how: fuck, bitch and other ( if ppl will offen use other bad werb i add these werb too )
1st warning mute for 60s / 2nd 180s / 3rd and next 360s ....

In ghostone i can set to each admin diferent acces
but i hold same acces for all and deleted accec to
!exit becasue sometimes few addmin miss command !end with !exit (!exit off bot on the server pig )
If admins will use unfair command i will decrise his power or delete admin acces

Admins are same how before you (can see it in info in gamelobby)

Notice:
Sry for little trouble in last hours but i made change in map config i made alias to map and forgot add .w3x on end rendeer

!load fate (kor ver)
!load engfate (dret4 eng ver)
!load fe2v2 / fe3v3 etc will set ready cfg map with XvsX opened slots.

assigned a color to each slot in game lobby
1 red / 2 blue / 3 teal etc

Back to top Go down
View user profile
frankiethefly

PostSubject: Re: QuBot - Sponsored Bot to hosting games for you (Bot: GhostOne)   Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:09 am

Turn off that automute stuff, it is not needed at all and will only humongeously decrease the popularity of your bot.

Please remove the entrance msg of your bot. You can communicate any sort of info regarding the bot via forum. If needed I will make the topic sticky or a global announcement. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quassar

PostSubject: Re: QuBot - Sponsored Bot to hosting games for you (Bot: GhostOne)   Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:22 am

Ok automute is off and welcomechannel too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quassar

PostSubject: Re: QuBot - Sponsored Bot to hosting games for you (Bot: GhostOne)   Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:31 am

Quassar wrote:
Ok automute is off and welcomechannel too

but if ppl will still abouse yourself from fucked etc i will turn it back
i have 21 year and i dont like if smb aurond me use bad werb

P.S. New info about bot on start topic

NEW info
Each admin plz declare me in which realm most host game on my bot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cementboot

PostSubject: Re: QuBot - Sponsored Bot to hosting games for you (Bot: GhostOne)   Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:55 pm

What's with the gay 20 sec spoof check every damn time you go to the hosted games? Are you paranoid or something?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Senfbrot

PostSubject: Re: QuBot - Sponsored Bot to hosting games for you (Bot: GhostOne)   Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:42 am

cementboot wrote:
What's with the gay 20 sec spoof check every damn time you go to the hosted games? Are you paranoid or something?

Cement is right, the autokick totally ruined any pubhosting, because most people, that never played Fate just get kicked before they understand, that they need to spoofcheck.
Right now I would call the autohosting of Fate pretty much useless given the auto kick, as the only times I seen a game actually commence was when 6 or more "insiders" joined.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black_Cat

PostSubject: Re: QuBot - Sponsored Bot to hosting games for you (Bot: GhostOne)   Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:09 am

Senfbrot wrote:
cementboot wrote:

Cement is right, the autokick totally ruined any pubhosting, because most people, that never played Fate just get kicked before they understand, that they need to spoofcheck.
Right now I would call the autohosting of Fate pretty much useless given the auto kick, as the only times I seen a game actually commence was when 6 or more "insiders" joined.

That's right.

Plus, this is completly useless since people could just make a fake acc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laruku

PostSubject: Re: QuBot - Sponsored Bot to hosting games for you (Bot: GhostOne)   Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:25 am

y change this shit already

idiots dont read
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EternalDevote
Fate/Another Official Tester

PostSubject: Re: QuBot - Sponsored Bot to hosting games for you (Bot: GhostOne)   Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:06 pm

Bad part about sync limits extremely high is that it causes minor desyncs anytime the person is supposed to lag. Lag windows do help keep games sync'd but they are annoying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DunBlameMe

PostSubject: Re: QuBot - Sponsored Bot to hosting games for you (Bot: GhostOne)   Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:13 am

Btw, is it possible to add in a !votestart function to this bot?

This way games can actually start easier if everyone (and not just that person ALONE) wishes to start playing game.

Its a whole lot convenient for everyone because there are too many people who are too impatient to wait for a 4v4 game and starts leaving.

So if it is within your power to do so, I sincerely ask of you to please consider my suggestion.

Thanks a bunch. =)

Quassar

PostSubject: Re: QuBot - Sponsored Bot to hosting games for you (Bot: GhostOne)   Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:26 pm

Im Back i rent 5 hosting bots and created new active clan Fate on europe.
I host across all gateway so ppl from ufw and rest clans can also play with us.

Europe channel CLAN FALA.
If smb interested pm me here or in Europe/ U.S.East nick: Quillathe

Have Fun guys \o/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
le.sang

PostSubject: Re: QuBot - Sponsored Bot to hosting games for you (Bot: GhostOne)   Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:34 pm

Maybe time i come back too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: QuBot - Sponsored Bot to hosting games for you (Bot: GhostOne)   

Back to top Go down

QuBot - Sponsored Bot to hosting games for you (Bot: GhostOne)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2